Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Player Disputes < Bhw banning me and Faraz for no reason
Bhw banning me and Faraz for no reason
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
January 08, 2015 10:49:39am
[-]
Ok this is so wrong bhw our new staff is actually banning people for no reasons or reasons or only he knows. So just previously 5 mins ago bhw thinks that me Faraz lkhawaja are 1 well he thinks I'm the owner of Faraz and shahzaib this account so he said one of u get out of chat cause he thought that we had me and Faraz are 1 and banned us and that is wrong just cause I know and Faraz knows my password he bans its likes banning someone for another person coming to their account I ant my chat ban back he is banning people for no reason what a fraud

hello Thanks for reading my signature
My training rates
3 billon per shiny pokemon 250 millon for each berrie 25 coins per billon
My goals
have 100k coins have luminous and golden pokemons
there are somethings that i want to talk about how to beat the forest tower and other towers except for snorlax tower and how do we beat more than 50 pokemons in infinity tower thats all for me[/color][/u]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 08, 2015 11:18:24am
[-]
Your account & Faraz's account's ip's match and even if you were different people you yourself are admitting that you know each others passwords which entitles you both to a permanent freeze on both the accounts for account sharing.

[you must login to view images]

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai
Thank this message
January 08, 2015 1:42:42pm
[-]
So what is wrong we ain't doing anything wrong

My training rates
My goals
there are somethings that i want to talk about how to beat the forest tower and other towers except for snorlax tower and how do we beat more than 50 pokemons in infinity tower thats all for me[/color][/u]
Thank this message
January 08, 2015 6:59:39pm
[-]
Yes , you did nothing wrong except breaking the rules.

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai

^^ Thanks Hiromi Ai
Thank this message
January 12, 2015 2:19:30pm
[-]
Yes I bet 90 percent people do that you guys staff suck

My training rates
My goals
Thank this message
January 12, 2015 6:41:16pm (This post was last modified: January 12, 2015 6:42:57pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
January 12, 2015 2:19:30pmshahzaib111 Wrote:  Yes I bet 90 percent people do that you guys staff suck

well then if that case, we dont know that for a fact(until someone posted they are), I can tell you this I never share my password with anyone on any site i goes to. but here a reason why you dont share password/account, let say, you and Faraz got into huge fight with each other, and he decided to logged into your account and steal everything that he can steal from your account (or vice versa). We could returned the stuffs to you if you reported it, but with logged showing that both your ip and Faraz ip have been logging into your account in the past, there will be no way for to tell if you telling the truth or not, so that why we advise not to account share/giving your password out to friends.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]