Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Knights of Worlds Joined
Knights of Worlds Joined
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Knights of Worlds Joined
January 29, 2015 3:38:13am
[-]
Icarus fell onto his knees, shifting appearance between Phantom and Human, "Argh, I can't tell how to resolve this..." he said as drops of blood fell from his mouth. "It's changing to rapidly for my systems to repair it..." he said as he told them about the nature of the toxin. "Please, go on and fight, the best I can do for now I wait it out and hope for the best." he said, dropping down onto the ground. Virtue yelled angrily, breaking free of the Amber and charging at the dragon, spearing it's left arm with the lance, and climbing up said arm. Vexacus and X were still holding out with the soldiers, the numbers diminishing as the fight against Kaze continued. Kaze walked around smirking, "The Great Phantom Captain, brought down by a little poison." he said as he laughed at Icarus's bleeding out as the poison prevented the thorn wounds from healing.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 29, 2015 3:43:02am
[-]
"Riki no like bad man." Riki said, swinging his Biter at Kaze's legs. "I won't leave you in the condition you're in. I'm a medic, so I can't just turn a blind eye to this. We just need to get an antidote for it." Sharla said.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
January 29, 2015 3:49:30am
[-]
Icarus couldn't move, his arms and legs paralyzed by the toxin, "If you can create a constantly evolving antidote, that might be the cure..." he said, coughing up a bit of blood. Kaze feel, "A bit brutish don't you think?" he said, getting back up as the Botanical Dragon was stabbed through the eye with Caliburn. Kaze stepped lightly, raising his blade, Psu-Masa.

Thank this message
January 29, 2015 4:02:24am
[-]
"It would take some time, but it is possible." Sharla said. Riki backed away slightly. "Shulk, Riki need some help!" Riki shouted. Shulk rushed to Riki and Riki took Shulk's place in the battle. Shulk raised the Monado Kaze.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
January 29, 2015 11:55:17am
[-]
Kaze smirked, making minor movements with his blade, which was sending strong slices of wind at Shulk, while he did so, he moved about in his area, sending vines at Shulk's feet. Virtue continued his onslaught, chopping down the Botanical Dragon, claw by claw, arm by arm, which would be until he was slammed onto the ground by an arm.

Thank this message
January 29, 2015 1:17:57pm
[-]
Jeff pulled out his bow and fired it at Kaze.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
January 29, 2015 2:24:56pm
[-]
Kaze noticed the wind and the whistling noise, "Sorry, but no dice." he said, sending a blade of air through the arrows, slicing them in half and dropping them to the ground.

Thank this message
January 29, 2015 2:26:49pm
[-]
Jeff cursed under his breath and tried to think of an alternate plan.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
January 29, 2015 11:32:51pm
[-]
Shulk 'danced' around not letting his feet stay in the same place for too long. He swung the Monado at Kaze.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
January 29, 2015 11:36:09pm
[-]
Jeff pulled out a crooked dagger. "We'll I guess this is my only option." Jeff said.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Thank this message
January 29, 2015 11:37:46pm
[-]
Kaze smirked, blocking it with the blade, "How cunning." he said, causing a gigantic Venus fly trap mouth to appear below the area where Shulk was. Icarus lay there, his blood seeping it's way towards Kaze.

Thank this message
January 29, 2015 11:39:13pm
[-]
Jeff charged at Kaze with his dagger.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Thank this message
January 29, 2015 11:41:23pm
[-]
Thanks to Shulk's Visions he was able to dodge the Venus fly trap. "You underestimate the power of the Monado." Shulk said. He casted Monado Speed on himself to make it easier for him to dodge attacks.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
January 29, 2015 11:47:37pm
[-]
Kaze chuckled, "Perhaps I do, but then again." he said, as he caused plants to rupture around him, spraying the area around him and Shulk with a paralyzing powder. Icarus's pool of blood soon reached Kaze, and he was oblivious to it until recently. Kaze laughed, "Oh, I'm standing in Pathetic Juice, what a shame." he said mockingly.

Thank this message
January 29, 2015 11:49:28pm
[-]
Jeff jumped onto Kaze.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]