Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Better Item Management
Better Item Management
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Better Item Management
March 16, 2016 2:17:31am
[-]
Better Item Management
This has likely been suggested before, however I didn't see any mention of it within the first 3 pages, so I figure it's ok to post...

To access your items you go to "Manage Items" however, there's very little management you can actually do, sell, use, and equip are really the only options. I'd suggest some organization options. Preferably something similar to the Nintendo games, where you have different sections in your backpack for different types of items to help you keep track of what you have. If you have a lot of items this would be very useful. I for one would like all my pokeballs, evolution items, misc items, berries, etc in an area together with like-items, not just thrown between various other items in the mixed up pile.

If something similar to the backpack isn't a good option, why not at least an option to arrange your items so that you can keep things grouped together if you'd like.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 20, 2016 9:51:13pm
[-]
Wow, really good idea!

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 21, 2016 1:36:25am
[-]
Nice plan! It would really help to keep track of our items. It'll be easy even if i have lots of items. 10/10 for it

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
March 21, 2016 2:19:12am
[-]
Thanks. :)
Thank this message
November 20, 2018 1:33:12am
[-]
Quickly coded something up; it's not that good but I'll improve it later. Let me know if it can be improved further. Hope it's more organised now.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message
November 20, 2018 2:38:21am
[-]
November 20, 2018 2:33:12amDa Man Wrote:  Quickly coded something up; it's not that good but I'll improve it later. Let me know if it can be improved further. Hope it's more organised now.

Maybe instead of it being on one massive page, maybe have them under their own little tabs that we can select?

Thank this message
November 20, 2018 11:13:51pm
[-]
November 20, 2018 3:38:21amBig Mac Wrote:  
Da Man Wrote:
November 20, 2018 2:33:12am pid=571883
Quickly coded something up; it's not that good but I'll improve it later. Let me know if it can be improved further. Hope it's more organised now.

Maybe instead of it being on one massive page, maybe have them under their own little tabs that we can select?

Good idea. I'll put that on my To Do List. Have to think about the UI and all to make it look good.

Looking for artists to help create sprites/UI/tiles/backgrounds/characters for Pokemon Creed. If interested, PM me with portfolio.[/b]

/img/refer1.png
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]