Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < My coins randomly dissapeared?
My coins randomly dissapeared?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
October 11, 2013 11:11:31pm
[-]
Earlier I had 4.5k coins and I went on chat a lil later and even announced that I had 4.5k coins in chat, and I can even name a couple witnesses (swaggycraggy & ThexHuskyxNinja) and swaggy offered me training (50bil for 1k coins) so I sent 500 coins for the first half of training and then 500 coins for the second half after (still in progress) so a little later on after a bunch of training I got a lvl600 growlithe which I trained and accidentally normalsold it when I meant to autosell it so I asked on chat how to take it back and they said to buy it back. I couldn't afford it because it was over money cap, so swaggy kindly sent me $1bil to try and buy it back and see if it worked, but then I notice that 3k of my coins are gone and I have 645coins left. I did NOT gamble it because I would NEVER gamble that much money (call me a wuss, whatever), checked ALL of today's records and even had zapdos check my records and we both saw that nowhere did I ever give out 3k coins. Is this a bug? PLEASE help, it took me months to make that kind of money and MANY map pokemon (if you saw my trading thread). I will even reward the person who helps me with this issue.

P.S. I did try relogging

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 13, 2013 12:35:41pm
[-]
Go>Manage Logs>check ur send logs, trade logs and ip logs, is there anything weird about those logs? if so u might have been hacked/scammed

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
October 13, 2013 1:41:35pm
[-]
You might got scammed/ hacked..

Join TitanZ!! LF members.

Take a wish in My Wishing Well

Spoiler:
Awesome peoples-
zapdos
GrimReaper

You opened the 6th box of calender and you reacieved Shiny Grimer!

Shiny Grimer- M
Level- 5

You opened the 8th box of calender and you find Shiny Nosepass!

Shiny Nosepass- F
Level- 5

Pokemon Creed Help Guide
Thank this message
October 13, 2013 4:55:10pm
[-]
when i first started playing this game i had a few coins like 300 then the dissaperead and my money increased some how my coins turned into money did your money increase

hi am goin to try to become the best trainer ever (well not really i dont think i can but ill try)

[you must login to view images] made by my friend kyogy

[you must login to view images] thanks queenx for this awesome siggys
Thank this message
October 13, 2013 7:59:00pm
[-]
Like jack said, better check your logs.
Maybe you did slots/smallest number in games corner.
Thank this message
October 14, 2013 5:28:49am
[-]
It still could be a glitch ^ but check your logs just in case even if it's not 3k just check them and see if the total of I ends up adding to 3k and then you were probably hacked
Thank this message
October 14, 2013 4:26:56pm
[-]
I did check my logs which is what I called my "records" and zapdos did too. I didn't send ANYONE 3k coins and like I said I don't gamble that much money...
Thank this message
October 15, 2013 12:16:14am
[-]
Most probably you got hacked or scammed because if your money increased while 3k coins disappear then whoever havked or scammed you must have took your 3k coin for the money. Try report to one of the admins or mods if possible.

[you must login to view images]MEGA LUCARIO[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
October 15, 2013 7:42:32am
[-]
Do u have a linked account if yes try check that account or try look at auction house wether u bid on any pokemon .. Thus could be the last chance if u are sure u havnt tradeed p gambled .

Thank this message
October 16, 2013 1:56:48am
[-]
October 15, 2013 12:16:14amfarist01 Wrote:  Most probably you got hacked or scammed because if your money increased while 3k coins disappear then whoever havked or scammed you must have took your 3k coin for the money. Try report to one of the admins or mods if possible.

Zapdos checked me, then told me to contact Dualot. Then I contacted Dualot and he told me to contact catcherpro, but catcherpro doesn't like me much so Idk who to contact that I know doesn't dislike me and that WILL respond
Thank this message
October 16, 2013 2:00:10am
[-]
October 15, 2013 7:42:32amrozario Wrote:  Do u have a linked account if yes try check that account or try look at auction house wether u bid on any pokemon .. Thus could be the last chance if u are sure u havnt tradeed p gambled .

I'm barely interested in auctions. maybe spend 1 or 2 coins and that's it. and I would NEVER gamble 3k coins... BUT you do have a good point because I could've been hacked into gambling and I would not find out by who...
Thank this message
October 16, 2013 2:18:48am
[-]
Then its fixed bro its a glitch ! Neither way u havnt lost the coins by urself ! We cant do anything!

Thank this message
October 16, 2013 2:35:26am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
October 16, 2013 9:02:13pm
[-]
October 16, 2013 2:35:26amn raj Wrote:  go to manage logs and see .AND EVEN SUMIT06 LOST HIS COINS IN THIS WAY SO HE QUIT CREED BUT HE HAD OVER 100,000 COINS AND ALL OF THEM WERE LOST I THINK SO BEACUSE BORICHA TOLD ME THIS.

100,000 coins? ouch
Thank this message
October 17, 2013 3:40:57pm
[-]
yeah u may of got scammed or hacked or it might of been a glitch good luck hope it does not happen to u again
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]