Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Creed for Dummies
Creed for Dummies
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Creed for Dummies
August 15, 2012 6:23:59am (This post was last modified: May 27, 2013 12:19:56am by Mother Espeon.)
[-]
Creed for Dummies
Creed for Dummies
All the things you will need to know to get started in creed!

Getting Started

Hello everyone, welcome to this guide! The purpose of this guide is to help new players better understand creed and give you helpful tips and hopefully a few tutorials on how to do certain things(e.g; train, make money\coins, e.t.c). I will be sure to add some pictures for better understanding, So without further adieu, enjoy :).

Useful Links\Resources

Xhinz Guide - A great guide by Xhinz, It helped me when I first started playing, and it will surely give you an idea on how to start off!
Pokemon Locations - Tells you which pokemon you can find on each map, extremely useful if you are looking for a specific pokemon!
Pokemon Rate List - This gives you an estimate on how many coins each colored pokemon cost, these aren't exact, but should give you a good idea on what to sell your pokemon for.
Pokemon Creed Rules - Follow these rules and you will be treated with as much respect as you hand-out.
Pokemon Creed Chatroom - Come here to chat with other Creed members, make sure to follow the rules, mainly no caps, no swearing, racism, or any other sort of explicit\crude behavior.
Rarity List - This will tell you how many of each pokemon are in-game. Extremely helpful to those who are looking to trade.
Useful Tools - Box organizer and EXP calc, comes in handy, give it a try .
Report Bug\Glitch - If you find a bug\glitch, take a screenshot, upload it to Tinypic or Photobucket and post it on this forum, to help improve the game!

Training
[Beginner\Intermediate\Advanced]

Starting off in Pokemon Creed not too long ago myself, I know when I first joined I was constantly slacking and it didn't seem like I was making any progress. Trust me when I say this, if you look around on the forums there are plenty of people willing to help out new players with free hand-outs of pokemon with a level of 1,000. This first method of training is the slowest, but by far the most profitable when it comes to collecting coins[from gaining clan credits, which will be explained later on in this guide]

First thing you want to make sure of, is that the pokemon you are training knows the move "Bolt Strike" To change your moves, click [Your Pokemon] which is located under main menu. From there you can simply click [Change Moves] on the pokemon you are training.

Spoiler:
[you must login to view images]

Now that your pokemon knows bolt strike, it's time for our first approach. Click on [Npc Fights] in the Battles menu. If you are training a ghost type pokemon(e.g gastly, gollet, golurk, gengar, etc) choose the Bird Tamer. If the pokemon is not ghost typed, choose Swimmer Richard.

Spoiler:

Always use bolt strike, if you are using a ghost type pokemon, the bird tamers pokemon will never hit you. If you are training on Swimmer Richard, then you will only need to use bolt strike twice, maybe three times.

In this next method, you will likely need the moves "Toxic" and "Fly". These moves aren't REQUIRED to beat Zapmolcuno, but it's very likely you will lose without them. In order to get Toxic, you will need to either purchase it yourself for 4,500 Coins and 75,000,000$, or have somebody loan it to you. I'd suggest asking around in the [Chatroom] if you can't afford it and would like to loan somebodies pokemon. In order to teach your Pokemon Fly, you will have to loan your pokemon to somebody who can beat Zapmolcunos. Most people will charge you for this, but sometimes you will find a nice person who will do it free of cost.

Spoiler:

My personal strategy for beating Zapmolcunos is having all your pokemon either Goletts or Golurks, as 3\4 of Zapdos moves are ineffective to them. Have your pokemon that knows toxic in first slot. Start the battle off with toxic, once zapdos is poisoned, switch pokemon and when Zapdos faints, pull out your toxic pokemon again and repeat the process for moltres. Articuno can be difficult sometimes, but mostly you should have no problems over coming this trio.
Note that this is just my method, there are many other ways to do this, and you should play around with your team\move setup until you find comfortable battle conditions.

In this last method I am going to show you, your pokemon will need to know toxic, it will also need to know fly and\or megahorn. You also must have every Gym badge[Described later on in this guide]. Once you have said conditions met, you are ready to face the Mysterious Trainer, who can be located in [Dark Alley].

Spoiler:

When battling his mew, You must always use toxic until mew is poisoned, then just keep attack mew until it faints. This is the best amount of EXP you will gain per battle.

Obtaining Currency

[Cash/Coins/Points]

I've found that the best way to make Cash is to train a random pokemon, and then auto-sell it to the shop. If you can train a Pokemon to level 900, it will be worth the max amount of cash you can currently hold in-game. Obviously there are many other ways, such as from winning battles, 50\50, Lucky Dip, Daily Raffle, Fishing Contest, e.t.c.

Spoiler:

Coins, are probably the most used-currency in-game when it comes to player trade. They are used to buy Promos, legendary pokemon from Game Corner, they are used to fill the need of gambling to some players. I've found that the best way to earn coins other than winning 50\50 or Daily Raffle\Fishing Contest is to join a clan. When your in a clan, every battle you win, you will gain a certain amount of clan credits. 10,000,000 clan credits along with 1,000,000$ cash will exchange for 10 coins. If you are a dedicated member, you can easily gain 500-1k coins a day, sometimes more. Also, being an active member of the forum community could rack in the wealth for you, each genuine post you make you will earn one forum credit. The more credits you save up, the more coins you can redeem. When it comes to 50\50, do not gamble unless you've got the coins to do so. Always start small, 100 bets of 10 coins is likely to be more profitable then 10 bets of 100 coins.

Spoiler:

At the moment, points are not used for much. Some games at game corner require points to play, and eventually points will be used to purchase VIP days. The best way to earn points is by Unscrambling words, Winning battles at the Battle Tent, and playing other games. Most of which are self explanatory.

Catching Pokemon
Pokemon Locations

Catching map pokemon is vital to your pokemon experience. It's all about catchin' em all after-all! You will need to purchase Poke-balls from [Mart Co], refer to Obtaining Currency above for methods on getting cash to buy pokeballs. You cannot purchase masterballs from the Mart co however, you will need to purchase them at Department Store for 500,000$ and 5 Coins. (Should stock up on a few in-case you run into a shiny pokemon) Travel the maps, and catch all the pokemon you desire :)!

Spoiler:

Collecting the Badges!

You will need to collect all the badges in order to do the most advanced form of training[refer to above]. In order to travel to the next region, you must first beat the one that came before it. E.g, you need to defeat all Kanto Region badges, then you can travel to Johto region[Via Airport] and defeat those gym leaders. Traveling to new regions cost money, but it's not too expensive, and you can refer to above cash guide to make said money in order to travel :).

Spoiler:

Colored Pokemon!
Shiny, Cursed, Rainbow, Golden, Shadow

Colored pokemon are cool looking alternative(re-coloured) Pokesprites. There are tons of ways to obtain these pokemon. If you would like to find shiny pokemon, you can search maps, or use the "Random Swap" feature, located in the [Trades&Misc] Sidebar[If you want the shiny you find to be base, make sure you are swapping a level 5 pokemon]. If you want to collect any of the other colored pokemon you will have to either buy them as a promo, buy them off of other users, or win some sort of competition or contest. If you go to the [Laboratory] in the Main Menu Sidebar, you can complete Lab Tasks, earn lab credits, and buy either a Rainbow Ball or Shadow ball, which can be used to catch a random encounter rainbow or shadow pokemon.[This encounter will not be on a map, it will be while you are browsing through creed [E.g, Games Corner, Main Menu, etc].
If you want to find prices on each colored pokemon released, you can view the official Rate list!
[Colored pokemon rate less(cost less) when it's not level 5 or is evolved, people prefer them at base(level 5) and un-evolved]

Spoiler:
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Creed For Dummies!
♥Hello everybody♥
You can call me either Bri or Espy!
If you want to be friends send me a friends request :D!
Make a wish and I swear to return the favor everytime :)
Free training!

Thank this message This post was thanked 5 times.
Quote this message in a reply
August 15, 2012 6:49:12am
[-]
Nice thread :) good job
~PP32~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click below to take a real wish!

My Pokemon Training Center

Thank this message
August 15, 2012 6:58:17am
[-]
Nice thread :)

Thank this message
August 15, 2012 7:03:31am
[-]
Nice Thread Espy :)...
Thank this message
August 15, 2012 8:14:29am
[-]
Nice thread!It will help LOT of player in creed!

Pokemoncreed's King/Queen

Jacktheking

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

I learn my rules from not learning the rules.

Thank this message
August 15, 2012 11:34:05am
[-]
wow Nice this really help me

Selling all Of My Pokes Just check all of My Poke oh and Pm Me if you whant to offer
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
August 15, 2012 11:41:15am
[-]
cool thread, hope it gets stickied! :)

Thank this message
August 15, 2012 11:52:59am
[-]
OMG Espy, Nice Guide :)

Cursed Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Golden Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Luminous Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Rainbow Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Shadow Sprites : [you must login to view links]
Userbars : [you must login to view links]
Multi Art Thread : [you must login to view links]

Campt 's Amazing training : [you must login to view links]

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
August 15, 2012 11:56:19am
[-]
Wonderful Thread.
This will sure help new Member's :)

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thanks Harmony for the siggy, it's wonderful. | Glitter Pichu made by DarkVortex.

Thanks GrimReaper for the Sig.

Thanks MaD Roby for the Userbar.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Those 3 Sprites above is made by MaD Roby.

[you must login to view links] - Pichu at 9999
[you must login to view links] - Pichu at 10000
Thank this message
August 15, 2012 3:12:25pm
[-]
Thank you everyone :). When I'm home later I'll add more to it, I'm also going to try to neaten it up a bit; ).

Creed For Dummies!
♥Hello everybody♥
Free training!

Thank this message
August 15, 2012 3:43:57pm
[-]
Nice Thread Espy :3
This should be stickied :o

Thank this message
August 15, 2012 4:13:04pm
[-]
Thank you flutter :), that means a lot coming from you :D.

Creed For Dummies!
♥Hello everybody♥
Free training!

Thank this message
August 15, 2012 4:40:39pm
[-]
Very good job with all useful links in one tidy nice thread.

Selling Berries ~ Huge Berry Sale!

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Spoiler:
Thank this message
August 15, 2012 4:49:29pm
[-]
Nice thread with good explanation keep it up

Made by me.

color=cyan] goals
[/color]
get demon to 20k[]
get to the top position in the clan[]
geting demon to 10k in next 30 days[]
collect 100 shiny pokes []
Thank this message
August 15, 2012 4:59:13pm
[-]
Again thank you everyone, your positive feedback is what makes me want to finish this guide and make it as useful as possible :).

Creed For Dummies!
♥Hello everybody♥
Free training!

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,177 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]