Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Clan suggestion
Clan suggestion
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Clan suggestion
May 19, 2015 9:40:32am
[-]
Clan suggestion
As we all join clans are moslty jus to show and some time jus to beg for loan and discount so i thought why not make it interesting having a clan war let me explain

The clan owner gets to choose 5 pokes froms his fellow members.
The owner can change the poke as his will but the original owner will still have it.
Then in the clan list you get to battle the clan above u with more rank and they also will defend and attack with the pokes they have choosen.
Then if u win u get the rank and like after a week or a day something like the clan in top 10 or 5 will get some reward which will be shared by the pokemon owners in the team also the team can only be changed after the rewarding and the battles can only be hosted by the owner or whom he choses. U know what i mean.. Hope it makes clan joining a bit fun and hard lol plz rate it.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 19, 2015 11:26:45am
[-]
I dont think its a good idea! Then it will cause a huge lag! I think score is the thing in which we can count on clan wars! Maybe Da Man will add more too

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
May 19, 2015 11:57:21am
[-]
Yea but still think its cool tho

Thank this message
June 18, 2015 1:36:19pm
[-]
The problem I see with this is the Pokemon's levels and how Creed makes battling it's just that any Pokemon can learn any moves and the battle will only take about a minute.

-First person to beat the Elite Four.
-First Pokdex God.

Spoiler:

Get Owned Realstate:
[you must login to view links]

Adamwilson:

RichKidDre:

Robath:
Thank this message
July 19, 2015 1:31:52am
[-]
yea lol that a prob too :P

Thank this message
July 21, 2015 8:09:48pm
[-]
If the battles were to have some restrictions and we find a way to reduce the lag then this would be a pretty good idea, but currently as creed stands I dont believe that it will happen quite yet. Still a very nice idea!
Thank this message
July 24, 2015 6:59:10am
[-]
thx hope creed improve cuz many quitting these days even the chat is blank for hours ....

Thank this message
July 24, 2015 7:50:31am
[-]
July 24, 2015 6:59:10ampokenix Wrote:  thx hope creed improve cuz many quitting these days even the chat is blank for hours ....

Yea bro I agree, a lot of people are quitting creed and 6 months ago there was alway people talking on chat, now it's blank for hours at a time and the forums are also less active and the amount of players online is dropping, there needs to be something that will bring players back 😕, this idea would be cool but as creed is at the moment, it is would be hard to introduce this idea now.

credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
July 24, 2015 2:28:20pm
[-]
nice one pokenix liiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeee iiiiiittttttttt

[you must login to view images] i makesigs if u need just pm me AND ALSO FOR ANIMATIONS OR FOR USERNAME LIKE THAT JUST POST TO Arceusboy
Thank this message
July 24, 2015 4:31:23pm
[-]
At the current situation of creed, i think its not a good idea. Catherpro and double3 were right. If their arguments are taken into action, i think your suggestion might stand a chance.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
July 25, 2015 1:50:02pm
[-]
at thinking on it i thing this is not so good i dea but pokenix u give good i dea

[you must login to view images] i makesigs if u need just pm me AND ALSO FOR ANIMATIONS OR FOR USERNAME LIKE THAT JUST POST TO Arceusboy
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]