Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Not so Happily Ever After
Not so Happily Ever After
Favorite Thread Post Reply
January 02, 2015 5:47:54am (This post was last modified: January 03, 2015 2:23:46am by FlameChan.)
[-]

[Introduction]
You remember it so clearly. You and a another group of people were meant to be executed on a false charge. The queen, had vanished, and a seemingly loving girl took her place, Princess Lilith Verian. However, Lilith had other plans, plans involving a very special person who stayed in the castle. One Icarus Regulus, a gift seemingly given by the heavens to the kingdom. A hero who had protecting the area countless times from various dangers, with the habit to be somewhat cold and emotionless. Icarus, truthfully, was not human like the people he protected, he originally came from a place called Tokyo-3, where he also protected humans. Once Lilith had taken over the Castle, she immediately called for Icarus to be next to her side. Icarus, not knowing any better as of his personality, obliged. This series of events was originally caused when Lilith first saw Icarus, while he was fending off a an attack on her town from Thieves. It was love at first sight as they say, but more so an obsession from Lilith's side and a obligation from Icarus's. Their relationship was shaky, and by shaky, I mean abusive. Lilith had Icarus on a leash, literally. She kept her object of obsession always near her, she usually demeaned on Icarus's integrity with various acts. These acts would include; using him as a stool, treating him as a somewhat slave, and demanding his unwilling love, which he usually never gave. Through Lilith's reign, various things had happened, including a gathering which you and this group were caught in the vicinity of a talk about the Queens poor treatment of her subjects. This meeting was discovered and every person in and in a nearby vicinity were accused of high treason and were meant to be executed by firing squad. Icarus, learning about this horrific execution, made the decision to stop his Queen's rash decision. He put himself in the way of the firing squad on the day it was supposed to happen, Lilith quickly ceased the execution and you and the rest of the prisoners escaped. After this incident, Lilith tightened her leash on Icarus and punished him with a variety of cruel punishments not to be spoken of. Now, you and the escapees have been forgotten about and have decided to either to make the Queen stop this cruelty, or lead a new life.
[Rules]
1. The Basics with a few exceptions.
2. Romance & Gore are allowed.
3. Shipping is allowed at all times.
[Important Information]
1. This is set in a futuristic era, but for some reason they still have castles.
{More In the Future}
{Character Information}
[Icarus Regulus]
Name; Icarus "Neon" Regulus
Gender; Male
Age; Ageless, but looks 16
Personality; Very cool and calm. Somewhat emotionless and stone cold. However, if you manage to befriend him, he is very protective, caring, and passionate.
History; A Evangelion Unit that was stationed in Tokyo-3 after the Second Impact, originally sent to them by a mysterious organization which had been experimenting with Evangelion Units. After surviving the countless perils that was Tokyo-3 with the other Eva Units and their pilots, Icarus was sucked into a portal during a battle that flung him into this world where he hides he real identity to everyone.
Appearance; Standing tall at 6'5 due to his endoskeleton. He has neon green hair with a soul piercing blue eyes. He wears a Tuxedo at all times even though it is very impractical, he also wears dress pants along with his Tuxedo. However, is is able to change his appearance at any time due to his cloaking device built in. When in EVA form he stands towering at 20 Meters tall, with the appearance of a humanoid dragon with gigantic claws and a sharp tail.
Other; He doesn't reject Lilith's advances, however, he does sometimes acknowledge her care for him even during those cruel moments in order to keep her happy as he does care about her.
[Lilith Verian]
Name; Lilith "Luffi" Verian
Gender; Female
Age; 15
Personality; Tsundere, cruel and somewhat crazy on the outside, but on the inside there's a love for Icarus and a care for everything, but it's mainly hidden by the Crazy
History; A sweet girl who grew up in one of the towns under the old queens reign. She grew up to constant appearances by Icarus to save her town from danger. As these appearances compiled, her crazy love for Icarus increased. This peaked as she was about to be killed by a bandit when she was attempting to protect her family. As the bandits blade drew closer to her throat, she feared for her life. In a split second, Icarus rushed to her aid and cut the bandit down. As the deed was done, she had nearly fainted, Icarus quickly picked her up and asked the question, "Are you alright?" with the sun and eyes bringing out all of his accents. This in turn triggered her concoction of a plan to bring her and Icarus together.
Appearance; Standing at a median of 5'11 with a somewhat slim build, Lilith is usually found in a suit and tie with a knee length skirt. She is known to change into other outfits for certain occasions. Her Fiery red hair brings out her craziness to its full extent. Her eyes with a haunting green look.
Other; Nothing for now
[Virtue Ryukein]
Name; Virtue "Hiro" Ryukein
Gender; Male
Age; Ageless but appears 16
Personality; Secretive, Cold, and seemingly emotionless, but protective, passionate, and caring when befriended
History; Another EVA Unit from Tokyo-3. Dispatched quickly after Icarus's disappearance to find and retrieve him. Now stuck in this mysterious land he searches for him friend. With a history just as blank as Icarus's
Appearance; Standing tall at 6'3, with a slim build. Accented by White hair and green eyes, he wears a suit and tie at most times. In EVA form, he stands tall at 18 meters, with a silver coating and the form of a futuristic Knight.
Other; I swear to god if you ship Virtue and Icarus I will choke you slowly
[Sign Up Form]
Name;
Gender;
Age;
Personality;
History;
Appearance;
Other;

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 02, 2015 2:43:14pm
[-]
Name; Acel Aven Underling
Gender; M
Age; 14
Personality; Usually very kind and understanding. He has a one track mind and cannot tolerate more than one person talking to him. He is not a good guy or a bad guy really, and if you want your way, make sure that you're who he follows willingly. Otherwise, you're kind of in for a little misfortune. This doesn't mean he doesn't have consciousness, he just is very oblivious to things. Don't make him angry, or else he will literally rip you apart with his bare hands. He is also very quick and intelligent.
History; He had 4 sisters and 6 brothers: Acella, Ominous, Leanne, Halo, Midnite, Drake, Shade, Nightmare, Kenneth, and Glenn. The only sibling he could ever get along with was Acella. Until her mother took her and 4 other siblings along. Ace, left in his own little world decided to run from home, after being harshly abused by his father and brothers. At that time, he was 5 and he is quite over it, but he has lost his sanity along with humanity along the way.
Appearance; He stands at the towering height of 6'4 and weighs about 70-100 lbs. He has straight black hair that covers half of his face and has gleaming red eyes. His favorite thing to wear are a pair of black dress pants and a grey and white T-shirt. His skin is a very pale color, almost white.
Other; "Can I go home now?"

(2. Romance & Gore are allowed: Thank you Rule numba 2!)

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
January 02, 2015 6:26:49pm
[-]
Accepted, you can begin when you wish.

Thank this message
January 02, 2015 6:33:53pm
[-]
I was hiding in the woods, and knew it would be impossible for me to start a new life. I was going to have to take down that prissy ... you know what... down. I hold a tight grip onto the cleaver.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 02, 2015 7:50:14pm
[-]
Virtue stepped out of the shadows to the teen wielding the cleaver, "So, you need to get close to Lilith huh?" he said as he warped in front of him, "I can help you with that if you get me close to Icarus." he said as he flipped a coin.

Thank this message
January 02, 2015 8:57:41pm
[-]
I stashed my weapon in my shoulder, well it stung for a second, then it got numb again.
"I don't where he is myself. I'll help you look for him though." I offer. "And I can get to Lilith myself. "

Thank this message
January 02, 2015 9:33:59pm
[-]
Name;Ravin Hunter
Gender;Female
Age;13 or something
Personality;Evil-ish,SNICKER BARS=GOLD,meet her.
History;Got pushed off from the Kingdom of Angels,unable to fly in mid-day,er...fell.
And by a bunch of ridiculous events,got to this land.
Appearance;purplish black wings,plain dark prey t-shirt,battered jeans.(is that enough?)
Other;"You are a pirate!..." "What? Problem?"(ive been listening to this for an hour)

8 months man. It feels like several years.
Thank this message
January 02, 2015 9:52:52pm (This post was last modified: January 02, 2015 9:53:43pm by FlameChan.)
[-]

((Accepted.))
Virtue nodded, "I can pass off as Icarus, I'll see if I can get any information." he said as he swapped his hair color to green, eyes to blue, and began his trip to the castle. He was quickly admitted in by the guards and headed to what Icarus's room, found out through a X-Ray scan he did a while back.

Thank this message
January 02, 2015 9:58:01pm
[-]
I sighed,already not knowing what to do. Escaping was not my special ability,but I managed to do it anyways.I looked around for any dangers.

8 months man. It feels like several years.
Thank this message
January 02, 2015 10:13:50pm
[-]
Virtue and Icarus quickly met up to their shared surprise. "What're you doing here Virtue?" asked Icarus. "I'm was here to take you back to Tokyo-3, but the portal's been broken." replied Virtue. "So what have you been doing?" Virtue queried. Icarus soon elaborated about the events so far. Virtue laughed a bit, "Do you want me to take care of Lilith? We both know we could dispose of her easily." he said in a going from laughing to serious tone. "No no." Icarus replied, "She's not so bad, just really crazy, and abusive, and clingy, and obsessive." he said as he shooed Virtue away. Virtue sighed and returned to the are where he met Ace.

Thank this message
January 02, 2015 10:17:08pm
[-]
I was in a tree, trying to get a squirrel to befriend me.

Thank this message
January 02, 2015 10:39:28pm
[-]
Virtue broke the news to Ace, "I don't know why we can't kill her, but on his call, don't." he said as he remembered Icarus's words, "Now, how about we find other escapees?

Thank this message
January 02, 2015 10:42:22pm
[-]
"I'm not going on his word. I wasn't doing anything, yet I was about to be executed. I'll take pity to him and kill Lilith quickly." I say, ripping the cleaver from my shoulder and head towards Lilith's castle.

Thank this message
January 02, 2015 10:50:45pm
[-]
Virtue signed, "Hey wait! Lilith has no idea about the circumstances, I'm sure if you spoke to her you'd receive a royal pardon." he said as he attempted to stop Ace. "Either way, Icarus will protect her, for reasons even I can't fathom."

Thank this message
January 02, 2015 10:53:37pm
[-]
"I can withstand just about anything." I say. "I'm usually a good guy, but when someone messes with me- or my friends, they die." I say, remembering the bitter death of a certain person. I pointed the cleaver to Virtue. "Don't you dare try and stop me," I warn.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]