Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < A Few Suggestions!
A Few Suggestions!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
A Few Suggestions!
November 08, 2018 7:47:05am
[-]
A Few Suggestions!
Hey there!

As the game is getting active these days, I have thought of a few suggestions. I'mma explain one by one. Hope they'll be added to the game

#1 - Ancient and Infinity Tower:

Spoiler:

I've been doing Ancient tower from a long time. But the thing is, it's hard to count our streak as we defeat more than 30 Pokemons in it. There's a high chance of counting it wrong.

So, isn't it better to have an inbuilt counter like the one we have in Snorlax Tower?

Some peeps might think it's not at all necessary! But it's really important to those who does the towers.

Hope this will be added to the game!

#2 - Elite Four Prize:

Spoiler:

As of now there isn't any prize for defeating Elite Four. Hope something would be added in the future!

I'd suggest some unreleased items like Crafting Gloves or Ancient Map #2 etc
PokeFlute will be a better option too.

#3 - Dungeon Update:

Spoiler:

As of now many people can't go past the sleeping Snorlax in Dungeon. We need some good orienteering, mining, woodcutting leves to get to it. But Level can be managed somehow, only problem is to wake that Snorlax up.

Wouldn't it be awesome to explore the Dungeon?

Please add something to wake the Snorlax up! :P

#4 - New Battle Challenge:

Spoiler:

This one is interesting according to me :D

Well, As of now there are NPC's whose level depends on our main Pokemon level. It's a good thing.

But I would like to have one more Battle Factory where we can select what level we want to battle. (Any level of our choice)

It Should ask for the level we would like to battle against. Once we input a level, There should be a 'Legendary Trainer' who battles us with 6x Random Pokemons (including 1 or 2 legends) with some good attacks. That would be pretty interesting to battle as well.

And there should be a cap for the Maximum Level we can chose to battle against.
Currently Mysterious Trainer is the strongest Trainer. (Having pokes 10x our main Pokemon Level)

We can set the Maximum Level cap in the Battle Factory to the same.

How's this plan? I hope this will be added to the game.

Thanks for your time. Please comment your opinions below :)

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 08, 2018 9:02:48am
[-]
#1- Would definitely agree, it would also be a great addition for the Minute and Speed Tower too. I thought about this a long time ago and there's really no reason not to have it so hopefully it gets added!

#2- Also a good idea, it might just be a bit difficult to decide on what exactly should be given out, but that isn't particularly worrying I guess xD

#3- Yep just adds more features to the game, so why not?

#4- This feature should make training easier and more efficient. Maybe you could pay in some form of currency if you want to increase the multiplier even further, idk? Sounds good though!

Awesome ideas man! Hope Da Man gives serious consideration to these :)
Thank this message
November 08, 2018 9:09:09am
[-]
November 08, 2018 9:02:48amIM Challenger Wrote:  #1- Would definitely agree, it would also be a great addition for the Minute and Speed Tower too. I thought about this a long time ago and there's really no reason not to have it so hopefully it gets added!

#2- Also a good idea, it might just be a bit difficult to decide on what exactly should be given out, but that isn't particularly worrying I guess xD

#3- Yep just adds more features to the game, so why not?

#4- This feature should make training easier and more efficient. Maybe you could pay in some form of currency if you want to increase the multiplier even further, idk? Sounds good though!

Awesome ideas man! Hope Da Man gives serious consideration to these :)

Thanks for the thumbs up!

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
November 08, 2018 6:06:39pm (This post was last modified: November 08, 2018 6:11:28pm by tanmay541091.)
[-]
A Few Suggestions!
First one's not at all relatable, so nope, no idea.
Second one would be a good idea, a badge and a userbar does work, but it's one time, so yea, would be a good idea.
Dungeon was supposed to be worked on previously, idk what happened to it, but well we can explore the other side of it, which requires insane mining and wood cutting levels. I'm gonna consider it being stopped at it's beta version and is still work in progress.
The last one is totally essential for trainers, and it would also help in training pokemons to specific levels. 10x multiplier was pretty okay, but since we have a lot of people with mains above level 50k, it might be a good idea raising the multiplier. As songy said, it should include a fee, adds to the fun.
Keep adding more ideas as people suggest them in chat, never know what's helpful and what's not.
EDIT: no don't do the last part, if people have suggestions, they'll just create their own threads if they are serious, how silly of me haha.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]