Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Gambler's Training Guide
Gambler's Training Guide
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Gambler's Training Guide
December 13, 2013 9:26:47pm (This post was last modified: December 13, 2013 9:27:27pm by gambler123456789.)
[-]
Gambler's Training Guide
When training there many things a human may be thinking, this is boring, well push through it or find something funner, i train too slow, will be explained later or even maybe i train well if so keep it up.

I'm bored of Training
Sometimes training can be boring and not very entertaining, when you are in that kind of situation my suggestion would be to stop training for about ten minutes, go and have a glass of water and something quick to eat and not think about it when your eating, after those ten minutes continue your training, you might find it less boring because taking a break can be a good thing, if you still feel very bored and you're on a job, maybe continue the job later or if not on a job just stop training for some time too.

I Train Too Slow
If you feel you don't gain enough experience points after each battle, there are many options you can do, you can either get somebody to train your pokemon, there are heaps of players training out there with rates, or u can just focus on your highest leveled pokemon and just train it and no other pokemon you will see a rapid difference with both options.

Tips on Being able to Train Fast

1. As a beginner train using Swimmer Richard located in the NPC fights section, use one of these moves to defeat him - Zap Cannon, Bolt Strike or Thunderbolt, they work best, you will need to use one of these moves 2-3 times until you defeat swimmer Richard, u will gain some exp and your pokemon's level will raise.

2. As you get more experienced you can train using the Mysterious Trainer located in the Dark Alley in your town/city, To defeat one of the mews you need to buy TM06 (toxic move) the shop for it is dep. store found down low on the left side, and you also need to get all badges, you beat all the Gym Leaders in order to receive all badges, Once you have toxic move attach it to starter pokemon by clicking on 'Your Pokemon' at the top you will see change moves your toxic disc will be at the bottom. To beat the normal mew u use toxic once if it fails, click toxic again until it works, then use the move 'Megahorn' until it is low then defeat it with the pokemon you want leveled.

3. Another tip is with choosing your pokemon, the most efficient and also cool looking is Golurk or gollet (Golurk recommended as they have more HP than gollet) the reason for why I say golurk/gollet is because these pokemon are both resistant to many moves, meaning their HP lowers slower. this helpful addition will really help you later, also Giratinas although they cost 2500 coins from the games corner store but they have a very high ammount of HP.

4. In the game there is a move called fly this helpful move hurts the enemy a little but also blocks the enemy's next move, The way this move is retrieved is by defeating an NPC fight known as 'Zapmolcuno' He can be beaten using the move 'Blue Flare' this move deals a lot of damage on to these birds.

Training for others
Training for other players is very difficult if you have a trainer level under 4000 because you should have pokemon only level 3000 - 5000 so you won't receive much experience points, by the time you have a pokemon level 6000+ and a trainer level of 5000+ should be the minimum that you possibly could be training for others, just because im telling you the minimum doesnt mean you have to start then, start whenever you're comfortable. When training for another play in pokemoncreed you need to know the rates. Generally average rate is 30 coins for every billion exp trained but some players train 20 some 40 so it varies for each player. When training for pokemon find the pokemon's rate here --> [you must login to view links]. Once you jave found the rate for the pokemon you training for, example say your training for a CursedMincinno that rates 700 coins. You need to divide 700 by 30, the answer rounded is 23 billion exp, meaning you will need to train 23 billion exp for it

[you must login to view images]
credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 14, 2013 12:21:07am
[-]
Bolt strike is a 2 hit KO for swimmer Richard so put that in :) Nice work.

Trainer #- 6440
Luminous Luxray and Cursed Tyranitar
Thank this message
December 14, 2013 12:48:07am
[-]
nice thread gambler.
Thank this message
December 14, 2013 9:22:05am (This post was last modified: December 14, 2013 2:33:24pm by gambler123456789.)
[-]
Gambler's Training Guide
December 14, 2013 12:21:07amKlade Wrote:  Bolt strike is a 2 hit KO for swimmer Richard so put that in :) Nice work.

Klade for players with pokemon level 10 or around that it seems to be 3 hits

credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
December 14, 2013 1:32:32pm
[-]
thanx for the guide
Thank this message
December 15, 2013 8:25:31am
[-]
Does anyone like my guide?

MY STORAGE:

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
December 17, 2013 4:39:13am
[-]
For all trainers this is helpful, when a noob says how do u train so fast, give them the link to this thread, it will answer all their questions

MY STORAGE:

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
December 18, 2013 11:47:22pm
[-]
Toxic is so much coins how do I get it :)
Thank this message
December 18, 2013 11:51:13pm
[-]
Angry viking, thohir10 has made a coin guide check it out

MY STORAGE:

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]