Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Hotel Pikachu
Hotel Pikachu
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Hotel Pikachu
July 04, 2013 10:53:46pm (This post was last modified: July 05, 2013 3:34:32pm by blarrf.)
[-]
Hotel Pikachu
Welcome to hotel Pikachu! (pichu's are welcome, because it's so fun here, they are bound to evolve!) My name is Zappy,and I'll be your guide today. When the people invented pokeballs, not many Pokemon could escape them, they're the bane of our existance, especially for Pikachus.So, in retalliation, we created this hotel where you could chill out and not have to "Pikachu, return!" all the time. over here is the kids play place, and the spa (regular thunder bolt treatment on the hour,) gambling room, berry smoothie extravagansa, and here's your room. get unpacked and cozy, as we try to get everybody else to their room.

name:Gaiban
bio:Gaiban is that sort of pokemon who you can never catch, no matter what. he is quiet though, and passes most of his time reading. he will put down the book to talk to somebody though, as his friends are most of his life, really. has lived through many friends, as his mom works and lives there.
appearence:N/A
other:lives at the hotel and can look after all the other teenage pokemon for a while.

[you must login to view images]
Being a ghost type fan, is mentally busting.. and Hehehehe.. Fun..
Totes. mother said I was obsessed.with a magical wave of my magical roleplay hands, I said "Go make me a sandwich."
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 04, 2013 11:12:12pm
[-]
Name: Yugi-kun
Bio: (totally fake) Escaped from trainers 32 times Yugi has found this hotel. Doesn't remember where/when born.
Appearance: A normal pikachu, with Yugi hair :3
Personality: Calm, Shy; Likes to hide.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
July 05, 2013 12:24:26am
[-]
Name: kyogy
Bio: Never have been caught, wondering region to region until he found this hotel. No one knows where this pikachu was born.
Personality: Silent

Thank this message
July 05, 2013 1:08:42pm
[-]
((I wish Kyogy would put a little more oomph' in his bio, but accepted. we need 5 people to start))

Totes. mother said I was obsessed.with a magical wave of my magical roleplay hands, I said "Go make me a sandwich."
Thank this message
July 05, 2013 4:50:49pm (This post was last modified: July 05, 2013 4:57:42pm by blarrf.)
[-]
Hotel Pikachu
((umm.. people can still join and be where we got to, but,start. also sorry about double posting. the edit feature is doing wonders letting me edit this post))

Gaiban was kind of bored as he went through the hotel seing if any pika had problems,but nobody really. he saw Zappy giving the tour to the other pikachus and waved to them. he saw a pikachu with crazy hair (yugi), and a silent one looking around(kyogy)

Thank this message
July 05, 2013 5:06:15pm
[-]
(Did I mention Yugi's tail has black tips and is very spiky and roused-looking, and he wears a buckled, sleeveless top and a collar. That's stuff he stole from trainer's and found... That doesn't matter..)

Yugi looked at Gaiban, and rushed to him. "Dear Arceus, that Zappy can be really boring. Who are you? I'm Yugi." He said, holding out his arm, which was covered in studded arm bands. At the moment, he was chewing gum.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
July 05, 2013 5:40:38pm
[-]
"-Hi yugi,I know your name. I'm Gaiban. I live here, so I know everypika's name!"

He shook his hand, very hartily for such a little guy. "Do you need any help? are you lost? yea I'm kind of the butler (not really, haha). Mom works here, so I live here, too."

Thank this message
July 05, 2013 6:06:14pm
[-]
"Oh, really? And umm, no, I don't need help. Just wanted to get away from the tourist. He goes over the same thing over and over again... " He said. "Soo... What were you up to, before you waved to us?"

Thank this message
July 05, 2013 6:12:25pm
[-]
name: Koran
bio:Koran lived in Kanto for about 10 years untill team Rocket stormed onto the scene, Koran ran from them to Jhoto, Only to find out they were there too, He ran to Hoenn but Team Magma and Aqua tryed to catch him, Koran kept running untill he found this Hotel he has been running all his life and he decided he needs to relax for a while
appearence: Koran has a Black Fedora on almost constantly.
other: He almost never talks to people and is Very shy.

My favorite ghirahim quote

[you must login to view images] < Running Titan

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

[you must login to view images] <- my result

[you must login to view images] <- My brother's result

[you must login to view images] <- My new result
Thank this message
July 05, 2013 7:07:27pm
[-]
((Accepted. you'll start talking with me and Yugi.))
"Not much, Yugi. I was just making sure everybody was okay. Today is the day where Hotel Pikachu goes into prime visiting time, so it can be hard because I have to help sometimes..Oh! the pikachu egg daycare! They should be hatching now! Will you help me?"

Thank this message
July 05, 2013 7:28:23pm
[-]
Koran sprints into the Hotel hoping to catch his breath "They're everywhere!" Koran says loudly "Sorry for my random words, I've been chased from kanto all the way here by.....Team Rocket and 2 other groups of people" Koran looks about

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

Thank this message
July 05, 2013 7:37:33pm
[-]
*Walks in the hotel* Uh.. hello everyone i'm kyogy.*Stares at all the pikachus here*

Thank this message
July 05, 2013 7:42:18pm (This post was last modified: July 05, 2013 7:43:16pm by Lugia2000.)
[-]
Hotel Pikachu
"..." Koran just stares blankly at the pikachu who just came in, "Hide me?" Pikachu Is horrifyed and hides in a barrel

Thank this message
July 05, 2013 7:49:50pm
[-]
"Hello Kyogy. As for you,Koran, we have an electric fence only us Pikachus can go in and out of. Can you guys come help me?The Pichu eggs should be hatching about..now! Follow me, quick!" they run into a nursery filled with Pichus running about yelling "mama!" They run over Gaiban in a stampede, and start to attack other pikachu's walking in.

Thank this message
July 05, 2013 7:54:21pm
[-]
Name: Star (can i be a raichu if not its ok.)
bio: a pikachu (raichu) that lost his family and when he was on the streets he got beat up. he never lost hope for he thinks hes destined for something.
appearance: medium sized body on the edge of his tail he gots a star birth mark slender ears strong feet emerald green eyes
personality: peaceful, funny, irritating, leadership

[you must login to view images] By Kevin Brees [you must login to view links]

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,184 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]