Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Anime High
Anime High
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Anime High
January 10, 2015 10:26:49pm (This post was last modified: January 10, 2015 10:28:24pm by BeardyTree.)
[-]
Anime High

[Introduction]
There is a place that connects all of the anime worlds together. Created through a stupid wizard from Fairy Tale's magic, the space and time world hole known only was Anime High was created. This is a place where the best heroes known to the world of anime go to improve themselves and just relax from the pains of being a hero.
[Rules]
1. The basics.
2. Full bypass of romance and gore rule.
3. NO GOD MODDING!
4. Character has to be accepted by me or FlameChan.
5. Stay on task.
6. Character has to be a student.
7. Has to have some combat powers (somewhat).
8. No cloning or double cloning (clones are accepted but you cannot clone them again).
9. Look towards FlameChan's thread on PHNT for information on Icarus, Virtue, and Beardy- here
[Form]
Name
Affiliation
Personality
History
Powers
Interests
Appearance (Can be from this forum)
Other
[Information]
At this school there are the classes listed.
[Ranking]
(Top to Bottom)
-Senpai; Naruto, Icarus, Edward Elric, Kirito, L/Ryuzaki, Shikamaru Nara, Neji Hyuga, Beardy (to be chosen later)
-Notice Me; Mikasa Ackerman, Asuka, Alphonse Elric, Hinata Hyuga, Sakura Haruno, Kaworu, Sasuke Uchiha
-Wyru; Ino Yamanaka, Ten-Ten, Armin, Light Yagami
-Novus; Eren Jaeger, Klein, Shinji Ikari, Silica, Lizbeth, Yamato, Mari, Rei + Every other character to join
[Classes/Staff]
Math- Ichigo Kurosaki
Science- Grisha Jeager
Language Arts- Kakashi Hatake
Fake Social Studies/ Student- LeLouch Lamperouge
Combat Teacher- Andoryū Girubāto Miruzu [Agil]
Coach- Roy Mustang [Blind Version]
Cafeteria Person- Choji Akimichi
Principals- Jiraiya, Olivia Armstrong, Gaara
Custodian/Hallway Monitor/Conduct Manager- Levi Rivaille
Nurse- Icarus "Hiro" Skyes
Counselor- Reiner Braun
Superintendent- Hashirama Senju

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 10, 2015 10:41:30pm
[-]
Icarus sighed, "PHNT's sending us here?" he said as he and Virtue approached the school, "I guess to learn." Virtue replied coldly. "But we're omniscient. We're robots connected to the worlds systems." Icarus replied. "Virtue smiled, "Just deal with it my friend." he said as they stepped inside.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
January 10, 2015 10:43:27pm
[-]
[/color]
"Hey guys, glad that I caught up to you. I nearly missed to jump, but, you know me", said Beardy.
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 12:22:03am
[-]
Icarus smirked, "It's fine, no ones perfect, not even Phantoms." he said as he dragged the trio to breakfast, where he and Virtue soon began to help the cook, Choji. "So, what meal is it today?" Icarus asked.

Thank this message
January 11, 2015 12:24:06am
[-]
Choji opened his mouth wide in an attempt at a smile which turned into him eating more of the food. "Today we are cooking the finest pork tenderloins that this dimension has ever seen, granted that this is the first time that pork of any kind has ever been cooked in this dimension." And with that they got to work.
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 12:26:57am
[-]
Virtue nodded and they set to their regular bouts of cooking, flipping, frying, all the basics and some of the advanced. With the group of Shinji, Mari, Rei, Asuka, and Kaworu having arrived and headed towards the cafe for the daily meal of the morning.

Thank this message
January 11, 2015 12:30:19am
[-]
Soon all of the students were set about the tables talking about their latest adventures and just generally having a great time, when in walked their trusty custodian. He gave them all a glare and stuck a poster with the do's and don'ts of the school on it. He then left them without anyone saying a word or making a noise.
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 12:33:44am
[-]
Asuka and Shinji quickly noticed it was Icarus and Virtue serving their food, "So PHNT sent you here too?" they asked in unison but not shortly after Asuka bashing Shinji's head with a plate. "Good to see you're in good spirits about being here with everyone." Virtue said sarcastically with no emotion as Asuka threw the same plate at him only to have it be blocked and fall. "Are you taking the classes too?" she asked before walking off. Virtue smirked, "That custodian, Levi i believe his name was, they're just as talkative as they were when I first breached into their world and conversed with their group, he said pointing towards Eren and his comrades.

Thank this message
January 11, 2015 12:36:49am
[-]
Just as he said that, a very quiet and sickly looking boy with spiky raven colored hair passed them, this was of course Sasuke, but Icarus didn't know that and got a strange suspicion to watch and make sure nothing happened to the others while he was around them. This is what he did for the rest of the breakfast time, as well as cooking delicious pork tenderloins of course.
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 12:39:13am
[-]
Virtue stayed back as Icarus headed towards the group from Attack on Titan, "Hello my assuming friends, I see you've met my associate Virtue, can I ask that your trip was less dangerous than your world?" he asked emotionlessly.

Thank this message
January 11, 2015 12:41:10am
[-]
"Terrific" Mikasa said without taking a glance away form Eren, "We didn't see a single titan that was interested in us, how was your jump?" she asked.
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 12:42:42am
[-]
Icarus scratched his head, "Not so bad, less of a jump and more of a walk." he said as he snapped his fingers and a portal to PHNT appeared as if in a breach. He snapped them again and they disappeared. Icarus looked to Armin and whispered to them, "Sorry Virtue tossed you, he's a bit inconsiderate." he said without remorse.

Thank this message
January 11, 2015 12:45:46am
[-]
Armin sat and reminisced the moment with a vacant stare. Eren had said nothing this entire time, but was getting very annoyed from constant stare of his adopted sister. All three of them looked at the clock and realized that they had a short amount of time to get to class, and they apologized to Icarus for having to leave for class and left.
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 12:48:25am
[-]
Icarus nodded and headed to his nurse duties, with the standard outfit for nurses. Virtue headed for the first class of his, which would be Social Studies for his current information. Shinji, Rei, Mari, and Asuka all headed for Language Arts to pick up English.

Thank this message
January 11, 2015 12:52:33am
[-]
When Shinji and his friends got to the Language Arts office, they found the teacher standing on the ceiling right outside of the door, reading a strange book. He waved at them and spoke to them in Japanese so that they could understand what they needed to do, and they followed his instructions. They got their special implants for the all purpose translators, and continued on their way. Their first class was Science.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]