Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Elements of Harmony
Elements of Harmony
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Elements of Harmony
July 04, 2013 11:21:36am
[-]
Hikari dismounted off Yami and walked up to the saddened princess "Why are you so upset princess Celestia" Hikari asked
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 04, 2013 11:46:02am
[-]
"I'm not efficiently sure how to explain my problems into speech..." "Princess, sorry to disrupt, but we need to tell you something. Lightning Dust, the chosen leader has doubted us. I tried bribery, doubtery, and kindness. It's not working, also, Hikari wants to sing you a song, right Hikari?" The blue stallion looked at Hikari.

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
July 04, 2013 12:00:18pm (This post was last modified: July 04, 2013 12:00:48pm by LittleBluebird123.)
[-]
Elements of Harmony
Hikari dismounted off Yami and nodded, immediately recognising what she needed to do. She stood in front of the saddened princess and began to sing.

(I`m just going to borrow the lyrics off Utada Hikari`s Sanctuary)
"In you and I,
There's a new land,
Angels in flight
My Sanctuary,
My Sanctuary, yeah
Where fears and lies melt away...
Music will tie
What's left of me,
What's left of me now.."
Thank this message
July 04, 2013 12:18:45pm
[-]
Celestia was impressed by her amazing singing. She agreed talk sense into LD. Yami whispered to Hikari, "Check your cutie mark out."

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 04, 2013 12:31:15pm
[-]
Hikari looked back and gave a rare, genuine smile, seeing white music notes there (the notes are white because if they were black you wouldn't be able to see them)
"Well its about time"
Thank this message
July 04, 2013 12:35:04pm
[-]
(i know XD lolololololol just ate sugar!)

Thank this message
July 04, 2013 1:09:20pm
[-]
"Where did they go?" Oni Link looks about and decides to go to Canterlot hoping they might be there
"Im here!, Oh sorry if i broke anything..." Oni Link looks at Yami and Hikari "Missed me?" Oni Link looks at celestia and Oni Link knew he missed something "Did i miss anything?"

My favorite ghirahim quote

[you must login to view images] < Running Titan

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

[you must login to view images] <- my result

[you must login to view images] <- My brother's result

[you must login to view images] <- My new result
Thank this message
July 04, 2013 1:18:43pm
[-]
Yami stood silent, like a royal pony would. He was royal, but forgot he was, in an afterlife, before Celestia. "Link, I.... err. nevermind. Hikari here got her cutie mark, but that's about it."

Thank this message
July 04, 2013 4:24:52pm (This post was last modified: July 04, 2013 4:25:07pm by Lugia2000.)
[-]
Elements of Harmony
"Oh thats nice" Link stares at yami aqwardly "sooooo what now?" Link asks

My favorite ghirahim quote

[you must login to view images] < Running Titan

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

[you must login to view images] <- my result

[you must login to view images] <- My brother's result

[you must login to view images] <- My new result
Thank this message
July 04, 2013 5:19:14pm
[-]
"The only thing we can do, find Lightning Dust and brings her here" Hikari spoke
Thank this message
July 04, 2013 5:37:57pm
[-]
"Gotch'ya. C'mon, Link, Hikari." Yami says, picking up Hikari and taking off. "Can you see her?" Yami asks Hikari.

Thank this message
July 04, 2013 7:33:26pm (This post was last modified: July 04, 2013 7:34:12pm by Mango Dolphin.)
[-]
Elements of Harmony
((Happy Independence Day!))

Name: Mango Dolphin
Species: Pegasus
Biography: ((I'm kinda lazy today, so I'm gonna copy it off one of my previous forms)) Mango Dolphin is a random mare who cares for her friends by praising them with faith and enthusiasm. She is a jack-of-all-trades, but specializes in mainly art and music (and tells self that she sucks at dancing). She has some rather strange hobbies, such as making potions and gardening to some really weird plants. Besides that, she works hard in her family ranch "Berry Sweet Fruit Orchards". She claims that she knows everyone (yes, she knows even griffons and dragons) in Western Fillydelphia. Has a fear of heights and black widows, despite taking care of many animals and being a pegasus. Her pet is Blackberry Smoothie, a Black-footed Ferret.
Hometown: Fillydelphia
Appearance: [you must login to view links]
Personality: She is very random and sometimes carefree. She's friendly and caring, always having faith in others and cheering them through optimism and enthusiasm. Although friendly and charismatic at times, she tends to be a bit timid and is very sensitive and prone to crying via insults.
Element: Laughter/Faith

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
July 04, 2013 7:52:32pm
[-]
(That's optimison, u 2, accepted. XD)
Yami spotted Lightning and sprinted down. "Now I'm not sugarcoating this. You are the leader element whether you like it or NOT! Lightning, so either way, COME ON!" Yami yelled. The navy blue stallion was intimidating when yelling, especially if you looked him in the eye, which was crimson red. (Trust me, LD doesn't want to tick Yami off, he's nearly as big as Celestia. XD
Yami's Appearance:
Coat: Dark, navy blue, darker than Yugi. Nearly as big as Celestia, and wings the size of Celestia's. Thin, same as Yugi. Mane: I swear if I have to explain this. Tail: DX Same as Yugi's, but has the blonde streak in the middle. Eyes: Crimson red. )

Thank this message
July 05, 2013 1:30:58pm (This post was last modified: July 05, 2013 1:52:38pm by RyuRan447.)
[-]
Elements of Harmony
Ayane hurried to the palace, breathing heavily as her hooves hit the ground. Celestia told her to find Rarity. On her way, she saw a large, but thin, navy blue, dark stallion pegasus with a teal pegasus with golden hair. When she got to Rarity's Boutique, she knocked on the door. Rarity opened the door and said, "Good, you're here. The new element of Generosity, right?" Ayane nodded and listened to Rarity.
After the talk- Knock, Knock! Applejack and Fluttershy were there. "Why hello my dear Fluttershy and Applejack, I've been expecting you.

Thank this message
July 07, 2013 2:09:15am
[-]
((But Lightning Dust doesn't care.))

Lightning Dust looked at Yami, and cowered. Then she started to laugh, crossing her previous action. And she laughed hard. "Are you serious? Earlier you told me a serious speech, and then you demand me to help out, forcing my decision. Well..." LD flew up, and got all up in his face, pointing her hoof and forced words into his ears. "I am NOT that type of PONY you want to DEAL WITH. I am no push-over or regular pony like the others. I don't care if Celestia came over here and told me to become a princess or a prissy pony doll. I do what I choose to do." And like that, Lightning Dust brushed aside Yami and continued to walk. However, a pink pony came out of nowhere, followed by confetti. The mare accidentally landed on LD. "Surrrrpriiiiise~! I heard I was invited here! Where's the-" "Get off me!" In clear sight, a pegasus had landed in Ponyville. "Hey! Yoo-hoo! Mrs. Pegasus!" The pegasus looked over, and saw Pinkie Pie waving her hoof. "I need to train you for something REALLY REALLY important!" The mare nodded. "Oh, sorry about the entrance! Sorry about also landing on you. My name is Mango Dolphin- wait a minute..." Mango smiled down to Lightning, then she realized. "Lightning Dust! I can't believe it's you!" She helped her up. "Hey, I've got something to do. Come on, you can help me!" Mango grasped LD's hoof, and waved to Yami before leaving. "Hi Yami!" She then sped off, going for Pinkie Pie. "Mango, WAAAIT!"

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]