marriage and divorce
May 29, 2013 5:13:06pm
[-]
dont get married if you dont plan on staying married PERIOD
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 26, 2013 8:09:51am
[-]
Unfortunately divorce is too common, in my opinion, at least here in the United States. What happened to getting married and growing old together? People are so fickle now-a-days... I thought marriage was a commitment, not a passing fad.

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
June 27, 2013 8:49:10pm
[-]
I am sort of in the middle. My religion is strictly against divorce as marriage means the forever bonding. However as love and romance is today, people usually rush into things too fast. So if two people get married too quickly and figure out they are not right for each other and want to divorce, I understand that.

I like waffles
go here ----->[you must login to view links]
also go here---------------------------------------------------------------->[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
June 28, 2013 2:54:33pm
[-]
I never had experience with any of those yet but I would marry and have a good life but I hope to not get devorced since it basically ruins ur life.
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 4:26:18pm
[-]
i hate the idea of divorce, and if you get married thru the church you can really get divorced thru there, only thru mans law so yea....

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
me deal with it....steez
Thank this message
July 07, 2013 2:43:04am
[-]
Marriage (also called matrimony or wedlock) is a social union or legal contract between people called spouses that establishes rights and obligations between the spouses, between the spouses and their children, and between the spouses and their in-laws. The definition of marriage varies according to different cultures, but it is principally an institution in which interpersonal relationships, usually intimate and ****ual, are acknowledged. When defined broadly, marriage is considered a cultural universal. In many cultures, marriage is formalized via a wedding ceremony. In terms of legal recognition, most sovereign states and other jurisdictions limit marriage to opposite-**** couples or two persons of opposite gender in the gender binary, and a diminishing number of these permit polygyny, child marriages, and forced marriages.
Thank this message
July 07, 2013 3:06:06am
[-]
May 28, 2013 9:53:17ammajinhoff Wrote:  I am against divorce only because its wrong. Marriage is about spending the rest of your life with somebody, not just 3-5 years

I agree with u
But what i see about divorce nowadays is, that its like a playtime for the people. just because of some benefits they marry and 1year after that get divorced and marry again.
what i feel about divorce is that they can divorce only under the condition of fornication(sry if this word is not allowed in creed)
Thank this message
July 07, 2013 3:07:42am
[-]
I think marriage is a more committed kind of relationship... you have to be sure that you really want to spend your life with your partner... that's my opinion though... and about divorce... I think it's commonly the result of when two people are too hasty about getting married. but if they dont think they should get married why ask
Thank this message
July 07, 2013 4:20:18am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
July 18, 2013 12:11:43am
[-]
If they marry, they should expect to stay together, not just leave when things get tough. But it's their choice.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
July 21, 2013 12:12:17pm
[-]
i have never been married and am too young to but i know a lot of friends who's parents have divorced at early ages and i think it is wrong for the kid since they grow up with out one of there parents or with limited access to one
Thank this message
August 12, 2013 2:27:35pm
[-]
i have never been married and am too young to but i know a lot of friends who's parents have divorced at early ages and i think it is wrong for the kid since they grow up with out one of there parents or with limited access to one
Thank this message
August 14, 2013 6:11:44pm
[-]
Divorce is stupid in my opinion. If you don't love someone why marry them in the first place?
Seriously?
However, I do understand that there are times when the moods just.. die out. In that case, something as rash as divorce is not the answer, nor a solution. Just get counciling. You do still love the person. A wise man once said "Either you always will love someone, or never did."
Thank this message
August 14, 2013 6:31:32pm
[-]
No I have not had any past experiences with it but when a man and woman get married, they should stay married. if they get divorced they should stay unmarried imo
Thank this message
August 14, 2013 6:38:05pm
[-]
My parents are divorced and I think they are much better off like this they never got along and only got married because my mom was going to have me. I feel that if you want to marry someone it should be after years and years of getting to know that persion.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]