Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Pokemon Creed Packs
Pokemon Creed Packs
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Pokemon Creed Packs
August 22, 2015 8:07:18pm
[-]
Pokemon Creed Packs
Hi,

I don't know if this would be good for the game or not, you guys tell me, but my idea was to have Packs on Creed, where we were able to receive Pokemon and Items. There would be different types of Packs and each pack would cost a certain amount of coins.

- In my head I think would be nice to have packs for begginers where you could have like a lvl 500 random pokemon and some useful items like pokeballs and stones, those would be the cheapest ones.
- Then we could have some packs where we could receive the current promo and some of the previous ones, random normal pokemons, shinies and items, but the probability of receiving the colored ones can't be high because it could kinda ruin the game, those would be more expensive obviously.

-We could have legendary packs, where we could obviously win legendary pokemon. The chance of receiving a legendary pokemon on this pack has to be higher than the others.

-The last pack on my mind (the most expensive one) would be like a Elite Pack where we would receive 1 or 2 guaranteed colored untradeable pokemons. As they are untradeable, they can't be cheap or common pokemons, because if we were able to get them, people wouldn't buy that pack for sure.

This idea is based on FUT, a game mode on FIFA.

What do you guys think of having those on Creed??

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 22, 2015 10:10:27pm
[-]
It seems cool I geuss but don't make them untradeable, most players these days want to sell or gamble colours rather than collect them. Some of the examples could be chanced but the general idea is nice :) 8/10

credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
August 22, 2015 10:16:22pm
[-]
August 22, 2015 10:10:27pmgambler123456789 Wrote:  It seems cool I geuss but don't make them untradeable, most players these days want to sell or gamble colours rather than collect them. Some of the examples could be chanced but the general idea is nice :) 8/10

I'm glad you did :)

Thank this message
August 22, 2015 10:20:35pm
[-]
9/10
I really like this Idea! the only thing is you don't provide how you would recieve said packs, a suggestion I have is to say that you could buy them for real money to help bring more updates and fund to keep this site going.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Banette (Doesn't exist ;-; )
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
August 23, 2015 12:59:24am
[-]
if they were purchasable for real money no one would buy them, this game is going down as we all know, no one is going to pay their real cash on a game that's going down

credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
August 23, 2015 2:19:05am
[-]
Cool idea i am giving it 8/10
and specify how to get these packs one suggestion would be as a gift on special occasion like new year or x mas
Thank this message
August 25, 2015 2:34:52pm
[-]
I believe this is an incredible idea. This could be a rare prize for the lucky dip wailord from time to time.9/10
Thank this message
August 26, 2015 6:24:03am
[-]
I think having the packs on lucky dip might no be good, for the fact that the suggestion says there are colored pokemons in it. But,the idea having packs is good. 8/10

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
August 27, 2015 10:26:49am (This post was last modified: August 27, 2015 10:33:02am by FlippingPancakes.)
[-]
Pokemon Creed Packs
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]