October 07, 2013 6:39:04pm
[-]
I think insidious 2 would be better since Imo this looks more scary

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 07, 2013 6:52:16pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
October 16, 2013 3:43:16am
[-]
yeah insidous is better.
Thank this message
October 16, 2013 6:10:23am
[-]
Conjuring is the best

The Best In The World....
Thank this message
October 27, 2013 5:30:22am
[-]
I recommend watching The Conjuring instead of Inisidious:Chapter 2. I have seen the trailers for both and am kinda disappointed with Insidious. Insidious 1 was awesome but 2 is just bad. I have the Conjuring and it is creepy as hell.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
October 27, 2013 5:43:33am
[-]
Both does the job they are meant to do that is scare you :p and I recently watched conjuring and it had the same plot as other horror films but it has a scary music which could intensify the horror.

Signature:

Spoiler:

Gift from my Good Friend! complanboy!
Thank you kev my Caring Friend!
Thank You Robath my Friend!
A gift from my Good Friend Shamey
Thank you Queenx my Friend!
Thank You bmw2004 my Friend!
Gift from Shamey my friend!
Thank this message
October 29, 2013 9:40:26pm (This post was last modified: October 29, 2013 9:44:15pm by pikachomp.)
[-]
Conjuring vs Insidious 2
I went with chris and he kept trying to sneak into the Adult moive don jon cause he was you know what watching indisiderous 2

Hello im a vetran wifi-battling or competive. Im going to start posting here for a While . I wish to help pokemon creed and also post suggestions.Rate me Please if u have the time.BTW i am buying ANY pokemon you'd give to me for $100 i will start selling too and training for coins when I get an exp share.
Thank this message
October 29, 2013 9:42:37pm (This post was last modified: October 29, 2013 9:49:22pm by pikachomp.)
[-]
Conjuring vs Insidious 2
October 07, 2013 6:39:04pmsnorunt Wrote:  I think insidious 2 would be better since Imo this looks more scary

Hello im a vetran wifi-battling or competive. Im going to start posting here for a While . I wish to help pokemon creed and also post suggestions.Rate me Please if u have the time.BTW i am buying ANY pokemon you'd give to me for $100 i will start selling too and training for coins when I get an exp share.
Thank this message
October 29, 2013 9:51:19pm
[-]
October 07, 2013 6:39:04pmsnorunt Wrote:  I think insidious 2 would be better since Imo this looks more scary
Its not very scary at all we saw it and we thought it was boring and the crossdressed boy was definatly not pg13.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]