Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Graphics Showcase < Who wants to Battle? :D
Who wants to Battle? :D
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
March 07, 2012 2:30:56am (This post was last modified: March 07, 2012 11:18:11pm by harmony.)
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 07, 2012 5:54:59pm
[-]
I do :P

Add me in ;]
Thank this message
March 07, 2012 7:35:41pm
[-]
why not? I'm bad at it but with practice you only get better right?

[you must login to view images] <--- Kudos Goes to Swimmergirl3618 for making this awesome pic :)

[you must login to view images]
Made by Fireheart666, who is an awesome person, and willing to help anyone with anything. He made this sig expecting nothing in return. In my eyes, Fireheart is an amazing person, and i don't care what anyone says, my opinion will remain the same until the world ends.

[you must login to view images] Made by dithjohn080810. He is an amazing artist and did this, I met him for only about 10 seconds and he said he'll make this for free. If that doesn't classify as Awesome, you do not know Awesome.
Thank this message
March 07, 2012 11:17:42pm
[-]

Thank this message
March 08, 2012 6:39:11pm
[-]
*gulp* if me and dualot are the onle ones in your challenge, i might need to change my trousers...

[you must login to view images] <--- Kudos Goes to Swimmergirl3618 for making this awesome pic :)

Made by Fireheart666, who is an awesome person, and willing to help anyone with anything. He made this sig expecting nothing in return. In my eyes, Fireheart is an amazing person, and i don't care what anyone says, my opinion will remain the same until the world ends.

[you must login to view images] Made by dithjohn080810. He is an amazing artist and did this, I met him for only about 10 seconds and he said he'll make this for free. If that doesn't classify as Awesome, you do not know Awesome.
Thank this message
March 08, 2012 9:49:30pm
[-]

Thank this message
March 09, 2012 1:43:38am
[-]
Since Intrep has been busy recently, I suppose I'll judge? =P

The stars are shining, are you watching them too?
I swear they're lighting the sky for you...
Thank this message
March 09, 2012 3:33:30am
[-]

Thank this message
March 10, 2012 8:53:58am
[-]
So it's Harmony (known for being nice and being a great siggy artist), Dualot (known for being a Administer and a legendary siggy artist) and me (known for absolutely nothing)...

Seems about fair

Thank this message
March 10, 2012 11:20:13pm (This post was last modified: March 10, 2012 11:20:48pm by harmony.)
[-]

Thank this message
March 10, 2012 11:32:04pm
[-]
Ok then , me against you

Thank this message
March 11, 2012 12:34:24am
[-]

Thank this message
March 11, 2012 2:23:19am
[-]
"March 10, 2012 3:53:58am""Chosen one" Wrote:  So it's Harmony (known for being nice and being a great siggy artist), Dualot (known for being a Administer and a legendary siggy artist) and me (known for absolutely nothing)...

Seems about fair

That's what these battles are about, getting c&c and making more sigs, gotta practice to improve. (:

Looking forward to the other 3 entries ;o

The stars are shining, are you watching them too?
I swear they're lighting the sky for you...
Thank this message
March 11, 2012 8:39:15am
[-]
Almost done... but it looks stupid compared to Harmony's >.<

Thank this message
March 11, 2012 12:35:36pm
[-]
ok here we are:

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]