Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Not so Happily Ever After
Not so Happily Ever After
Favorite Thread Post Reply
January 03, 2015 2:06:56am
[-]
"Icarus should have just let it go." I say, holding a flame in my hand and placed it on the 'corpse' of Icarus.
"It's a bit slow, he'll be back in about three months. " I say. "If he really cared, he would've let me handle getting Keirra back myself."
Keirra looks at me. "Wait? What just happened?" She asks, taking out the knives in my arm. She looked at me in disbelief. "Why aren't your eyes green anymore?"

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 03, 2015 2:18:21am
[-]
Virtue chuckled a bit, "Oh, right, you still don't know who he really is?" he said as he gave them a closer look at the head, "Does this look human?" he asked. "Now, I'm trusting you to keep this a secret, as this would cause major uproar in the kingdom if known." he said as he took of his disguise and reverted back to his EVA form.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 2:43:08am
[-]
"Not really amused." I say, Keirra took out all of the knives, I give her the stare XD and she places them back.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 03, 2015 2:49:00am
[-]
"Anyways, please, head to the banquet. I'll have Icarus back up and not dead in a day or two." he said as he headed off to the Castle to take Icarus's place as Lilith's object of abuse with his cloaker as he recovered.

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 2:55:45am (This post was last modified: January 03, 2015 2:58:56am by NessUnderling.)
[-]
(Sorry my phone is screwing up DX Rp with you tomorrow )

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 3:39:35am
[-]
((It's fine))
Lilith hadn't noticed Icarus's vanishing from all her cooking, Virtue quickly disguised himself easily as Icarus and took his place while he recovered due to his EVA regeneration. "Oh, how'd you get off your leash Icarus?" she said as she put the leash on "Icarus" and tightened it.

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 4:04:36am
[-]
(I'm back. On my 3DS.)
Keirra took my hand, "The banquet? "
"Only for Icarus. " I reply. Just because I was told she had nothing to do with it, I still couldn't trust Lilith. Keirra looks up at me, since she is only four foot five.

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 4:25:32am
[-]
Lilith sat in a regular chair at everyone else at the banquet, which was strange for her as she liked to hold herself above most others, but this was a special and serious occasion. "Now now my friends." she said to get the rooms attention. "I have received notification of a mistake of the Militia, which has caused a false nearly execution and arrests." as she spoke, she teared up as she was truly passionate about her sorrow, "I am sincerely sorry about these accidents, and I am reprimanding the militia to be under different command and a whole new way on how they handle you and your well being." she said. "Now, as to all of those who these accidents have effected, I give you all a Royal Pardon, and a wish of your choice in my power. Those who have been effected, come up now." she said as the innocent came up one by one with requests for food, money, housing, which she all obliged, Lilith continued to wait until every innocent that was wrongfully convicted had come and received their wish and had been righted.

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 4:38:12am
[-]
I was dragged up by Keirra, who wished for a sombrero. XD

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 4:41:32am
[-]
Lilith complied and brought a fully authentic 100% Mexican Sombrero. "Are you sure this is the only thing you want? It's a bit small so I could do an extra wish." she said somewhat nervously. As Lilith saw Ace she became emotional again, "Oh, I'm sorry for my Militia's actions, I never knew they were going to do such a thing. If you want to blame it on me, please, go ahead, I know I haven't been that good of a queen..." she said solemnly.

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 4:46:18am
[-]
"I'm not upset about that." I say.

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 4:50:34am
[-]
Lilith's facial expression drew into a questioningly version, "Oh, then how can I make all of these events up to you?" she asked in a very caring tone, almost like a motherly feeling.

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 4:52:43am
[-]
"I have absolutely no desire for anything. " I say simply.

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 4:54:32am
[-]
Lilith frowned a little, "Oh, if that is it, then please, when you need something, come to me and I'll do my best to make it happen." she said as she had the cooks bring out dessert.

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 4:58:14am
[-]
Keirra took some pudding and slung it in my face. I smile abd wipe it off.
(XD now we know how derpy she is.)

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]