Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Hotel Pikachu
Hotel Pikachu
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Hotel Pikachu
July 05, 2013 8:00:03pm
[-]
((we'll give everybody a chance to evolve once we get to page 3. accepted from now untill the next event, you will start in the lobby helping Gaiban collect the youngsters))
"Hello, Star. can you help us collect the Pichu's real quick, and then we can get you to your room." he gets shocked by a Pichu who already learned a move.

[you must login to view images]
Being a ghost type fan, is mentally busting.. and Hehehehe.. Fun..
Totes. mother said I was obsessed.with a magical wave of my magical roleplay hands, I said "Go make me a sandwich."
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 05, 2013 8:01:04pm
[-]
Yugi was a bit fused by this. "Stooooooop!" He yelled, all the pichu freezing, staying silent. He pointed back to the nursery, they disagreed. He clenched his hand into a fist, and they went squealing back into the nursery. He took a deep breathe and whispered, "I've done that so many times and- Ahh! Where'd you guys come from?"

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
July 05, 2013 8:06:13pm
[-]
"We were trying to stop these Pichu from scaring new guests. But you were great! Thank you, so much! do you want to explore all the rooms with me, or do you all want to go to your room?" he saw one more brave Pichu and picked it up and put it to bed so its parents could see the "little angels" sleeping.

Totes. mother said I was obsessed.with a magical wave of my magical roleplay hands, I said "Go make me a sandwich."
Thank this message
July 05, 2013 8:24:10pm
[-]
Yugi scratched his head, "Eh heh heh, nah, I'm okay. I've worked with some of the most stubborn kids ever. Most kids think I'm intimidating, but I seem as I'm as normal as you guys are." He said, spiking his tail. "I'm actually a nice guy, if I'm not hiding all the time."

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 05, 2013 8:49:07pm
[-]
"Well follow me everybody, unless you want to be bored by Zappy. I have All day free passes so everybody can play for a while. then we go where the hotel takes us!"

"Hey," Zappy said, as he saw he was now talking to himself.

Thank this message
July 05, 2013 9:10:36pm
[-]
star was working with the pichu and they fell asleep in his arms when the stars came his tail glowed blue and his eyes went sky blue.

[you must login to view images] By Kevin Brees [you must login to view links]

Thank this message
July 05, 2013 9:21:12pm
[-]
((nothing violent Kevin)) After the game room Gaiban got everybody to their room, and came down and saw Star standing with his tail and eyes glowing. It scared him so bad he rushed off handing flyers to everybody. he sprinted back, gave star a flyer then ran off again. the flyer read "the age group of the guests has made us think about the education of the Pikachu teens. we are constructing a high school division for the hotel. If you are 12-16 years old attendance is MANDITIORY. have fun at the Pikachu hotel."

Thank this message
July 05, 2013 9:34:10pm
[-]
Yugi saw the note. "Dang." he thought. The skinny pikachu spiked his tail once again and he transformed into Yami. Yami read the note carefully, but after 12 times, he was going crazy.

Thank this message
July 05, 2013 9:59:02pm
[-]
((I don't neccesarily understand the whole transforming thing. And who is Yami? If he/she is a human, no way. the note is written in pokemon.)) When Gaiban was done, he walked over to Yugi. he saw him like, losing it. He said to Yugi, "Right? tomorrow is gonna be a killer, even for me, the 12 year old butler." ((Again being sarcastic)) "I got an extra heads-up that some scary Raichus will be blocking off the game room and all the other fun stuff. But, tell all the other kids that we met today that we will sneak in. Come on, what could possibly go wrong?" ((evrything, evrything could go wrong. lol))

Thank this message
July 05, 2013 10:20:55pm
[-]
(Nah, Yami just looks more mature than Yugi in any case. He'll still be a Pikachu. Just looks slightly different :3 XD I've had this going on forever. Don't worry, no actual rulebreaking.)

Still going crazy, Yami had spirals in his temporary crossed eyes and said, "Sure, what could possibly go wrong.." He kept repeating that for an hour, then passed out. After a while, he regained conciousness, and mind... "I felt like I got drunk... Wh-what happened to me." Yami said.

Thank this message
July 06, 2013 1:51:04am
[-]
"Hey Yami. you passed out so we had to revive you. But we have to go to school now..or we could sneak off. Be warned though. the Raichu gards will be there, so we will have to be quiet, After school meet me in the lobby." he gave him a thunderbolt shaped walkie talkie and ran off to the school section of the hotel.

Thank this message
July 06, 2013 10:51:35am
[-]
He rubbed his forehead, then sprinted off. His tail waved back and fourth as he ran. When he got there, class was just about to start. "Oh my Arceus, Yugi!" The teacher scolded, "Late! On the first day!" Yami pulled a smart comeback, "As if we do anything on the first day." She slapped the careless pikachu across the face. He rubbed his face, and his crimson eyes became rage-like. "That hurt..." he whined, going back to Yugi, with his sweet, ruby-violet eyes.

Thank this message
July 06, 2013 11:53:57am
[-]
Gaiban threw a note to Yugi. It read; "Don't get detention slick. we need to able to get out at the end of the day right? P.S turn your radio on at the lowest volume you can hear"

At the end of the day Gaiban and Yugi/Yami met in the lobby and made a game plan to "Be quiet and we'll go to the Candy Shop first,cause' I got free passes. they both nodded and they creeped up past the patrolling Raichu's.

Thank this message
July 06, 2013 12:07:19pm
[-]
A Raichu guard saw Yugi's tail and said, "Did you see that?" "Noope." The other one moaned. Yugi closed his eyes and swept his tail back in. He went back to Yami and said, "Follow me, I got a plan." He jumped on the ceiling and reached out his arm for Gaiban's.

Thank this message
July 06, 2013 12:52:45pm (This post was last modified: July 06, 2013 12:53:02pm by Lugia2000.)
[-]
Hotel Pikachu
Koran sits there but isnt really paying attention, he is just drawing, Very well i must add.

My favorite ghirahim quote

[you must login to view images] < Running Titan

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

[you must login to view images] <- my result

[you must login to view images] <- My brother's result

[you must login to view images] <- My new result
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]