Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < [PKMN] Starlight Dungeons
[PKMN] Starlight Dungeons
Favorite Thread Post Reply
November 25, 2014 3:51:56am
[-]
Oxy looked around for a brief moment in complete confusion. "How did you just speak without moving your mouth?" Oxy asked Virtue in a soft and quiet voice. Oxy decided that wasn't an important question and asked another. "What do you suppose we do in that case?"

[you must login to view images]
Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 25, 2014 6:27:26am
[-]
She sized the Kabutops up a bit.
"Another off colored, eh?" I'm glad to see someone else around that knows how it is."
It was easy to tell that he was pure in his tone, although the friendliness caught Mia off guard a bit. Not much had been the same for those who weren't familiar with how dungeons functioned.
"I think I want to learn. I think. Where do I begin? Do you guys just rush into dungeons? Aren't they dangerous?" Her eyes widened a bit in fright.
Thank this message
November 25, 2014 11:45:54am
[-]
"It is quite dangerous, but we always have a partner, friend, assistant, or whatever you want to call them, but we call them friends here. We always have a team go, never less than 2." he replied. "I've been part of exploration for quite a while, and I've seen many of our recruits blossom and leave to continue their work."
"I don't believe it's seen us yet, so here's the plan. Back off from my position, that should be able to lure whatever it is out into a one on one, when it appears, stay calm and try to injure whatever it is." he sent telepathically again to Oxy. He quickly ran to the center of the room, with about no where but the shadows to hide.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here

Thank this message
November 25, 2014 1:06:57pm
[-]
Oxy nodded quickly and proceeded to back away into the open. He stood there waiting for the and waited for what ever it was to come out and face either him or Virtue.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
November 25, 2014 1:22:58pm
[-]
Zack hopped off of the pillar. "What's up?"

Thank this message
November 25, 2014 9:54:09pm
[-]
Two Gastly's were caught off guard as they attempted to corner and attack Virtue.
Two Gastly's Appeared!
Gastly #1; Kekekekeke
Gastly #2; Hehehehehe
"Oxy, I need you to bring them off guard so I can hit them with a Confusion, is that alright with you?" he sent telepathically while jumping out of the way of a Lick.
((Ryu, may I ask that you not interfere with the events unfolding between Oxy and Virtue? As they have left the Guild for Duskfare with the two of them as a duo. Also, you have not shown any sign of leaving the Guild for Duskfare to conclude your current posts.))

Thank this message
November 25, 2014 9:56:47pm
[-]
((Sorry, I didn't know. I can't think of a proper entry anymore ))

Thank this message
November 25, 2014 10:58:28pm
[-]
Oxy charged at the gastlys with a Tackle, only to fall straight through them. After getting back to his feet Oxy used Vine Whip on the first gastly.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
November 25, 2014 11:22:29pm
[-]
((Ryu it's fine, if you'd like a mission something around the lines of, "Hey Valence, got any jobs?" would work.))
Virtue grinned, "Thanks Oxy." he said as he aimed his confusion at the Gastly's who were laughing at the Skiddo's distracting tries. With a STAB and 4x Damage Multiplier, the Gastly's burned up like leaves in a fire.
[QUEST COMPLETED]
Report Back to Guild.

Thank this message
November 26, 2014 2:42:56am
[-]
"So what now? How do I begin? What should I be doing? Don't we train or something first? I don't know if I'd be comfortable jumping right into a dungeon", she said sheepishly.
Mia had a sudden bout of embarrassment overcome her. Her fur was still coated in a layer of dirt, eyes reddened even further than they usually were. She was a complete mess, which must be evident. It was unfortunate that they'd be meeting her in such a distraught condition; rather ungroomed and in quite a mood.
Thank this message
November 26, 2014 3:36:34am
[-]
Valence smiled a little bit. "Don't worry, it's a bit late to head out for an dungeon right now." he said. "We should get you cleaned up and some food to eat." he added. "Icarus! Could you please make our new friend something to eat?" he yelled out. "Just ask him for anything, he's a top notch chef, just don't insult his cooking." Valence whispered to Mia as the Meowstic came in awaiting the order.

Thank this message
November 26, 2014 3:40:08am
[-]
"Icarus? I like that."
Mia attempted a smile, but made the mistake of baring her fangs while doing so.
"Thank you for this", she said, turning back to Valence, "I hope I see you around again."
She followed behind the Meowstic, unsure of how to strike up conversation. "I'll have what you like to make best, I'm not picky."
Thank this message
November 26, 2014 3:55:48am
[-]
"I believe everything is finished up here. I propose we head back to the Guild." Oxy said. Oxy started on the way back to the Guild.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
November 26, 2014 4:22:13am (This post was last modified: November 26, 2014 2:49:36pm by FlameChan.)
[-]
Icarus nodded, he headed to his kitchen and whipped up a bread crusted blue fin tuna, berry kebabs, and a sweet mix of berries and sugar for a drink. He quickly brought this over to Mia, "I had no idea what you would enjoy more from my cookbook, so I just made what my instinct decided on." he said as he placed the plates and drink down, "Bon Appetit." he said before leaving the room.
Virtue nodded and continued on the way back to the Guild, with his covered legs covering surprising distance while dragging along the two unconscious Gastlys to turn into the local police with Confusion. .

Thank this message
November 26, 2014 4:54:28am
[-]
Mia sat, alone in her thoughts, enjoying the delightful concoction. She'd never had something prepared, usually scavenging for berries and catching her food fresh.
This is it. A fresh start- Valence was right about that. But it's all so quick. I suppose it's like when I came here from abroad; picked up and left. But it's been...a hundred years at least since I've done something like this. There's no turning back now.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]