Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < marriage and divorce
marriage and divorce
Favorite Thread Post Reply
marriage and divorce
May 28, 2013 5:21:17am
[-]
marriage and divorce
What do you think about marriage and if people get married they get a divorce?
Do you have any past experiences with it?

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 28, 2013 6:50:49am
[-]
Marriage is the bonding of 2 people who have agreed to share their life with each other and by the way, all married couple don't get a divorce
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 8:14:25am
[-]
I think marriage is a more committed kind of relationship... you have to be sure that you really want to spend your life with your partner... that's my opinion though... and about divorce... I think it's commonly the result of when two people are too hasty about getting married...
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 8:27:50am
[-]
Marriage is a good relationship it brings together two people so I think it's good.Divorce I really hate it because when people marry each other and the love each other why do they wanna divorce than?
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 9:32:51am
[-]
I myself am married and people call fall out of love. I love my wife more and more with each passing day and it would absolutely destroy me if she didn't feel the same way (which she does). The thing about divorce is that too many people get married before getting to know or live with a person on a daily basis. If two people think they love each other for a couple months, get married and then find out that the person they married wasn't what they wanted then they should get divorced. As for kids being involved, there are plenty of couples that have divorced and their children have turned out just fine.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 1:51:06pm
[-]
I totally agree i love my really very much and even though i am just sixteen years old i really want to marry my girlfriend and thank god she wants to marry me too

Thank this message
May 28, 2013 1:53:17pm
[-]
I am against divorce only because its wrong. Marriage is about spending the rest of your life with somebody, not just 3-5 years

Name: majinhoff
Highest LV: 20277
Clan: APEX
TL: 18593
^thanks MaD Roby^
^thanks Hot Dog^
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:08:19pm
[-]
People who get a divorce shouldnt have made that commitment in marrisge

Honestly, reputationn shows nothing for a player. You could have high reputation and be themost mean spririted person on creed or the otheer way around.
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:19:30pm
[-]
just like what Pretking said... due to people being a bit hasty, they tend to marry someone before fully knowing them.. thus, sometimes resulting to divorce...
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:39:33pm
[-]
For me marriage is the unification of two different persons who are experiencing a mutual understanding/feelings to each other along with their partner preferences.
For me a divorce is an only solution to a relationship which is beyond saving. It's much better because both parties will have the freedom or the chance of finding of a more suitable partner. Divorce has a negative impact to the family especially to the children but it has also some advantages in it.

[URL=[you must login to view links]]
Thank this message
May 28, 2013 2:56:53pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 1:26:26am
[-]
Marriage is and always have been the union between two people in love and they are supposed to be together forever. BUT, either the fact you have the wrong person your in love with, or you can't push through the problem your going with is the cause for divorce. I think divorce the ultimate emotional defeat a person can have, and causes suicide and emotional stress to the extreme. I think people should really consider the person they are with before they get married to avoid unnecesary damage to one self
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 1:53:45am
[-]
Unless your partner does something utterly horrible then i dont think divorce should be an option. People dont need a divorce when you get in your first married couple fight...
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 4:31:00am
[-]
my father has had 2 divorces, and by his past experiences you should not get divorced if you're looking to get married
Thank this message
May 29, 2013 5:48:49am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]