Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < My First Pokemon RP
My First Pokemon RP
Favorite Thread Post Reply
My First Pokemon RP
August 29, 2014 1:22:49pm
[-]
Jade soon walks away as she is mad at the small Riolu so called Lucas for attacking a friend. "Why is it that fighting types always attack for odd reasons? Is it something inside them that just makes it happen? Or is it something else?"

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 29, 2014 2:46:11pm (This post was last modified: August 29, 2014 2:48:13pm by goldenrilou.)
[-]
My First Pokemon RP
"sorry I've had bad experiences with dragon types" replied Lucas recalling a past event of his life"
Thank this message
August 29, 2014 3:02:30pm
[-]
"Do you really think all dragon types are bad yes some are known to attack if they are disturbed, but not all dragons are bad." >:{ Still angry at the riolu for attacking one of her new friends.

Thank this message
August 29, 2014 3:37:45pm
[-]
*Watches the two fight from high in the tree tops* "Who are they?", he thinks curiously.
Thank this message
August 29, 2014 4:39:54pm
[-]
Lucas sense LucaZ's aura, "you can come out now" said Lucas looking directly at him
Thank this message
August 29, 2014 7:17:53pm
[-]
*shakes head* turns and heads back to the other side of the island
Thank this message
August 29, 2014 8:01:22pm (This post was last modified: August 29, 2014 8:03:24pm by Connor1thru10storage.)
[-]
My First Pokemon RP
Let's all eat some berries, yes? It will be a good time to know each other.
Thank this message
August 29, 2014 9:16:19pm
[-]
"I guess your right sorry for trying to pound you with an ice punch" apologized Lucas "I was a bit over whelmed by my aura sight for plus I have a bad history when it comes to dragon types"
Thank this message
August 29, 2014 9:25:08pm
[-]
"Hmmm... I choose to forgive you. Now is not a time for fighting, but a time for figuring out what to do. We must find a way to get back to our own worlds."
Thank this message
August 29, 2014 9:56:17pm
[-]
"I've always have lived here" shrugged Lucas (figured we might want a local helping around this place)
Thank this message
August 29, 2014 10:06:46pm
[-]
Well, looks like it's time to explore. Shall we head out?
Thank this message
August 29, 2014 10:12:05pm
[-]
Jade is busy thinking on where they can find fresh water. She thinks about something before she teleports off to explore.

Thank this message
August 29, 2014 10:13:14pm (This post was last modified: August 29, 2014 10:14:54pm by Connor1thru10storage.)
[-]
My First Pokemon RP
"I'll search for more food. I'm going alone." *Starts walking toward a mountain*
Thank this message
August 29, 2014 10:15:03pm (This post was last modified: August 29, 2014 10:18:56pm by koolpet.)
[-]
My First Pokemon RP
oops for got to add myself...

Pokemon: Seviper
Personality: You dont want to find out...
Move set: Bite,Toxic,Protect,Teleport
Thank this message
August 29, 2014 10:30:02pm
[-]
A couple hours later...
"Man... There is no food anywhere. Wait what's that?" ...! "Sitrus Berries."
BLAAAM!!!! A pokemon sours onto the floor. A Dragonite.
Suddenly, it starts charging straight toward Garchomp! "Hrooooaagh!!!" It throws an ice punch right at Garchomp. "Holy smokes! That was close. This must be a trap."
Vwoosh! I charge straight toward the Dragonite, and I slash as hard as I can. The Pokemon sustained heavy damage, but it wasn't done yet. It got up and set its fist on ice. "Ice punch" I thought to myself. I quickly dodge his barrage of attacks. On his last attempt to hit, he hit me on the side of the head. I hit the floor hard. "I... won't...fail..." I staggered up. and crushed my foot into the ground. The Dragonite didn't see it coming. A hundred rocks fell and encased him within. Rock Slide. "Heh. Too bad for you." I picked 20 sitrus berries, whitch was all i could muster to hold, and slowly walked back toward the lake.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]