Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Pokemon and The Famine
Pokemon and The Famine
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Pokemon and The Famine
June 28, 2013 8:24:16pm
[-]
"This ends today!Go ultra balls!",and Alexas sent a fury of ultra balls at the unconscious Rayquaza.Miraculously,she caught it,and sent it to the PC.Groudon was still flopping in the lake.[color=magenta]"Anyone want this Rayquaza?",said Alexas,giggling.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 28, 2013 11:36:53pm
[-]
((It wouldn't be so easy to catch a legendary. I just don't agree with this, and Rayquaza wouldn't allow it at all. You may be the owner, but this does not mean you can godmod.))

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
June 28, 2013 11:40:19pm
[-]
(( I caught a Rayquaza with the first pokeball without cheating on Emerald... BTW, is today Pudding Day.))

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
June 28, 2013 11:42:37pm
[-]
((I'm not godmodding...It was unconscious and I caught it with an Ultra Ball.That works on my games with legendaries.))

"Ugh,give me that!",Gem then smashed the pokeball,releasing the Rayquaza.It roared once,frightening everyone,then used Hyper Beam on Groudon.Groudon hit the bottom of the lake,then came back up and used Dragon Pulse.

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
June 29, 2013 12:02:05am
[-]
((That's luck, but this is a roleplay. Congrats, and I don't know what Pudding Day is so here's some pudding.))

Groudon was not pleased with this outcome. "You fools, you just brought destruction upon yourselves! For I am Groudon, the king of land and drought! None can compare to my power, fools!" Finally stopping, the beast roared. The force from his voice made it hard to hear or see as dust clouds arose from the ground. The water then started to vaporize quickly, and Groudon marched up to the little group, causing the ground to shake violently. "I! AM! GROUDON!"

"GROOOOOOOOOOOOOUUGOOOGOOOUUUUH!"

However, drops of soft rain were felt, then converted to harsher drops similar to hail (but no hail whatsoever). Swishing of water could be heard, then a huge rushing river was seen in the distance. Kyogre finally found her way to the battlefield, knowing that Rayquaza would need some moral support. Instinct took over as the two locked eye contact. "Groudon..." muttered the whale. "Kyogre..."

"KYOOOOUUUUUUURRRRRRGOOOOOOOOUH!" "GROOOOOUGOOODOOOOOOOUUURH!"

Stopping the flow of her huge river (to prevent flooding the city unlike some Pokemon), Kyogre lifted her head, angrilly shooting a Water Spout at Groudon. Struck hard, the dinosaur fell back. He had forgotten that he was greatly wounded by his previous battle. Nevertheless, Groudon attacked anyways, not knowing the damage he had caused. He fired up a Solarbeam, shooting the massive whale. The whale was hurt bad, but remained docile. She knew there were heroes.

((What? At least SOMEONE had to be female. Even NessUnderling is female, but none of the legends are.))

Thank this message
June 29, 2013 12:02:09am
[-]
Moltres picked Yugi, Lacey, and Skar up, then flew away. Yugi was unconcious, and so was Lacey. Skar treated them both as they landed in Pewter City. They went to the pokemon center to heal them all.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 29, 2013 2:29:00am
[-]
((Legends are Ungendered -.- Okay from now on,no legendary controlling.I'll let it slide since I didn't put up the rule.It just makes everyone stay in 1 situation for a really long time and then everyone starts fighting.))

"Okay,this situation is out of hand,and I don't want you guys to get hurt.So...RUN!!",and Alexas,Gem,Pinza,and Crystal ran away,towards Viridian Forest.Miraculously it was still up,but the pokemon seemed to have disappeared.

Thank this message
June 29, 2013 2:40:45am
[-]
((Darn it! Then how is the roleplay supposed to roll in the first place if only you can control the legendaries? (Although I'm not entirely complaining; some newbies may ruin everything.)))

Avery had enough of the fighting. Grabbing her derp trainer, she rushed to Viridian Forest, just to find it empty and partially wrecked due to all the raining. "Great! It's raining still!" Taking cover under a tree, Avery lost Elle again as she nibbled on one of Elle's Oran Berries. She waited out the storm, but it seemed to take forever.

Thank this message
June 29, 2013 2:44:44am (This post was last modified: June 29, 2013 2:46:46am by lilpikachu313.)
[-]
Pokemon and The Famine
((I'll set up mods soon.Show you have good roleplaying skills without putting us into an infinite loop of a situation because I HATE those!))

"Hmm...It's quiet...Too quiet..."

"Yeah..." "Last time we were here it was bustling." "Weird..."

Thank this message
June 29, 2013 2:51:18am
[-]
((Gasp! No actual interaction with only dialogs! Must be stopped! *gets Ghostbusters*))

Finally tired of waiting, Avery shouted out in anger. "For the freaking Lovedisc! Stop raining already!" Suddenly, the rain slowly stopped as calm weather came upon the forest and all around it. It felt like the battle was over, but she wasn't too sure. The little Nidoran got up and looked out the forest, and saw that everything was now at peace. It seemed that Rayquaza quelled and calmed them again, also by defeating Groudon. "Finally, it's over!" Ready to leave, Avery found Elle (strangely derping on top of a tree) and dragged her through the forest. "Come on, Elle. At least do something useful such as get a Gym Badge or whatever..." The derpy expression on Elle's face didn't change anything at all. "Derp derp! :P " Avery sighed and face palmed. "Well, I'll get the gym badge..."

Thank this message
June 29, 2013 1:09:43pm
[-]
(I played leaf green, and when I got to Pewter, I'd challenge brock, but skip the trainers. Btw Feminine Legends: Articuno, Moltres, Mew, Suicune, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Latias, Kyogre, Jirachi, Mesprit, Shaymin, Phione, Cresselia, Reshiram, Meloetta.)
"Ah, sweet! Pewter City! Let's go challenge Brock!." As Yugi went into the Gym, he saw Brock, and said, "I challenge you to a Pokemon Battle." "Kay. Go Geodude!" "Go Skar! Use Focus Blast!" "Geodude, counter it with Rock Slide!" "Skar, dodge it!"
Skar set off a blast of focussed energy, while being hit by a tumble of rocks. "Skar, flamethrower at the ground!" Skar set a blast of flames onto the ground, causing the ground to be on fire. Smoke everywhere, so Geodude can't see. Skar then disguised as Rayquaza, then used Foul Play, KOing Geodude. "Go Onix, use Rock Tomb!" Onix summoned 4 stones and shot them at Skar, who was buried in them. Onix then used Take Down to KO Skar. "Skar,, come back! Go Moltres! Use Sky Attack with a Blast Burn!" Moltres sucked up some very hot fire and wind whirled around her, then KABOOM! Onix was KOed by Moltres. "Onix is unable to battle, Yugi wins!" Referee says. Yugi leaves the gym with the badge.

Thank this message
July 01, 2013 4:22:36am
[-]
(In this roleplay,legendaries are ungendered,there!)

Terrified of the maze forest,they let Gem sniff the way out into Pewter City,encountering a few Beedrill from time-to-time."Phew...We're finally here!Now...Get me to a hospital...",and Gem fainted from the sting of one of the Beedrill."Uh-oh...Oh!It's a good thing I bought an Antidote.",said Alexas,spraying the bottle.

Thank this message
July 01, 2013 2:16:28pm
[-]
"Haha! Good job! Now let's get Skar to the Pokemon Center." Said Yugi, who was tired and bored. He walked to Nurse Joy. "Excuse me, ma-am, but could you heal my pokemon?" Yugi asked. "Okay, young boy." Nurse Joy said. "Young boy! I'm 16!" He shouted, blushing that everyone was looking at him. "Okay, here you are." Nurse Joy said, chuckling. Yugi walked out, seeing Alexas just now walking out the Viridian. "Hey." He said, walking near (Mt. Moon is it? Or...? What's after Pewter? Fuchia, or Lavender? I forgot.)

Thank this message
July 02, 2013 8:46:07am
[-]
(mind if I join?)
Name: Hikari Suzuki
Appearance: waist long pink cherry blossom hair, black hoodie reaching over her hips, dark blue leggings, black knee high boots.
Eye Color: Gold
Bio: Hikari tends to stray away from human company, preferring pokemon over them. Most people, when they meet her tend to think that she is very closed off and distant, but she is actually a very warm-hearted person. Hikari comes from a rich noble family, but hardly keeps in contact with them.
Starter: Snivy (Emerald)
Thank this message
July 02, 2013 10:23:08am
[-]
((Sure!And accepted.))

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,191 posts in 39,221 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]