Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < Conjuring vs Insidious 2
Conjuring vs Insidious 2
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Conjuring vs Insidious 2
September 24, 2013 11:28:16am
[-]
Conjuring vs Insidious 2
Which is better? these has been very trending and yet i haven't seen these movies. i don't want to get disappointed so which do you think would be worth watching?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 25, 2013 4:35:52pm
[-]
Well I ve seen both the trailers and have heard some reviews about both , and i think Conjuring would be a better choice than Insidious 2

[you must login to view images]

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai
Thank this message
September 25, 2013 9:12:14pm
[-]
well I also only seen trailer of conjuring and I have watched insidious so insidious shud be better according to meh
Thank this message
September 25, 2013 9:26:56pm
[-]
i want to see both of these too. but have herd mix reveiws of both. i mostly wanna watch incedious 2 as i liked the first one

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
September 26, 2013 4:28:42am
[-]
Insidious is horror though i believe i watched the trailer looked more like action to me has a good story and all as well

Conjuring on the other hand is horror one of the best horror movies for the year or so i believe

Sig Courtesy of Arceusboy
Thank this message
September 26, 2013 7:26:22am
[-]
conjuring is overrated.. i like the insidious better.. conjuring was also based from another horror movie called amityville which has many versions of it.. i like insidous 1 and 2, and i'm expecting the next chapter to be much more better,.

Thank this message
September 26, 2013 1:01:22pm
[-]
Well, depending on the scary, conjuring isn't as good as insidious 2. Insidious 2 has an eerie feeling to it when your watching and it does have scary pop-ups, but they catch you off guard.. Conjuring, you're just waiting for the pop-ups basically, like you know there's going to be a pop-up, then there isnt, then the pop-up comes up. It's really expected...

Thanks Mother Espeon! :D
Thank this message
September 29, 2013 9:57:13pm
[-]
Well in my opinion I think that The Conjuring is scaryer because of the history & mostly because its based on a true story
Thank this message
October 01, 2013 4:18:26am
[-]
well i think insidious 2 is more better, conjuring not scary at all, but both movie is cool

CF
Thank this message
October 01, 2013 6:35:50am
[-]
I saw the conjuring in the theatres and i dont like the way it ends. and the first insidious had a good plot so i think i'd rather see the part 2 of that.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
October 01, 2013 11:10:38pm
[-]
Conjuring was much scarier i mean you will be having nightmares after seeing it, takes the cake in scariest movie
Thank this message
October 05, 2013 10:06:57pm
[-]
For me conjuring because these story is about demons that controls your skin from becoming cold
Thank this message
October 06, 2013 12:12:24am
[-]
If someone asked me which movie was scarier, I would have to do a coin toss! Watch both of them :D
Thank this message
October 06, 2013 2:52:45am
[-]
Conjuring is one of the best horror movies I had watch.
Still haven't see insidious 2 so I have no comment about it.
Thank this message
October 07, 2013 6:31:26pm
[-]
Both movies was great, but I prefer Insidious 2 over The Conjuring.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]