Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < [PKMN] Starlight Dungeons
[PKMN] Starlight Dungeons
Favorite Thread Post Reply
November 24, 2014 1:06:10am
[-]
Name: Donnie
Personality: Kind, gentle, understanding. Helps total strangers and is quite merciful. He takes pride in his ninjitsu training and skills- despite being a wartortle.
Species: Wartortle.
Skills: He's a ninja, and is very smart and decode an intergalactic bomb- even under pressure to prove how smart he is.
Professions: Scientist/ Ninja. XD
Other: I like turtles. :3

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 24, 2014 1:44:11am
[-]
Oxy nodded as well. "I'm Oxy." Oxy introduced. "If you have any supplies I'll be more than happy to carry them for you." Oxy offered. "I can also carry you as well, if you like." Oxy offered as well. "Do you have a map?" Oxy asked both Valence and Virtue.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
November 24, 2014 1:48:54am
[-]
Ness; Accepted.
Valence nodded and pulled out a map of the area, "With or without a map, Virtue would have known a little bit about the area would you have?" he said hinting at the Ralt's small force of telepathy. Valence handed the map to Oxy. Virtue showed a little surprise to Valence's knowledge.
[ITEM RECEIVED]
[Map of Duskfare]
Receiver: Oxy and Virtue.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here

Thank this message
November 24, 2014 1:51:33am
[-]
"Thank you." Oxy said simply. "I believe that all we need right now." Oxy said. "Are you from around Duskfare?" Oxy asked Virtue, oblivious to Valences's prior hinting.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
November 24, 2014 2:12:49am
[-]
"I do not origin from Duskfare my friend." Virtue said as he gestured to the path to Duskfare. "Shall we go?"

Thank this message
November 24, 2014 2:44:07am
[-]
"You must have been to Duskfare before in that case." Oxy thought to himself, feeling like it wasn't needed to be spoken aloud. "Yeah, I'm ready when you are." Oxy said.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
November 24, 2014 11:49:38am
[-]
Virtue walked quickly the path to Duskfare, and upon arrival, took a look at the area they were in, he saw pokemon hiding behind pillars, some in open sight, an a set of stairs going down. He expected this to be the town members and decided to wait for Oxy to come before giving him notice.

Thank this message
November 24, 2014 3:54:33pm
[-]
"And who might you be?" a voice called from above.

Thank this message
November 24, 2014 7:41:12pm (This post was last modified: November 24, 2014 8:41:53pm by linkai.)
[-]
Mind if I join fashionably late?
Name; Mia
Gender; F
Personality; quiet, wise (has been around for a couple hundred years, although young for a Ninetales), not great at snap decisions, prefers to take time and dwell on every possibility, easy to get on her bad side, warm to youngsters especially
Species; (shiny) Ninetales
Skills; mind control, ability to "feel" someone's motives (not necessarily read their mind, and if there are too many Pokemon in a room, she may feel as though someone has bad intentions, but can't be sure of who it is; must be one on one), great memory, can block a Pokemon from reading her mind if she's concentrating on it, good at making long term decisions (does poorly when time is of the essence), decent eyesight in the dark, her "hidden power" is thunderbolt, but this is ONLY used when in grave danger, and takes A LOT out of her; is not able to attack afterwards. I will also use the dungeon's IQ group as a base for the skills she learns as she explores the dungeons (Ninetales being group g).
Profession; was a caregiver/teacher (can help Pokemon develop their attacks) until one of her Fennekin pups was lost in the dungeon under her watch. Seeking now to understand the dungeons and why the world is the way it is.
Thank this message
November 24, 2014 9:34:36pm
[-]
Mia; Accepted, but take under consideration that with the newness of the explorers some powers should be left untapped until a certain point in which it is past the early point, to the mid and late point.

((Ryu, where are you calling from? As It has not been stated previously that you have left the Guild and headed for Duskfare, nevertheless, the plot continues.))
[If Ryu's in Duskfare]
"Not someone of much importance, other than a explorer from Stardust Guild, I'm waiting for my partner so we can continue on with or mission here." Replied Virtue while waiting for Oxy. "Say, have you seen any meddlers in the area?" he asked.
[If Ryu's not in Duskfare]
"Who may you be calling out to at this time of the day?" asked Valence while Virtue's waiting for Oxy intensifies.

Thank this message
November 24, 2014 10:11:09pm
[-]
Oxy caught up to Virtue after short, easy run. "Sorry that you had to wait for me." Oxy apologized. "I was reading the map upside down and took a wrong turn and thing lead to an other, but here I am now." Oxy explained.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
November 24, 2014 10:38:08pm
[-]
(Yes, although she won't be a newbie at battling; that'll ultimately be her weakness (ego), being so unfamiliar with how dungeons work )

Mia woke with a start, concerned for how late she had slept; her den making it appear as if it was still night.
I must go, I can't wait around much longer.
She had already put off recruitment for a day, drawing very near to the deadline- actually, quite possibly already missing it. She rose, shaking the dirt off her coat, and exited into the daylight. Two days without the sun made it difficult to adjust her eyes, having been holed up attempting to shake off the embarrassment. She'd failed, and that was simple. Failed enough that one of her students had possibly died because of her lack of responsibility. There was going to be no going back to her old life at this point.
Stardust. Hm. With a name like that, I'm sure to succeed. Her thoughts were still quite bitter.
The journey to the recruitment office was short, her having been living in the northern portion of the region for some time. The place was bustling with activity. So she possibly hadn't missed it.
"Hello? Hello? Who do I talk to around here?"
Thank this message
November 24, 2014 11:22:53pm
[-]
"That would be me, here for the recruiting?" Valence asked as he walked out of his office into the Recruitment office. "We're still recruiting for quite a while, the other staff members are considering keeping recruitment open for a while." he said. "Here at Stardust Explorers we welcome Pokemon of any type, any origin. We let every one here have a fresh start to leave everything they want to in the past and look towards the future." he said with an inspiring tone. "Now if you want to join, just say the word and I'll put you into our roster." he smiled as he took out a list of others and began saying names; Oxy the Skiddo, Zack (Kinston) the Lucario, and Virtue the Ralts are all currently with us (Not taking into consideration those who have not made their first/introductory post)."We have Oxy and Virtue out on a quick mission in Duskfare at the moment." he stated.
"No problem my friend, however, it appears we may have another comrade in our midst." he said referring to the voice he heard previously. "Shall we wait from word from our mysterious companion or go ahead?" he questioned.

Thank this message
November 25, 2014 2:45:43am
[-]
"Hmm." Oxy pondered. "Honestly I think we should just go right ahead with our mission." Oxy said. "We should try to finish this mission to given to use as soon as possible. I don't want Valence to be disappointed that we took so long." Oxy said.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
November 25, 2014 2:51:56am
[-]
Virtue nodded, and he stepped into the lower levels of the dungeon. He scanned the area with certainty. It appeared to be empty, most likely scared off by the Meddler. In the corner of his eye he spotted a mysterious figure, and a cackling. He quickly turned, but the figure dashed away. "There's something here Oxy, something fast.." he sent to his partner Telepathically.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]