Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Pokemon and The Famine
Pokemon and The Famine
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Pokemon and The Famine
July 02, 2013 7:29:06pm
[-]
(I`m going to switch POV`s for a little while)
An elderly man squinted a little, hid gold eyes landing on a young boy and a Moltres. The man was quite plumb and was dressed in a high priced suite with a jewelled cane by his side.
"Ah young man if I`m not mistaken is that a Moltres I see?" the elder slightly limped to Yugi.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 02, 2013 7:36:44pm
[-]
(You mean an old guy's going to stalk Yugi instead of Hikari. XD )
"Umm... Yes, why must you ask?" Yugi asked, being quite curious of his asking. Moltres stood beside Yugi, getting a bit nervous.

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
July 02, 2013 9:08:20pm
[-]
((Sorry for not posting in a while...I was busy gaining 10k coins.))

"We've been walking for a while now..." "Pika!Pika-Chuu!(Hey,look!It's Yugi!)"
"Chu-Chuu!(Eek!Moltres!)" ((Having Artist's Block.Really dunno' what to do...))

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
July 02, 2013 9:33:46pm
[-]
(post on Elements of Harmony :D)
"Oh, hey.." He said, turning to Alexas, still a bit of blush from blushing so much from earlier. "I met this person who was following me around. Said I was entertaining and cute... I don't know how to get away from her... " He sighed.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 2:19:44am
[-]
Name: Kenji Nakamura
Appearance: Pale with a green hoodie and brown jeans. Wears red Converses. Has green eyes and has black spiky hair tipped with red and blue.
Starter: Riolu

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 8:29:53am
[-]
The elderly man perked up "Young man would this girl you met happen to have a Snivy with her? Long pink hair and gold eyes?" He asked
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 11:22:52am
[-]
"Umm, yeah, in fact, yes she did. Why?" He said, bringing his attention back to the elderly man, who he thought was somewhat nosey, but Yugi didn't mind.

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 1:00:30pm
[-]
The elderly man gave a deep laugh "Ah it seems that she has not changed since I last saw her, nor Emerald for that matter. I would seem she has taken an interest in you young man" the man smiled and a limousine pulled up behind him, and out came the driver.
"Mr Suzuki I apologise for the wait" the driver bowed.
"Ah not to worry Alfred, I found a way to entertain myself. Ah would you like a ride young man?" the elder turned to Yugi
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 1:15:22pm
[-]
"No, I'm fine. I'm heading back to Cerulean, to go to Lavender." He said, heading North. Through the underground passage, he changed into Yami, then going into Rock Tunnel. "Wow, it'd be dark in here without you Moltres. Hey look! this way Moltres." -After 30 mins of nonstop walking- "Here's the exit! C'mon! Let's go!" Yami said, exitting Rock Tunnel.

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 1:25:40pm
[-]
(Back to Hikari`s POV XD)
"Wow you really don't waste time do you, are you always in such a rush?" Hikari asked atop of a bolder as Yami came out of the cave.
"So cutie where are you hurrying to this time?"
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 1:32:49pm
[-]
"And it's your business, how?" He said, walking into the town. As he entered, a hooded, old woman said, "Don't enter the Tower... Don't... enter the tower." She limped away on her walking stick. "I think I'll go into the tower, then. By the way, who are you? And do you know an elder man with a jeweled stick, and a limozine?" Yami asked, entering the tower.

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 2:52:49pm
[-]
"That could be a million people, you should be more specific, a name would be better" Hikari spoke, already inside the tower.
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 3:04:41pm
[-]
"I didn't get a name." He said, walking after Hikari. "He has a chaufer named.... Alfred? And he's kinda plump. I don't know, I don't listen to old people." Ha said. "Ghaastt...." A dull voice came from far. "Did you hear that? Like a dull voice?" He asked, trying to spook Hikari. "But I didn't get your name. I'm predicting the green snake is Emerald? That's all I really heard." He said, looking around.

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 3:15:42pm
[-]
Hikari giggled "I see you met my dad then, yes he does tend to ramble a lot. Also you should know that scaring me isn't going to work..." Hikari rounded on Yami and whispered in his ear "My friends have been craving for someone like you to enter here" She gave a little giggle and Emerald blew on his neck.
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 3:23:42pm
[-]
"Pfft... " Yami said, laughing. "As if. How do you have dead friends? You killed them or something? Anyways, I doubt you know me, I'm Yugi. See, funny thing is about me, I have two souls. So from time to time we'll look slightly different. I'm the soul he calls Yami." He explained, walking up the stairs.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,191 posts in 39,221 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]