Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Hotel Pikachu
Hotel Pikachu
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Hotel Pikachu
July 07, 2013 4:45:40pm
[-]
"we wur liek,bing chased by these creeps." Gaiban shook his head like he was being put out from a trance. "um, what happened? Why are we being dragged? why do I feel like I'm gonna barf out twix?" Gaiban said, regaining his senses

[you must login to view images]
Being a ghost type fan, is mentally busting.. and Hehehehe.. Fun..
Totes. mother said I was obsessed.with a magical wave of my magical roleplay hands, I said "Go make me a sandwich."
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 07, 2013 7:59:40pm
[-]
Yami barfed out a couple times, then choked on air for about ten minutes. Afterwards, he kept moaning. He sat up and said, "Gaiban..." he gave him a seriious look, making Gaiban feeling guilty, "...Let's do this again!" He shouted.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
July 08, 2013 12:58:04pm (This post was last modified: July 08, 2013 1:01:44pm by Lugia2000.)
[-]
Hotel Pikachu
"Man I've been useless lately, well, Time to get over my Childish behavior!" Koran decides to get over his stupid shyness and attempt to help his friends out, about 9 days later he looks like MANCHU (The super smash bros mod thats Pikachu's skin over Gannondorf) and runs off to look for the Raichu guards (Yeah i think we all know 2 ways this will be going .3.)

My favorite ghirahim quote

[you must login to view images] < Running Titan

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

[you must login to view images] <- my result

[you must login to view images] <- My brother's result

[you must login to view images] <- My new result
Thank this message
July 08, 2013 1:48:57pm
[-]
Name: Crystal Gemini
Age: 13 (Pokemon Years...Which is 12 hours = 1 day,right?Which means that in human years shes 6 1/2? xD)
Bio: Was traveling with her trainer until they met up with a pack of wild Pikachus.Her trainer then released her.She got over it,went to see her parents,discovering from the pack she didn't have any.They abandoned her at birth.Then,going into the wild,waiting to be finished off,found the hotel,and a Pikachu she felt like meeting for an odd reason that is unknown to her.
Appearance: Is rather skinny for Pikachus.Is sometimes mistaken for a mew colored yellow.Her feet are wider than most Pikachus,her legs are shorter,and she has a heart shaped tail.She has icy blue eyes that sometimes turn emerald green.Her face is furry like a cat's,making her mew appearance become slightly more realistic.
Personality: Rash,Brave,Smart; Is rather picky with some things,mostly food,and despite her appearance,is quite fast.She is quite oblivious to the pokemon world,knowing more human language than pokemon.
Other: Recently started wearing clothes.They were uncomfortable to her,so she stopped.

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
July 08, 2013 2:07:03pm
[-]
Yami's crimson eyes looked in Gaiban's for assuring he wants to go through crazy teenager dumb stuff. "We gotta do this again..." With that, he laughed like there was no tomorrow.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 08, 2013 2:40:22pm
[-]
((accepted, great bio,too!))

Gaiban nodded, barfed out caremel the crashed. Gaiban knew when the Raichu gaurds found him,he would be a wreck. But this teen stuff was so fun! Gaiban had a new friend,for sure.

Totes. mother said I was obsessed.with a magical wave of my magical roleplay hands, I said "Go make me a sandwich."
Thank this message
July 08, 2013 3:02:21pm
[-]
Yami picked up Gaiban and took him to his room. Yami then left Gaiban's room and was caught red-handed. The raichu guards had him, but he shadow clawed them both. He spiked his tail, then ran into a wall. "Hehe, oops!" He muttered, sprinting off to his own room.

Thank this message
July 08, 2013 3:38:03pm (This post was last modified: July 08, 2013 3:38:23pm by Lugia2000.)
[-]
Hotel Pikachu
"Maybe they escaped back to the Hotel, better go check..." Koran decided to check the hotel for clues and so he did

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

Thank this message
July 08, 2013 4:18:48pm
[-]
The teenage pikachu jumped onto his bed. He felt the warmth of the cozy covers and soon fell asleep. His tail covered his face as he slept during the day. The Raichu walked past his room, peeking at the asleep Yami.

Thank this message
July 08, 2013 4:25:54pm
[-]
Koran see's the stalker raichu and picks him up and puts him on a chair."Sit there and dont stalk people, It's creepy" Koran says to the now giving the wacked out poobrain horse face at him raichu "Dont look at me like that" Koran says slaping the creepy raichu then walks away

Thank this message
July 08, 2013 4:29:02pm
[-]
((boy you arent lucky on this thread,are you? The gaurds work at the hotel,and besides,are much stronger than you. ((from now on,if you keep acting up like this, (unless you have something planned,) ban.you are lucky. This is a very rare 2nd warning.))

The next day,Gaiban got up,got his trademark black sweatshirt to get it sewed (it broke from the last night when he hoarded the candy) he stepped outside his room and saw Yami. Gaiban waved to him then started off for the sewing shop,and eventually school. He bumped into a surprisingly thin pikachu (Crystal)
"Oh, Hi Crystal! Don't be alarmed I know your name. I know almost everypikas name around here. By the Way,here's your room key.
attention:Everybody has a room key,and a free pass,sorry I didn't say earlier in the game.

Thank this message
July 08, 2013 4:48:49pm
[-]
(Err, you do realize Yami/Yugi is a bit thinner than most Pikachu, due to his short size. I've mentioned that throughout the game. And when he shadow clawed the guards, they were letting go in surprise.)

Yami waved to Gaiban, then peered at Crystal rudely. He headed off to school. He dropped a note, when no one was looking, on purpose for Crystal to pick up and read.

(It reads-
Come meet us at the lobby after school. We will let you join in on great fun. We're not going to reveal ourselves untill you meet us in the lobby after school.-)

He smiled as he headed torwards the school, knowing they'd soon have a new partner to do teenage idiot stuff.

Thank this message
July 08, 2013 4:53:35pm
[-]
((I was talking to lugia 2000, you've been a great roleplayer on this thread! Keep it up! =) ))

Thank this message
July 08, 2013 6:11:56pm
[-]
hmm lol
Thank this message
July 08, 2013 6:12:20pm
[-]
thinking about just joining in on this.
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,185 posts in 39,220 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]