Cell Phones
May 28, 2013 10:54:59am
[-]
In this world of media and technology there is no one to be blamed for
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 28, 2013 12:48:18pm
[-]
I rarely bring my cellphone outside as well, I am more of a sports guy than a Facebook guy, I enjoy nature more than phones in my opinion.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 12:50:02pm
[-]
I agree with this... before, I was actually one of those who walked while texting someone XD and I do that almost everyday XD but... after having my phone snatched away from me, I never did that again XD cellphones really are amazing, and useful... but... it wouldn't hurt to put them down for a moment.
Thank this message
July 30, 2013 12:56:58am
[-]
Bumping up!

[you must login to view images]
~Latios Tamer~

Thank this message
August 03, 2013 1:11:37am
[-]
Another bump.

~Latios Tamer~

Thank this message
August 12, 2013 1:24:10am
[-]
they have it to keep in touch with friends but in resturants in cars on side walks no. its not needed

my profile
[you must login to view links] dream promos c . Beldum[ ] and shadow buizel [\]pm me
Thank this message
August 12, 2013 2:05:29am
[-]
I couldn't agree more.

~Latios Tamer~

Thank this message
August 12, 2013 5:44:20am
[-]
I don't even have a Cell Phone and I'm in high school. Don't see why you need to spend hours on it doing nothing productive. It is useful for keeping in touch with people, but the way some people use cell phones now isn't the smartest thing they could do.
Thank this message
August 12, 2013 6:03:04am (This post was last modified: August 13, 2013 12:03:27am by DarkMew.)
[-]
Cell Phones
I have a Phone, but Only use it very rarely, Like I text every Now, and then, But I usually only use it if I'm In Danger or something. I hate that people Driving, Not watching where they're going. C'mon You could get In a Car crash over a phone. Phones should Only be for If you're In an emergency. Not if You just wanna text. It seems that this is all People do, there life is Only texting, Calling People, Texting or doing something On Facebook. I mean is that why a Mobile Phone On Facebook? You can text, call, Do stuff On Facebook. Most of the People I know, Just text, and call. They don't Do sports or anything. Just sit in there house, and text, and call. What if you are In need of help, and your phone goes dead, because you Were texting or Posting stuff on facebook. I find it stupid that this is all People do. People need to get out more, and actually do something other then use there phone. I totally agree with you.

Thank this message
August 12, 2013 10:29:13am
[-]
cell phones are of this century. and you can do more and more everytime with that thing.
i think its not out of control. i believe its nessesary to evolve to a better world / technology.
i mean cars are only like 100 years old at most. what are cell phones at 100 years from now?
Thank this message
August 12, 2013 2:20:02pm
[-]
i think cell phones are improtant because when you go somewhere away from people and they need to get in contact with you they have a way where as without cell phones they have no way and it could be really important, and keeping in contact with people which is an essential social skill is do able with cell phones with out having to drive or transport yourself too far
Thank this message
August 12, 2013 11:30:22pm
[-]
Yes. You're completely right. It seems like that's all people do nowadays. @DarkMew

~Latios Tamer~

Thank this message
August 13, 2013 12:48:59am
[-]
I have an iPod (dunno if that counts) and I only really use it to ask questions and play games if I'm really bored. During the school year I would be drawing,sleeping (I'm always tired after school), going to my friends homes,going to the park, writing and studying to pass the time. I hate it when people are at a restaurant or somewhere else with people and they constantly check their phones. Put your vibrating device on silent and enjoy time face-to-face with your friends. OK, I'm done now...

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thanks DarkMew:
Thank this message
August 14, 2013 6:09:15pm
[-]
Its sad for those people who dont have cell phones or those people who dont have smart phones.. Its just sad. and I'm one of them :c

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
September 05, 2013 10:29:21pm
[-]
Bumping up. In case anyone else wants to post. :)

~Latios Tamer~

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]