Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Elements of Harmony
Elements of Harmony
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Elements of Harmony
July 02, 2013 1:12:10pm (This post was last modified: July 05, 2013 4:04:35pm by NessUnderling.)
[-]
Elements of Harmony
Remember: I promised lilpikachu I'd make another...

Prologue-
Princess Celestia calls six new ponies to take the Elements of Harmony. Since Rainbow Dash became a speed flyer, Fluttershy became an animal-sitter, Pinkie Pie moved for party business, AppleJack is waay too busy on the farm, Rarity moved to Canterlot for styling businesss, and Twilight is princess of PonyVille. So we need 6 new ponies.

Elements:
Leadership [X] Claimed by lilpikachu/MangoDolphin.
Optimison [X] Also Claimed by MangoDolphin.
Loyalty [X] Claimed by Lugia.
Generosity [X] Claimed by RyuRan447
Honesty [X] Claimed by LittleBlueBird123.
Kindness [X] Claimed by NessUnderling.

Rules:
1. No 2 same elements.
2. Whoever picks leadership gets a dragon.
3. Basics.

Form:

Name:
Bio:
Hometown:
Appearance:
Personality:
Element:

Me-
Name: Yugi
Species: Pegasus
Bio: Since very wweak flyer, he went to flight school, but it didn't help much. He was bullied since smallest of group. Always good with any type of creature and is always willing to help. Never leaves a friend behind.
Hometown: Raised in Fillydelphia.
Appearance: Coat: Dark Navy Blue. Mane: (Yugi Moto hair, ya know, bllonde bangs, magenta+black hair, yeah) Tail: (Same color as mane, but in Rainbow Dash-like tail) Eyes: Purple.
Personality: Kind and Helpful. Very shy and has a hard time making friends.
Element: Kindness

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 02, 2013 1:24:17pm (This post was last modified: July 02, 2013 1:25:39pm by Lugia2000.)
[-]
Elements of Harmony
Name: Link
Species: pegasai
Bio: he was always being bullyed at cause he messed things up constantly he swore he would never leave his freinds and help them out in any ways possible
Hometown:ponyville
Appearance: has a green/yellow mane and tail and dark green coat and blue eyes
Personality:couragous and will help anyone in need
Element:loyalty

My favorite ghirahim quote

[you must login to view images] < Running Titan

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

[you must login to view images] <- my result

[you must login to view images] <- My brother's result

[you must login to view images] <- My new result
Thank this message
July 02, 2013 2:31:13pm
[-]
((Accepted, Start. btw, you don't have a cutie mark..))

"Yes Princess, but-" "You'll be fine, young colt. Just talk to Fluttershy, she'll help in every way possible, and maybe you'll get your cutie mark." "Okay. What you say, Princess." The stallion left and went to Fluttershy's cottage. He raised his blue hoof carefully and knocked. He lowered as she opened the door. "Hello? Oh! You must be the visitor Princess Celestia told me about! You must be Yugi, the new harmony element of kindness." she said, Yugi sticking close to her, listening to her kind words. "The kindness element is about being nice, kind and sharing." "Are those animals?" Fluttershy was shocked by the small, blue pony. "Yes, why?" Yugi looked at Fluttershy. "I love animals!" Yugi exclaimed. Fluttershy let Yugi pet the animals. [coloor=lightyellow]"We are indeed alike, young colt! How odd! I wish Rainbow Dash was to see this!"[/color] Yugi shrugged. "Hey, it's getting late, I'll see you tomorrow!" Fluttershy blushed as she watched her twin-like thoughted stallion left.

(Lugia, loyalty is Rainbow Dash's element, so that's who you talk to.)

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 02, 2013 2:38:41pm
[-]
Princess i dont know 'bout this...what if im not ready to accept this? It'll be fine go see Rainbow Dash, She might be able to help you out. okay Princess.

Link flys off to cloudsdale to look for RAINBOW DASH! The fastest pegisai!
Link manages to find rainbow dash (This needs rainbow text for rainbow dash XD) Hey, little colt! Who are you?
Im Link! Im here to know about Loyalty, The princess said i should be more loyal. The Princess huh? Well okay! Keep up! she is so awesome... Link catches up with Rainbow dash near the Rainbow factory
Doesnt this place grind up young fillys and colts and make them rainbows? after a while rainbow dash explains to Link everything about Loyalty

My favorite ghirahim quote

[you must login to view images] < Running Titan

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

[you must login to view images] <- my result

[you must login to view images] <- My brother's result

[you must login to view images] <- My new result
Thank this message
July 02, 2013 3:39:19pm
[-]
Walking home, Yugi saw a blue and rainbow pony with a green pony, both flying. He flapped his wings, but wasn't lifted. He drooped his head, wishing he could fly better. He flapped them hard and was barely lifted into the air. He tried very hard and was lifted higher, then gave up, hitting the ground, hard, walking the rest of the way. "I wish I could fly better." he said. He unlocked his door and went in, closing it back. He pet his cat 'Caramel'. He carried around a pack of cards.

Thank this message
July 02, 2013 4:34:44pm (This post was last modified: July 02, 2013 4:53:14pm by LittleBluebird123.)
[-]
Elements of Harmony
Name: Hikari
Species: Earth Pony
Bio: Hikari has had quit a lonely life so she is slightly closed off to others
Hometown: Ponyville
Appearance: Coat: black
Mane: Hot pink with red streaks, long, slightly curled
Tail: Same as Mane
Eyes: Gold
Personality: Slightly distant from others, will tell people as it is not what they want to hear
Element: Honesty
Thank this message
July 02, 2013 4:50:20pm
[-]
(Accepted, Start! btw, Applejack is your tutor [not user, the pony])
That Night, Yugi tossed and turned. He woke up from a bad nightmare. "*pant* Woah.... *pant* Not very nice dreams. *pant* Too.. many.. ponies.." He whispered, and went back to sleep.
That Morning, Yugi walked back to Fluttershy's cottage. "Fluttershy! I'm back!" "Oh yay! You're here! I've been waiting!" Fluttershy said, letting Yugi in and talked about his element.

Thank this message
July 02, 2013 5:00:05pm (This post was last modified: July 03, 2013 1:48:33am by RyuRan447.)
[-]
Elements of Harmony
Name: Ayane
Species: Unicorn
Bio: Never really liked what other mares her age did. A sporty mare
Hometown: Phillydelphia
Appearance: Coat: Cream color
Mane: Spiky and light green
Tail: Same as mane
Element: Generosity

Thank this message
July 02, 2013 5:13:18pm
[-]
"Now young filly, you will need to go talk to Applejack, she will teach you everything you need to know" Hikari nodded and walk off to find Applejack.
When she eventually found the house she raised her hoof to knock on the door "Ah howdy little miss, Princess Celestia told me ya were comin, you must be Hikari the new Honesty element" Hikari nodded "Well come in and I`ll teach ya everything about the Honesty element"
Thank this message
July 02, 2013 5:33:26pm
[-]
(Ryuran, accepted)

"Why are you so excited?" Yugi asked, and Fluttershy replied with,"We're going to go into town, let's go." They headed out to the center of the park, close to the farm. (no kidding, I'm not making this up...) "So, i'll tell you more-"
One Talk Later
"And that's it." She explained. "Sooo....When do we-" "Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash are busy. Let's go see Twilight." Fluttershy then flapped her wings and flew. Yugi tried, but couldn't. "Oh dear, can you not fly?" "I can't, but keep it secret, okay?" Fluttershy nodded. They both walked past the farm to the Library. "Twilight! Twilight! Are you here?" "Yeah- who's this?" "Yugi, the new Kindness element." "Okay, come on in, Yugi, Fluttershy."

Thank this message
July 02, 2013 5:46:07pm
[-]
"...And that's all I can remember, ya have any questions?" Hikari shook her head "No I got everything" Applejack smiled "Well since we don't have anything more to do, how about we go into town?" Hikari shook her shoulder and nodded.

"...There is the bakery where I work and-Fluttershy, Twilight, hey wait up sugarcubes!" Applejack yelled running to catch up to her friends, Hikari running along with her "Mind I we join ya?"
Thank this message
July 02, 2013 6:04:22pm
[-]
"Hey AppleJack. I just got finished- Hey where'd he go?" "Who's that? I'm scared.." "Yugi, it's only AppleJack. Please come out from behind me." "Okay..." The navy blue colt came out to show his face. "Fluttershy," he whispered, "you won't tell them, right?" "We could train later, if you'd like." "Train on what?" "Can I tell Twilight?" "I guess..." "This one can't fly... At all." Fluttershy whispered. "Maybe RainbowDash could.." "RainbowDash was with a green-ish pony yesterday."

Thank this message
July 02, 2013 6:21:09pm
[-]
"Who are they?"Hikari asked "Oh I almost forgot, guys this is the filly I`m training, Hikari" Applejack moved to reveal the black filly, looking a little board "Hi I`m Twilight, nice to meet you" "I`m Fluttershy and this here is Yugi" Hikari`s gold eyes scaned the navy blue colt, who was looking very scared. "Why are you hiding behind Fluttershy like that?" Hikari asked Yugi.
Thank this message
July 02, 2013 6:32:28pm
[-]
"He's shy. I'm not as shy as him. Yugi, please..." "*sigh* What Fluttershy says is true. As you know, I'm Yugi. Hello Hikari." His wings shifted as if he were to fly, then shifted them back. "I'm glad we're training them, I know they'll be successful." "Can we go now, Fluttershy?" "Hey AppleJack, do you think we could let them go play as we talk in the park? I can surely trust Yugi."

Thank this message
July 02, 2013 6:42:25pm
[-]
"Yea sure, I`ll be good just to sit and talk, you gonna come Twilight?" Twilight shook her head "No, you guys go on, I have some things I need to do" With that she took off " "Well shall we get going?" Applejack asked and they all nodded.

As the four ponies walked to the park Hikari looked over to Yugi how was pressed up against Fluttershy like he was stuck to her with glue.
*sigh*"You know I don't bite, stop being so scared" Hikari told Yugi.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]