Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Elements of Harmony
Elements of Harmony
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Elements of Harmony
July 02, 2013 6:52:11pm
[-]
"I know. *sigh* Fine, let's leave them be... Why I'm shy? If that's what you ask I have a good explanation. When I was young, I went to flight school due to my poor flying. The school got me off the ground, but I was bullied due to my short size. I still can't fly very well, but I'm improving. I also like playing card games, too. Do you wanna play?" He asked, her a deck (your choice) of cards. (This is how he gets the cutie mark.).

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 02, 2013 7:02:09pm
[-]
"Well we all have a past nothing much you can do about it now...Hmm I don't really play card games but I might as well learn, I prefer to sing" She said looking though the cards
(Hikari's cutie mark is going to me music notes btw)
Thank this message
July 02, 2013 7:15:27pm
[-]
"We each shuffle our own cards. Then draw 5, and start with 2000. I'm a bit rusty, but Yami-...errr.. so I'm not that good.. I summon Beta the Magnet Warrior." Yugi said. "That's attack mode, sideways is defense -Explains Rules- and that's it, your turn."

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 02, 2013 7:20:38pm
[-]
"Okay I activate Valhalla Hall of the Fallen and since I have no fairies I can summon Athena, You go now"
Thank this message
July 02, 2013 7:30:26pm
[-]
(Athena? Valhalla? what the heck?)
"I summon the Celtic Guardian and then a facedown card. I'll use Double Summon to summon Alpha the magnet warrior. Then I'll sacrifice all of them to summon Obelisk the Tormentor." Yugi said.

Thank this message
July 02, 2013 10:20:17pm
[-]
Name: Crystal Gemini
Species: Dragon
Bio: Was born in the Crystal Empire,and was raised by Hippogryphs.Then one day Crystal left for Ponyville,but accidently ended up in Canterlot,and now lives there as a guardian.
Hometown: The Crystal Empire
Appearance: Her skin has scales,but they feel as smooth as crystals.Her back scales are red,and she has an eye mask that is red as well,crimson or scarlet.Her wings are outlined yellow,with the inner part of it red.Her horns and claws are red,her eyes glow red whenever trouble is around.In a way,she can tell the future.
Personality: Brave,Smart; She is determined to find the evil presences Princess Celestia speaks of.
Element: Leadership

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
July 02, 2013 10:25:20pm
[-]
(accepted! Start!)
Yugi looked into Hikari's eyes as he waited for her move. *sniff* "What the? Is that? Vanilla?" He turned to see vanilla flowers. He chuckled.

Thank this message
July 02, 2013 11:34:07pm
[-]
Crystal stood in Princess Celestia's Throne Room,by her side.She was treated as more of a pet,but she didn't mind.She sensed something was troubling Princess Celestia.Crystal,who could not speak the language these ponies spoke,saidcolor=yellow]"Princess Celestia,trouble?"[/color] She nodded,and kept her expression the same.Crystal tried to have one of her famous visions,but using force just wouldn't do it.

Click below to take a wish!

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
July 02, 2013 11:41:56pm
[-]
(TS's point of view)
TwilightSparkle teleported to Princess Celestia. "The new elements kindness and honesty are getting along. Spike told me so, right now, he's with Fluttershy, Applejack, Yugi, ang Hikari." She said, now seeing Celestia's expression, "Something upsetting you?"

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 1:33:35am (This post was last modified: July 03, 2013 1:39:14am by NessUnderling.)
[-]
Elements of Harmony
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump :3

Yugi's Image:

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 1:53:55am
[-]
When Ayane arrived, she found some foals playing around.
When she entered the city she wondered who she was pairing up with.

((Changed element to generosity))

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 8:34:57am
[-]
(I`m using the deck I have in real life, its like my baby XD)
"The what? oh well, I set one card in defence and its your turn again" Hikari yawned, becoming a little board.
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 11:03:28am
[-]
(Why would Yugi have your cards?You sure are lucky to have the greatest duelist own a copy of your cards! Have you noticed I'm using his anime strategy? lol. Do you like the pic i stole off google XD. Oh, btw, i just noticed, it bored, not board. Unless u be talkin bout board game.)

"Okay.. Emmm... I summon Kuriboh, and use Multiply. Now you'll have to kill all of the Kuriboh before I lose atk points. I end my turn." Fluttershy saw the two playing a card game, when looking back, she saw three cards as a cutie mark. She wanted to tell him, but they were busy, so she chuckled softly.

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 12:44:22pm
[-]
(XD I lent Yugi a copy of my cards to use XD I love my logic :P and I was ment to put bored but my laptop was being a meanie)

"Well then I set one card face down and active swords of revealing light, so now its your turn" Hikari lay down of the soft grass, feeling a little more comfortable.
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 12:53:36pm
[-]
(Do u liek my pony stolen off of google?)
"Okay. Let me see... I place a card face down, and a defense-mode monster, then-" He was cut off by Fluttershy's chuckling. "Hey! What's so funny?" "Look!" She said, pointing to the cutie mark. "What-? Oh! Okay! Anyways, I end my turn."

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]