Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < [PKMN] Starlight Dungeons
[PKMN] Starlight Dungeons
Favorite Thread Post Reply
November 26, 2014 2:55:41pm (This post was last modified: November 26, 2014 2:57:07pm by FlameChan.)
[-]
Virtue arrived at the guild once more quicker than Oxy. He walked inside still carrying the Gastlys to hand over to the local police. As he entered the main wall he saw the Officer and his Deputys.
[Introducing!]
[you must login to view images]
[Sheriff Vane]
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
and his two deputies.
"Alright pal, we'll take them off your hands for you. You should go get the reward from Valence." he stated as he had his deputies surround the Gastlys.
((By the way, there are a more than usual amount of shinies in this rp, most of them being key characters to the plot; Guild Leader, Sheriff, etc))

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 26, 2014 8:39:02pm
[-]
Oxy caught up the Virtue at police station. "I see you already turned them in." Oxy said, looking at the Gastlys now in police custody. "Shall we return to Valence?" Oxy asked.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
November 26, 2014 9:07:07pm
[-]
Virtue nodded and headed into Valence's office. "We've finished the job sir." he said. "May we receive our rewards?" he asked.
Valence nodded and gave them both 400G, the extra 100 for a good job done along with the 5 Sitrus Berries each.Virtue nodded, "Oxy, we should get to sleep." he said before going to his sleeping quarters and dozing off.

Thank this message
November 27, 2014 2:14:20am
[-]
Oxy took his rewards and counted them. "I agree." Oxy said to Virtue. "Good night Valence. Good night Virtue." Oxy said. He headed down to his room and flopped down on his bed. He fell asleep shortly after.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
November 27, 2014 3:23:50am
[-]
[A NEW DAY BEGINS] ((For Oxy and Virtue at least.))
Virtue got up and headed over towards the breakfast table, which had a few sets of delicious pancakes, milk, and muffins awaiting the Guild.
"Oh, I didn't think someone would be up this early. I'm embarrassed for not being finished setting up. Help yourself my friend." said Icarus as he quickly set down a few more pancakes, milk, and muffins.

Thank this message
November 27, 2014 4:38:43am
[-]
((Ack, I'm having to use my cell to reply, these riots have cut out our internet. Sorry for the brevity! This phone is absolutely tiny))

Mia finished her dinner and wandered back outside. She was more accustomed to sleeping outdoors and didn't want to cause a fuss on her first day. After digging a makeshift den, she curled up, still mulling over all her new life changes.
Thank this message
November 27, 2014 2:26:09pm
[-]
((Quite fine my friend, I know the struggle myself. I believe we are still waiting for everyone else to catch up.))

Thank this message
November 27, 2014 5:41:04pm
[-]
Oxy woke up, fully rested. He trotted down to dining room and took a seat across from Virtue. Oxy took some muffins and a stack of pancakes. He began eating almost immediately.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
November 27, 2014 10:14:57pm
[-]
For those who were awake, quite suddenly a voice came over the guild, "I suggest you take this day to get better acquainted with each other." which was Valence.

Thank this message
November 28, 2014 7:38:36pm
[-]
Oxy frowned when he heard the announcement from Valence. He was that good at being social. To hopefully stop anyone from conversing from him Oxy grabbed some more food and began eating it.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
November 29, 2014 6:58:45am
[-]
((All's quiet on the Western front for now, Comcast seemed to have pulled through! Now if only <enter political rant here littered with expletives>. And that's what I think of things))

Mia could hear the voice coming from within the facility. She groaned a bit, stretching out.
Today is the day I must get to know these who are supposed to be my...friends? Pokemon I'm supposed to trust to be by my side and help defend me?
She crept out of her makeshift den, taking a moment to lap the dust from her coat. What used to be a prisine white, dazzling those who'd pass was now a dull greyish color. She attempted to shake some of the dirt that had caught up in her fur, but was to no avail. Sighing, she slipped inside and took a glance around to see her training mates....to find they were nothing but mere children. An exhausted laugh escaped her.
If these....kids can face the dungeons, it must be a cinch. Why have I been so recklessly afraid of them?
Thank this message
November 30, 2014 2:59:42am
[-]
Virtue stopped eating briefly to peer around. In his field of vision he saw a somewhat dusty off colored Ninetails in the entrance area of the guild. He quickly walked over to the mysterious stranger, "Hello! Would you like to join the rest of the guild for breakfast? As I assume you are part of it as well us?" he said with a realization that the person he was speaking two was different than the other members, who were a bit more happy and somewhat oblivious to the dangers of the world.

Thank this message
November 30, 2014 5:45:11pm
[-]
Mia nodded briefly at Virtue, giving him a once over. "Your name?", she asked simply.
Thank this message
November 30, 2014 6:12:20pm
[-]
Zack woke up, joined the others for breakfast, and then left for a deep and dark cavern of which he knew no names for.

Thank this message
November 30, 2014 7:11:50pm
[-]
Oxy grabbed even more food onto his plate. He kept on eating, so no one would try to socialize with him.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]