Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Elements of Harmony
Elements of Harmony
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Elements of Harmony
July 03, 2013 7:38:16pm
[-]
"Pfffft, new element? Are you serious?" Laughing, the mare got a cloud and brought it to the cloud, and relaxed on it. "You can't really be serious, kiddo. The current elements are here to stay. That is, whatever they are." Applejack looked at Lightning Dust, angered. "Now listen here, suga'cube! Celestia has chosen new ponies to become elaments!" The strong mare grabbed a lasso and binded Lightning Dust, and brought her to the ground. Remembering her lessons, LD loosened up and freed herself from the lasso. "Now cowmare, I've come from Cloudsdale from a strong family, and I've moved to Fillydelphia- and it has stronger ponies there. So I wouldn't be afraid to take you on, apple mare." Applejack steamed with rage. "Why I oughta..." Fluttershy brought down Applejacks hoof, and looked her straight in the eye. "Now, Applejack..."
The original Element of Kindness walked over to Lightning Dust, and looked straight at her eyes as well. "Now Lightning Dust, we're serious. You need to check with Celestia, she needs you, and more importantly, all of Equestria." At first, Lightning Dust appeared settled in, but then she burst out laughing. "Oh my gosh, that's just hilarious!" Fluttershy glared at LD, and shook her head. "Oh, you're serious? That just makes it more hilarious!"

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 03, 2013 7:45:46pm
[-]
Yami had enough, he swapped back to Yugi, much smaller and weaker. "I know you doubt this, but you were chosen as leader, and so far, I don't think you can handle this task. Maybe we should just keep Twilight, because you seem as no leader." "Yugi-" "Well, I guess I'll speak to Celestia." He straightened out his small wings, as if he were to fly.

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 8:04:11pm (This post was last modified: July 03, 2013 10:02:18pm by Lugia2000.)
[-]
Elements of Harmony
Same thing that happened to Yugi happens to link (the whole growing thing)
Only Link's coat goes into a white His eyes from Pure white his face gets Lined markings his mane and tail goes pure white he gains Blue Under clothing and Grey armor and a Huge sword on the back of him and his wings grow larger then yugi's "Holy! Im huge! Its not an illusion is it? Im actually huge right?" Link flys about happily

My favorite ghirahim quote

[you must login to view images] < Running Titan

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

[you must login to view images] <- my result

[you must login to view images] <- My brother's result

[you must login to view images] <- My new result
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 8:28:18pm
[-]
(he just transformed into Yami, who was supposed to be a bit larger, since being a pharoah in a past life. :l I don't think Link can do that, honestly...)

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 8:29:38pm
[-]
Lightning Dust had turned her back and started to leave, and heard Yugi's words. "I don't think you can handle this task. Maybe we should just keep Twilight, because you seem as no leader." The voice echoed through her head. LD stopped in her tracks, and looked back. "Now hold on a second, kiddo." The mare grabbed Yugi, and put him down. "You may not think I'm that much of a leader, but you underestimate me." Lightning Dust looked out through the group, and concentrated her mind. "I may not be much for you guys, but I do know one thing about leadership. I don't care about the elements of harmony, but I do know how to arrange the correct places for a team. There's a spot for everypony; nopony should be left behind, and everypony has a spot on the team. A team consists of loyalty and trust, care and bond, truth and respect, optimism and faith, charity and selflessness, and most importantly, a good leader to guide her team. I may not display all of those features, mostly not leaving anypony behind or selflessness, but I'll always try and bypass my arrogance for the team. I've realized this awhile ago, but I cannot take back what has happened in the past." The mare confronted Yugi, angered. "You think you know everything kiddo, but a mare that apparently isn't a good leader knows more about leadership and teams than you could ever learn in a lifetime. I don't care that I won't be an element of Harmony, but I do care about what everypony thinks about my leadership. You want a leader? Why don't you try and become one, foal?" Everypony remained silent, and stared in awe. "That's what I thought. You all make me sick. I thought you were Elements of Harmony, but apparently you aren't that good of a team. Pathetic." Now disgusted by the voice of the shy but pathetic, Lightning continued to walk away.

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 8:43:44pm
[-]
"That there shows true leadership, except for the storm away. Good thing she didn't say she didn't mind me go contacting the princess... I can't fly." He changed back to Yami. He sprinted torwards Lightning Dust. "Why do you not take this seriously? Back there, you showed true leadership torwards me. I wanted you to say that, which is why I said that. You should've known I didn't mean them." Yami said to Lightning Dash. "I might not show leadership, but I wasn't chosen for it, you were. You should be honored for being chosen, instead of doubting it. I might not show kindness as much as Fluttershy, but I still try, why won't you? I know inside you are capable of doing great things. So if you would, please think about it." With that, Yami's large wings took him back to the others.

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 9:12:55pm
[-]
"You don't get it, do you? Being an element of Harmony means everypony expects something great out of you. It's a lot of work, and I have better things to do than being one. I want to be myself, nothing more, nothing less. I've had enough drama, and I want no tricks. No petty business about being the leader of the most important thing. I want no part of this." Lightning turned back to Yami. "And you try your best to not be yourself to join. I know that you can still be yourself, but you have to keep on changing and becoming something your not just to be known as great. It may bring good things together, but one by one you'll find yourself different than the pony you were. And I don't want to be different by this. I want to stay the same. Just look at Twilight! I don't want to be royalty or royalty's best friend. I want to be the person I am and the person I choose to mold myself into. Not other ponies words of change." She continued to walk away, trying to disclude herself as much as possible.

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 9:38:06pm
[-]
Yami stomped in front of Lightning Dust, his crimson eyes raging ith anger. "Now, listen Lightning, you wouldn't get one thing about me." He swapped back to Yugi, right in front of Lightning Dust's eyes. "You wouldn't know a thing about having 2 souls inside 1 body, but I do. Nobody, and I mean nobody talks to Yami that way." he stomped angrilly. "You're so caught up in yourself, you don't care what happens to Equestria, do you? No, you don't. I'm trying to convince you to help. And talk about being myself? You have no room to talk, I have 2 souls, and it's not easy, but I deal with it. I'm kind, but I also stand up for what's right. I might be shy and pathetic, or being able to fly, but I do what's right. And that's all I care about. I'm tired of this, goodbye." Yugi said, walking away from the arrogant pony. Afterwards, he passed the group, head drooped and went home. Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Twilight followed Yugi, "Yugi, please come out." "You come out of that buildin' right now, young'n." "Guys, he's ignoring us. He'll only come out if Lightning Dust agrees." "You have to, come out-" "I'm not giving up."

Thank this message
July 03, 2013 10:01:02pm (This post was last modified: July 03, 2013 10:03:33pm by Lugia2000.)
[-]
Elements of Harmony
(Link would be more of a Unicorn personally :P also I'll edit it so that Link looks like Oni Link cause Link CAN turn into Oni Link) Oni Link looks about not used to being bloody massive and his sword is taking up a bit of room in the shack, Oni Link desides to exit the building and breath the air in and just sits there.

My favorite ghirahim quote

[you must login to view images] < Running Titan

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

[you must login to view images] <- my result

[you must login to view images] <- My brother's result

[you must login to view images] <- My new result
Thank this message
July 03, 2013 10:07:12pm
[-]
(Ok, that's cool by me. XD thinkin' about makin' Yami an Alicorn XD hahaha, then I thought, nah!) Yugi stormed out of his house, headed torwards Canterlot. Why? You'll see.

Thank this message
July 04, 2013 9:29:59am (This post was last modified: July 04, 2013 9:30:29am by LittleBluebird123.)
[-]
Elements of Harmony
Hikari stretched out from her place in the corner, through out the argument she had decided to keep quiet, to asses the situation in a better light, she turned to address the new mare "Lightning Dust, you brag about being strong and a good leader, but a leader also has to have a level head, see a situation from another perspective and think of other possibilities. You obviously can`t see past your own nose, so it clouds your judgment. Put yourself in someone else's hooves, all those colts and filly's that cant even defend themselves properly" Just as Hikari was about to walk out of the shelter to follow Yugi when she turned aback to look at Lightning dust "You can always choose the pony you want to be, but that happens though the choices you make. Will you be the pony that helps save others future or the one that helps destroys it? Your choice" with that she left to follow the others.
Thank this message
July 04, 2013 10:58:38am
[-]
(I made Hikari XD)
Thank this message
July 04, 2013 10:59:51am
[-]
(My mistake, Yugi went in to get the Puzzle, so he could be Yami longer. Soo he's Yami now. )

Yami, who is nearly as tall as Celestia, turned back to see Hikari. His huge wings tucked in, and walking a fast pace. Then, he stopped in his tracks, but then kept going. The entire time he muttered something, but no one could understand him. In Canterlot, Yami instructed, "Applejack, Fluttershy, go find your friend that lives here. Hikari, you come with me. Link, go with Rainbow to find Pinkie. We're gonna need everyone of the original and new elements." Applejack and Fluttershy nodded, and Rainbow Dash took flight. Yami looked down at Hikari, "You and I are gonna contact Princess."

Thank this message
July 04, 2013 11:02:52am
[-]
Hikari nodded "So what do I need to do?" she asked, following the dark blue stallion.
Thank this message
July 04, 2013 11:19:58am
[-]
Yami turned back to Hikari. "First, cheer her up, then we'll tell her the news. She'll come and straighten Lightning Dash." he explained, picking Hikari up onto his back, then flew to the castle. He entered, because the guards were at the donut store. Entering the throne room, Yami bowed, and Celestia had the same upset look on her face. "Hello..." she moaned.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]