Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Add Missing Evolution Items
Add Missing Evolution Items
Favorite Thread Post Reply
January 19, 2016 3:21:46am
[-]
Maybe I just haven't seen any of these yet, but it seems like King's Rock, Razor Fang, and Razor Claw seem to be missing from the game... There could be other items as well that I just haven't looked into getting yet. They're not completely missing, when doing an item search they do come up. However it doesn't look like anyone has one. If they're in the game and just super rare, (rare enough that no one has any) then perhaps the rarity should be lowered just enough for them to be obtainable?
Also I know this has been mentioned several times before, but since this thread is about evolving pokemon I thought it would be ok to just add it as a side note here... I know there's at least one pokemon that can't evolve due to a missing move. Can we please get that fixed as well?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 19, 2016 4:08:33am
[-]
You can find the Razor Claw in Treasure Boxes. I believe the other two were also implemented, in which case, they're also found in Treasure Boxes.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
[you must login to view images]
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
January 19, 2016 7:48:54am
[-]
Then perhaps there's a problem when using the item search... If they can be found, why is it that not a single person appears to currently own any of them? Of the numerous players, statistically at least one person should have one, especially if they have been in game for more than a month. Regardless of the item search still being marked as beta, it seems to work perfectly fine. Which leaves only the item rarity that could create such an unbalanced number of them (at zero, the scale seems broken). If an item is so hard to find that there are none in circulation that seems a bit ridiculous. It only makes sense that something somewhere seems to need a tweek.
Thank this message
January 19, 2016 10:25:39am
[-]
Well, there is also a possibility that whoever owned those items might've used them already, plus not everyone roams the maps on a regular basis.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
January 19, 2016 4:43:51pm
[-]
I dont think they were in game! I opened many treasure boxes. But never found one of those 3 items. I'm pretty sure they cannot be obtained (no one has them).

Hope they'll get added

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
January 19, 2016 6:49:39pm
[-]
January 19, 2016 4:08:33amShinxey Wrote:  You can find the Razor Claw in Treasure Boxes. I believe the other two were also implemented, in which case, they're also found in Treasure Boxes.

so far these 3 items have never been add in the game yet.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 19, 2016 8:26:38pm
[-]
Thanks guys, was starting to think I might be dumb for posting this. Good to know I'm not.
Thank this message
January 20, 2016 12:35:30am
[-]
Hmm. Could've sworn I saw a Razor Claw somewhere. Guess I was wrong.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]