Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Cell Phones
Cell Phones
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Cell Phones
March 31, 2013 5:29:34am
[-]
Yeah, i only use mycell phone for emergencies which, by theway, dont happen.

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 31, 2013 5:37:50am
[-]
I agree some what but if ur out somewhere and ur car breaks down cellphones r good to have

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 31, 2013 6:28:39am
[-]
If thats true phones should only be used in those kinds of situations.

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
March 31, 2013 1:57:54pm
[-]
I agree with the loss of human connection relating to phone use and computers. "Neo, wake up". As far as the what we see in public, those evens are most likely isolated, we have no idea if the woman on the sidewalk puts her phone away and then goes running for an hour with person she was talking with either via text or aural.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 6:54:28pm
[-]
Bumping it up, in case of more opinions.

~Latios Tamer~

Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:01:47pm
[-]
Since I don't have a cell phone, I should be okay. But here is a list of things you can appropriately do with a cell phone:
Say you're at an airport, and one of your family is in Critical Condition. You use your cell phone to call and see if they are better by a bit.
Or, you want to jog with someone. You could call them and ask them. If they say it's ok, then ride a bike or so, up to their house, and jog.
You're stuck in a ditch, you call the police to come get you out.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:11:30pm
[-]
Yes. I agree with you there, Ness. Cell phones are useful when you need them. However, I just don't agree or like it that people are on them all. The. Time. There is just no need. There are plenty of other things to do other than send mindless texts every 10 seconds to a friend. Or surf the internet. Along with posting about every little thing you do on a social website such as Twitter. Life is way too short to be spending it all on a phone.

~Latios Tamer~

Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:15:08pm
[-]
The only reason I use my time on this game is because none of my friends talk to me on the weekends. It's sad...

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:27:55pm
[-]
the cellphone thing is sofar the best thing created by human hands lol im just saying that cause i love my cellphone :)
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:33:14pm
[-]
I would also agree on this, cellphones usage nowadays are too abusive. People forgot that talking personally is more effective than via texting or calling. Even if the person talking are sitting side by side, they would rather use their phones to communicate. Children are becoming used to shortening words that they are forgetting how to spell it correctly.

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:33:14pm
[-]
yeah that takes the fun out of talking face to face. When you can just text them or get on one of those stupid Social network sites

Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:45:13pm
[-]
April 07, 2013 3:33:14pmfRosty21 Wrote:  I would also agree on this, cellphones usage nowadays are too abusive. People forgot that talking personally is more effective than via texting or calling. Even if the person talking are sitting side by side, they would rather use their phones to communicate. Children are becoming used to shortening words that they are forgetting how to spell it correctly.
Exactly. A lot of kids in my classes can't even spell some of the simplest words that a 2nd grader knows. And these are high schoolers!

~Latios Tamer~

Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:49:11pm
[-]
Well, at least you're not on yours all the time. It's just where I live, everybody is pretty much. All the time. And yes. Outside. It still exists, you know, Poke? :P But seriously...I just think people need to cut back on using them so much. That's all.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 11:33:09pm
[-]
I personally think cellphones is one of the greatest inventions. What if you get lost? its easier to communicate and can help in meany ways. I don't think small children need them but cellphones are a great addition to society as a whole.
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 1:46:16am
[-]
Cell phones are great, but they're making the world dumber than it already is :\
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]