Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Not so Happily Ever After
Not so Happily Ever After
Favorite Thread Post Reply
January 02, 2015 11:45:29pm (This post was last modified: January 02, 2015 11:46:11pm by FlameChan.)
[-]

((I seriously cannot have a main plot character die within the first 5 pages now can I?))
Virtue sighed and warped quickly to the throne room after changing into a knights attire with colors that accented his own. He knelt down on his left knee, "Queen Lilith, I am the White Knight, Hiro. I am here to assist your kingdom in return for your cooperation and hearing of what I have to say." he said before he almost laughed under the mask upon seeing Icarus bound and gagged for some odd reason next to the throne. Lilith contemplated for a few seconds before replying, "I accept you offer graciously, two knights are always better than one..." she said as she yanked on Icarus's leash. "Now what do you have to speak about?" she asked. Virtue nodded, "The failed execution, some of the guilty party were innocent. Your militia had arrest the wrong people and accused them of treason!" I ask that you pardon those and apologize to them at a banquet I will help host." he asked and partially pleaded. Lilith had a shocked look come over her face, "Oh, they were?" she said. "I never knew, everything went through with the General of the Militia, please, invite the innocent you know of as soon as you can, we'll get started on setting the banquet." she said as she ordered the chefs to begin preparing a meal fit for royalty.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 02, 2015 11:52:27pm
[-]
(Ace is stubborn. He will not abide by anyone. )
"I'll annihilate her later." I say, disappearing into the woods.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
January 03, 2015 12:04:19am
[-]
As Lilith was preparing the feast with her own cookings. Virtue unbound and ungagged Icarus. "So whats was this about?" he asked, "The usual things." was the response from Icarus. "Well, we need to hurry and talk to Ace. He's planning to kill Lilith for nearly executing him, but it wasn't her." Virtue relayed. Icarus sighed, "This is fantastic..." he said as he and Virtue warped to Ace's location in their Knight attire.

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 12:12:02am
[-]
I was sharpening my cleaver on a rock and had a few other tools around me. I was muttering something and accidentally cut off my ring finger.
"Oh well," I say, not noticing anyone else was here.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 03, 2015 12:19:20am
[-]
Icarus hid from sight for a plan they created on the spot. Virtue asked a simple question, "Ace, what's your history or connection with Icarus?" he said as he knew everyone that was in the vicinity of or in this kingdom always has a history with Icarus mainly by him coming to save the day, like his goody two shoes self.

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 12:26:23am
[-]
"No history. No connection. I just want Lilith to die. I will tear her limbs from her breathing body. I want her to suffer. She hurt a good friend of mine." I say, remembering that friend was too light of a word. I remembered that 'my friend' committed suicide after being arrested. It was all because of a mistake. A fatal mistake for more than just Keirra. I just stood up and walked away, storing my cleaver in my shoulder.

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 12:37:51am
[-]
Icarus walked out of the bushes into Ace's way, "I can't let you go anywhere like that." he said as he looked at Ace's missing ring finger, he lifted it up, and cut off his own so he could receive the genetic material needed to repair the injury. "Now, I cannot let the death of an innocent go unnoticed or unrepaired." he said saddingly. "Please, take me to her corpse or grave so I may fix the wrongdoings of the Militia." he said as a plea.

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 12:49:10am
[-]
"I don't know where she is, so just leave me alone. " I say, stashing my other weapons in my arms.

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 12:56:51am
[-]
((Prepare to have Icarus do the biggest bs you'll see in this RP hopefully))
Icarus sighed, "Virtue, look up the last known location of a citizen known as Keirra. I will find her, and I will fix this..." he said as he turned to Ace. "Look here my friend, I'm doing this for you, I'm giving up what I cherish the most to bring back your friend, and unless you don't want my help or your friend back, go ahead and walk off to kill Lilith." he said as he began to assist Virtue in his scan and search.

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 1:07:55am
[-]
"I thought about it. I'm not going to kill her. I have other plans." I say, walking deeper into the woods.

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 1:29:44am
[-]
Virtue sighed a sigh of relief, "Thank the heavens..." he said, then he saw the look on Icarus's face, "Oh god you're not going to let this go are you?" he said as Icarus finished a spell he stole from a Mystic he fought off a while back, "Magicians of Lives past, I demand you bring me to the resting place of Kierra/Keirra (Whatever it's spell I can't remember)!". he spoke. "Dangit Icarus!" he said as he brought Ace along. Icarus dropped down to the body, "Gods above, hear my gift, I relinquish my life for the return of this ones, hear my plea, let this soul return to me!" he chanted as he finished the ritual with a self inflicted stab straight through his chest, in an instant, Icarus's body vanished, and the corpse slowly began to regain life, flesh, and health, all that remained of the Green Knight was his EVA form's head. Virtue sighed, "Icarus, was it really this important to fix what was wrong..." he said as he looked down at what remained of his friend.

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 1:35:46am
[-]
(As I remember, Ace never said her name. XD So that would mean your last post would be false. Heck, he never said his friend was a girl. XD But Keirra is a girl.)

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 1:41:06am
[-]
((Eh, Magic is really uncontrollable but if no target is found it, goes to the closest thing to the caster which fits the requirements, anyways, on with the story.))
Virtue sighed, "Keirra, Ace, would you please do Icarus the justice of going to the banquet?". He said as he gave them each invitations. "Lilith has recognized her mistake and is doing her best to fix it, please, do it for Icarus..." he said as he held up all that remained of the Green Knight.

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 1:46:57am
[-]
(That was the biggest bs ever. DX Also, read the very first post on the top XD Trololololol!)
Keirra rubbed her eyes.
"How long was I asleep?" She asked.
"Let's keep it at that..." I mutter. "Recognized? You mean you told her, right?"

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 1:57:47am
[-]
Virtue shrugged, "Not so much that, but not so much told either. She didn't even have anything to do with this, it was more so the General of the Militia, she's cooking food herself for the banquet and attending it to announce a Royal Pardon and 1 Wish of whatever they need that is in her power." he said explainingly.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]