Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Pokemon Prestiging and Max Level Cap [Feedback]
Pokemon Prestiging and Max Level Cap [Feedback]
Favorite Thread Post Reply
August 31, 2013 10:50:26am
[-]
Why?! gonna have a hard time ! :3 lol

thanks complan ;3

[you must login to view images]

PIKACHU!!!!!
img]http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/pikachu.gif[/img]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 31, 2013 1:47:06pm
[-]
I am completely against this... I think there should be no limit to pokemon levels...
Thank this message
September 01, 2013 1:07:22pm
[-]
I dont like this idea that much i like it when everybody can just get their pokes to what ever they like but other than the pristiging its a good idea
Thank this message
September 19, 2013 5:32:49pm
[-]
i think this prestiging will just make the training lot more harder than it is now and seeing what most of the people are posting i think this isn't what they want so i just wish that there should be more moves and more new pokemons and more items or something like that in the future!
Thank this message
September 19, 2013 5:41:58pm
[-]
oh yeah and i also suggest that pokemon creed is awsome like this ! it doesn't needs any changes for now as there is still lots of things left to do and new trainers like me have to gain more xp in this huge game !
Thank this message
September 24, 2013 11:04:14am
[-]
It is interesting idea but many people would fake the stat like that lvl 8 lugia with a stat of 1.7k
Thank this message
September 25, 2013 9:44:13am (This post was last modified: September 25, 2013 9:53:53am by alexrazorblade.)
[-]
Sorry Da Man, but I'm strongly against this. I like the freedom to be able to level up all of my Pokemon to whatever level I want. Having all those things added in wouldn't feel right.. I also have a feeling that a lot of players would quit. >.>

Thank this message
September 25, 2013 11:51:19pm
[-]
Obviously, I think 50k should be the level cap, because I think no-one has reached that level and therefore no one has to suffer severe downgrades.

Disclaimer: If Zapdos is okay with it, ignore me.

Thank this message
September 26, 2013 1:30:19am (This post was last modified: September 26, 2013 2:10:04am by kray.)
[-]
Alright well I am absolutely excited that you have thought about this idea because well actually when I first started I thought this was cool to where it reminded me of some old xbox games. However, I do agree with zapdos and the other many people against this idea, because well reaching the 35k charizard that I have trained has been a pretty long road, I can't imagine what the other 5 above me have experienced. But the idea is key, and should overall be implemented. I would just like to tweak your idea just a bit Da Man.

How prestiging should be implemented

Alright to help your idea with prestiging in the game, well first and for most, We should not mess with the current pokemon rankings. Trainers have been hard at work trying to achieve these levels and such spending countless hours, which causing their current levels they trained for to prestige back to a base and redo it would cause them to feel like they wasted time and would probably give up (which will cause I am guessing, around 8-12% of the current Active members to try it and quit.

First, we need to create a new leader board, called something like "Prestige Rankings" or something.

Second, since this would obviously be a type of BETA mode we will need to put a limit on how many pokemon a player should be allowed to submit to the rankings. Like around 1-3 (since I rarely find people that train more that 6 pokemon I would find it perfect to be allowed a maximum of 3 pokemon in the rankings, while all of your other pokemon put in the "Pokemon Ranking."

Third, there needs to be a way to submit/unsubmit your pokemon to the prestige rankings (which when unsubmitted causes your pokemon to be put at a normal level with the exp that it has overall. Example: 1 tril exp=normal lv. 10k, 1 tril exp=prestiged lv.5(1). We can put this under "Evolve Pokemon" like so ->[you must login to view links];- Can only submit level 5 pokemon to make it fair, so people can't enter with an advantage.

Fourth, in the same area under "Evolve Pokemon" if it is submitted to the "Prestige Rankings" there should be a button (right next to it I suggest) to press to prestige.

And lastly, we need to set up a certain level of which you can obtain a prestige, and also a rule like "You cannot trade a pokemon in prestige ranks to prevent other people from doing the work. Also a second rule of thumb, When you have a pokemon submitted to prestige rankings in your party, ALL of the exp gained from training is based on the prestige pokemon's level. Example: prestiged Lv. 5k(2) can only get exp based off of that pokemon's level, instead of the level 35k charizard in my party.
(This is to prevent people such as myself and other already high trainers to get a quick advantage in the rankings)

By the way the highest a prestige level should be should be, 10k because training one 1 tril starting from base level can be very stressful sometimes

Sorry about the length but here is just a recap:
1. Create New Rankings for "prestige pokemon"
2. Make a way to make a pokemon, a "prestige pokemon," but pokemon must be level 5 to make sure nobody has an advantage.
3. Taking out a pokemon from prestige mode allows for them to return to normal level, based off of their exp.
4. Where to choose to prestige your pokemon/prestiging leveling will be done, should be done in "evolve pokemon."
5. The level of prestige should be a level/exp that is reasonable to obtain. I suggest level 10k, since it is 1 tril, which is not that hard to achieve compared to getting a 20k pokemon or higher, which is hard for most people to do nowadays since they have other people train for them.
6. Make so only the owner of the prestige pokemon can train it/only gains the amount of exp of the (level of the prestige pokemon*trainer multiplier)^1.7

If all works out right, you will have basically created another challenge for the game, which keeps trainers like zapdos happy they get to keep their 50k+ poke, but at the same time allows for them to engage in a new way of leveling up with a different pokemon.

EDIT: Seeing that people disagree with the way it ruin rarity/worth of colored pokemon, Let's try and BETA test it with just the original/normal type 150 pokemon. Also, when you evolve/prestige these pokemon the sprite should change to where there is a banner visible above the pokemon stating "Prestige __ "(or rebirth if you go by somebody else's idea xD) and you fill in the blank with a roman numeral of the prestige level. This banner could be a gradient a-z between two colors. (different for each prestige)

Please Da Man read this, because I believe it is an amazing way to implement your idea while keeping the generations of creed still playing and not giving up This is pretty much just like a division of the game put away from the normal training portion

Thank this message This post was thanked 2 times.
September 26, 2013 1:52:34am
[-]
^ nice idea kray that'll be better

Thank this message This post was thanked once.
September 26, 2013 5:59:27am
[-]
It seems cool to add a prestige to it. I'd like to see a test or a beta of it. just to see how it works and goes, and if its bad, then to take it out. ;o

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
September 26, 2013 8:17:21am (This post was last modified: September 27, 2013 1:59:57am by StudioArtistGal.)
[-]
Hello Da Man,

Sorry, but I'm against this idea because someone may reach say level 35k (Say that's the max) and it took them so long to get to that but then they have to start over... maybe we should just have it like if someone goes past a certain level it would become a prestige 1 I mean this idea isn't bad but seriously? I don't like it very much too time consuming and it would just be disappointing if someone got to max level and had to start all over again.

Edit: When I said if it goes over a certain level and it will become prestige 1 well I mean it like if you do go over 35k you don't have to start all over again, you just call it prestige 1 and it can go to 70k and it can be prestige 2. Do you know what I mean?

I like the freedom of having to level up your Pokemon to any level you want.

(P.S Shouldn't this go in Ideas/Suggestions?)

Thanks,
StudioArtistGal

Please go to my Art shop

[you must login to view links]

Click below to take a wish!

Apparently I am this Pokemon:
Thank this message
October 06, 2013 8:15:35am
[-]
honestly it sounds like a good ides but would you be force to prestige that pokemon or would it be voluntary? Also would there be a max prestige or would that carry on to an infinite amount? With that idea in mind would some one be able to help another person out with training.(e.g would a Lugia level 28000(2) be able help to train a Lugia 5000(1))

Thank this message
October 06, 2013 9:48:46pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
December 24, 2013 5:54:00pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]