Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Elements of Harmony
Elements of Harmony
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Elements of Harmony
July 03, 2013 4:31:20pm
[-]
"Sppppppppitt!!! CAN'T FLY?? That's impossible! He has wings!" "I've always been a weak flyer, I went to flight school, but that didn't improve it much...Hey, wait, have I seen you before?"

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 03, 2013 4:33:46pm (This post was last modified: July 03, 2013 4:34:08pm by Lugia2000.)
[-]
Elements of Harmony
"I dont think so..." Link says hovering above Yugi
'Why are you so shy anyways?" Link glances at Yugi

My favorite ghirahim quote

[you must login to view images] < Running Titan

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

[you must login to view images] <- my result

[you must login to view images] <- My brother's result

[you must login to view images] <- My new result
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 4:43:59pm
[-]
"Eh heh... I had a rough time in flying school. Due to my weak abilities in flight and height, I was bullied, but a certain pegasus helped me out." He rocketted his wings and only got 1'3 off the ground. He then dropped. "It's useless, but I'm okay with it."

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 4:55:18pm
[-]
((I've decided to take a turn and use a canon character that debuted in only one episode. However, I CAN'T BE LEADERSHIP SO I AM JUST.. AJBWJFHK- Oh wait, Leadership isn't Magic! Lol
I would have made Mango or another character for Laughter, but you didn't edit the list, so everything is confusing.))

Name: Lightning Dust
Species: Pegasus
Biography: Lightning Dust is a strong and quick mare who is also a bit arrogant and has little to no concern for others that get caught in her recklessness. She was born in Cloudsdale, then got a job as a manager for Fillydelphia's weather patrol. After the Wonderbolts Flight Academy Incident, Dust was sent back, just to get taught numerous leadership lessons from the head of the weather patrol from Fillydelphia; Red Moon. She's been learning little by little, but is still the vigorous and competitive mare she is today. She also has a natural talent of putting together a team.
Hometown: Fillydelphia
Appearance: Lightning Dust's eyes are a brilliant gamboge ([you must login to view links]), and her mane + tail are brilliant amber and vivid gamboge. Her coat is a light opal. Her mane is styled a bit back to appear blown back by the wind. Dust's cutie mark is white lightning bolt and three gold stars.
Personality: Lightning Dust is a bit too competitive whom tests her limits, which tends to result in a lot of trouble. She also does not pay attention to what happens to others when she gets into trouble. However, she can be a good (and reckless) leader who can get far in things. That is, if she cared for her teammates. She takes things a little too far and tries to be first, despite some things even being unnecessary to win or get first. She has a strong personality and loves speed and flight. Other than being like an antagonist, she's a really good leader (like I mentioned) and can separate her mind to put qualifying positions for others.
Element: Magic/Leadership. That is, if it wasn't taken. I really thought that it'd be cool for an antagonist to join and learn something. So just a character, if you don't permit it.

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 4:57:35pm
[-]
"No your just a scared cat is what you are" Hikari giggled "Now come on or do I have to drag you out" Hikari looked to Link "I`m Hikari by the way"
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 5:11:10pm
[-]
(Mango, lilpika is a dragon, so you two are like Twilight and Spike :D Accepted. All we need is optimison)
"Shut up, who do you think you are?" He said, looking at Hikari. Suddenly, something unusual happened- it stormed in Ponyville.

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 5:18:44pm
[-]
"What the-" Then Applejack, Fluttershy came running up to get both the young filly and colt "No time to talk, we need to get you into shelter, go on, move, move" the two older ponies rushed them all to shelter.
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 5:25:48pm
[-]
"Why is it raining?" He asked, his hooves shaking. (This is where something cool happens, Yami :3 Next post...)

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 5:28:26pm
[-]
"Umm Yugi you okay?" Hikari asked watching as Yugi shook
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 5:46:17pm
[-]
"My wings are wet" Link sighs but looks about " This place is old"

My favorite ghirahim quote

[you must login to view images] < Running Titan

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

[you must login to view images] <- my result

[you must login to view images] <- My brother's result

[you must login to view images] <- My new result
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 5:47:07pm
[-]
His eyes shut, and his height was a bit taller than before, and his wings grew, too. When his eye opened, it was crimson.And the shade of blue got darker. Fluttershy and Applejack covered their mouth's with one of their hooves.

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 6:28:51pm (This post was last modified: July 03, 2013 6:29:25pm by Mango Dolphin.)
[-]
Elements of Harmony
((I can make another character, but I'm going to wait.))

Lightning Dust peeked down from the storm clouds, to the group below. "Hey! What's with the group, huh? Somepony called me over here!" The mare cleared up the rainy sky (in which she had caused to be stormy in the first place), and flew down. The eyes that met hers recognized her as the mare that caused the Wonderbolt's Flight Academy Incident. "Hey, have I seen you two before?"

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 6:47:08pm
[-]
Fluttershy and Applejack nodded. Yami stay put and giving a blank stare at no one. His crimson, dark eyes then peered at Lightning Dust. He put one hoof down, "What's with the storm?" he said with his deep, calm voice, which surprised Fluttershy, he was as big Luna.

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 7:01:19pm
[-]
((Uh, I think your auto-spell thing is broken.))

The arrogant mare rolled her eyes. "Couldn't I just have a little fun? Red Moon would totally kill me for making the storm, but who cares?" Lightning Dust just walked past Yami and looked at the two right in the eye. "Who called me here, anyways? Didn't they know that I was busy dealing with weather in Fillydelphia?" LD snorted. "This better be important. There was a punk thunder cloud that almost killed somepony yesterday. Not that I cared."

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 7:07:58pm
[-]
Yami growled, then closed his eyes. Fluttershy then said, "We were just wondering if you could stop the storm, because these are the new element ponies, and-" "Lightning Dust is also a new element, but she must go to Celestia, who has been waiting to teach you. Also, what happened to him?" Yami just took a deep breathe.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]