Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Can you make your own fortune ?
Can you make your own fortune ?
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Can you make your own fortune ?
August 18, 2015 2:09:04am
[-]
Same here. People would randomly ask me if I want my Pokemon trained (usually my high-level Bastiodon) for a ridiculously high amount of coins.

[you must login to view images] Thanks Oscah!
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] Thanks BlueLink9001! He made all three of those!
[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey!
[you must login to view images] Surprise!
[you must login to view images] Temmie intensifies...
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 18, 2015 2:26:15am
[-]
@Umbreon
And some idiots think that some people are stupid just because they're new. ._. At one point, (this is hilarious) this new guy makes an account, and someone asked him if he wanted to buy some evolution stones for like 50 coins a pop. Turns out, the "newbie" was an older player back from like the 2011 era who just made a new account because they forgot their password. LOL
I joined in 2013, but until recently, everyone thought I was stupid because of my trainer number. I admit, I was a bit stupid when I first joined, since I didn't know rates or anything (Which is how one person scammed me out of 2x C.Umbreon, 1 R.Litwick, and 1 L.Drifloon. T-T), but I eventually learned. And some people assumed I was still stupid even after learning. xD
I kid you not, these are some actual offers:

1 Leaf Stone and $100 for my R.Latias.
1 coin for my A.Suicune.
NOTHING! for all my coloreds and rares.
3 Moon Stones, an Ancient [I think] Woodcutting Book, and 1k points for all my Shinies. (It was one of the books, I think it was a Woodcutting one, but don't quote me on that.)
MY C.Misdreavus (rates 17k) for their CursedZubat (last I checked, rated like 1k.)
100 coins for my A.Sunflora.
A SINGLE point for my Sy.Riolu.

And THOSE aren't even the STUPIDEST offers I got. :L
So I don't like it when people try scamming each other out of things.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]