Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Daily Wins
Daily Wins
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Daily Wins
January 17, 2016 3:27:23am
[-]
Daily Wins
I think that daily competitions (Battle Towers, Who's That Pokemon, Gambler of the Day etc.) should all be limited to 1 win per 2 days, meaning that players cannot win consecutively over 2 days. I think this would be a nice feature so that newer players for example could get more of an opportunity to win on the towers etc. and that rich/older players will not be constantly winning something over and over again. Please rate and thanks!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 17, 2016 3:54:27am
[-]
Rate 9/10.one problem different problem though there more rich players able to win instead of new so we are probably still gonna have it unfair.
Thank this message
January 17, 2016 5:07:45am
[-]
0/10. Because it's already suggested before and got ignored.

It's not really needed. because, the one who works hard should win. It does not matter if you are old player or new player. Just get the max streak and win the towers.

Each and everyone has equal chance of winning the towers if he/she knows how to do it.

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
January 17, 2016 6:38:08am
[-]
Agree with EB on the towers, but maybe the mini games like WTP could be changed a little because some people (cough cough Jeffrey0 lol) are consistently winning, which more or less lowers the motivation of anyone else wanting to have a go. Just my opinion :)
Thank this message
January 17, 2016 7:06:37am
[-]
Whatever Eb says applies to all. Work hard or earn nothing.
another 0/10
Thank this message
January 17, 2016 9:08:42am
[-]
January 17, 2016 6:38:08amIM Challenger Wrote:  Agree with EB on the towers, but maybe the mini games like WTP could be changed a little because some people (cough cough Jeffrey0 lol) are consistently winning, which more or less lowers the motivation of anyone else wanting to have a go. Just my opinion :)

still it's a no because he works hard to win WTP. One who works hard, should win! Thats it

EliteBOY - #357257
Thank this message
January 17, 2016 1:38:14pm
[-]
Im sorry buddy but i dont really like the idea, in my opinion, if a player gets the best/highest score, whether it be a tower, fishing contest, gambler of the day etc. then they deserve the prize that comes with it.

credit goes to Arceusboy for creating the awesome art on my main and on my storage :D thanks buddy! :D

My forever thanks goes to Epul for training my ShinyGolurk 42T exp, thanks mate forever!

MY STORAGE:
GammyStorage (first creed account)

Friends/Helpful People

Spoiler:
Epul
Equestrian234
Mysterious Garden
Kaurav
Brando02
Zapdos
GrimReaper
LegendaryCollector
Yathinsrao
EliteBOY
Adilkhan/King is Back
lugia warrior
Serah
IM Challenger

Thank this message
January 17, 2016 2:26:54pm
[-]
This is what all the games/challenges that gives out coins break down to... Hard work and strategy.

Towers: Strategy, use your knowledge of type disadvantages/etc.
WTP: Type fast, that's literally all you have to do.
Gambler of the Day: Bruh, seriously? Place small money bets. (Like 5x $200,000)

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Made by Oscah!
Thank this message
January 18, 2016 11:37:53am
[-]
This idea doesnt make sense. For eg. Winning daily raffle 1 person per 2 day. Like you'are asking your luck to help you 1 time per 2 days! In that case people wont be online. And those who used to be online everyday slowly become online once every 2 days. What about ppl who want to have a streak of winning something? Sorry, but i dont support this idea.

Lf bug type coloureds !
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]