Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Anime High
Anime High
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Anime High
January 13, 2015 11:04:44pm
[-]
The day passed at a normal pace and soon it was night once more. As the shadow the moon cast moved on, the sharingan continued to shine out on the top of the school. Next to the figure of Sasuke were about 4-5 others that could not be discerned. All of them waited quietly...for the moment..of sun.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 13, 2015 11:07:11pm
[-]
Icarus woke his friends and issued them to come outside to watch the sun rise, "Come on guys!" he said as he pulled a few outside. "The sun hasn't shined like this in Tokyo-3 Before!" he explained as he pulled Rei, the final member outside to watch the sun rise.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
January 13, 2015 11:13:37pm
[-]
There they all stood, shining out against the sun, the ones that had left, all staring right at the school. Among them were Light Yagami and his Shinigami, a very "orange" eyed Neji, and several other students who no-one had payed attention to that year. They called down to the ones looking "We will give the school 30 minutes to prepare itself, after that time, we will send in this guy". And with that a figure emerged from the mass.
Thank this message
January 13, 2015 11:20:54pm
[-]
[Introducing a New Character!]
[Phantom X]
[Designed by your's truly, this strange Unit appears to govern over Phantoms to protect the world from them. Please check the thread for Icarus, Virtue, and Beardy for information on Phantom X]
[Permission has been granted from BT]
X walked through the group, "So, these are the intended targets?" he questioned. He noticed Icarus and Virtue, "I see, so those are the two rogue units?" he said as he dashed forth at the duo. Revealing his chains and entrapping the Phantoms with them. "How sad, this corruption has depraved you of your actual power.", he said as he examined Icarus, "I see why I was sent here..." he stated, "A Unit of your power and stature going rogue could spill grave disasters."

Thank this message
January 13, 2015 11:24:05pm (This post was last modified: January 13, 2015 11:24:28pm by BeardyTree.)
[-]
Anime High
Just then out of nowhere Beardy landed right on top of X. There was a huge explosion, and when the smoke cleared, Beardy was in his full EVA form standing right on top of him. "What did I miss," he boomed from up above. While he was distracted X also went EVA and the battle began.
Thank this message
January 13, 2015 11:45:12pm
[-]
X appeared from the dust, "So that's two and the prototype, this might be an actual problem." he stated as Icarus and Virtue appeared in Phantom form. "Guardian Unit! X Kaio Variales, read our systems and realize your mistakes!" he said as X began a full system scan of the Units, to realize he had been tricked and at the wrong group. "My apologies." he said as he realized his mistake as he dropped the chains and reverted back to Human form as Icarus and Virtue did as well.

Thank this message
January 13, 2015 11:46:47pm
[-]
Beardy called out to the others to return to their form, but it was too late, the group on the hill charged at the four.
Thank this message
January 13, 2015 11:50:54pm
[-]
X smirked, "Dashing without a plan huh?" he said as he activated AT fields on himself, Icarus, and Virtue, much to the others surprise. "Hold back." he said as he unleashed a flurry of chains. They quickly found their way to the group, entangling and nullifying every member that couldn't evade their grasp. "Virtue, Icarus, shall we teach these renegades a lesson?"

Thank this message
January 13, 2015 11:58:01pm
[-]
Sasuke was way too fast for X, in fact, he got inside the AT field just before it closed. From there he used his Goukekyo No Jutsu, to set the inside ablaze, and then proceeded to fight his enemy with an intense ferocity.
Thank this message
January 14, 2015 12:03:59am
[-]
X smiled and turned the field off, "Good speed, good powers, strong spirit." he stated as he warped quickly across the battlefield, "I didn't come to bring an end to a person like you, and I still don't." he said as he activated his GO field, a special trait that he shares with Icarus, the field covers his body entirely in a matter of Picoseconds, with himself reinforcing it with a Vector which would deflect attacks for the time being. Icarus turned to X, "Kaio! What are you doing?!" he yelled, "We haven't even field tested you and you're fighting an enemy you can't see?!" he shouted again.

Thank this message
January 14, 2015 12:49:34am
[-]
With all this going on some of the students were joining the fray. This included Kirito, Klein, Naruto, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, even some of the less combat oriented students such as Silica and Lizbeth were helping in any way they could. But as all could see the senpai were ferociously attacking the enemy with the ferocity of a lion, and the gracefulness of a crane.
Thank this message
January 14, 2015 1:05:30am
[-]
Virtue surveyed the area, "There's someone missing..." he stated as he came to the conclusion Lelouch was not present at the moment. "That guy..." he said as he stepped through the battlefield, seemingly not aware of the combat.

Thank this message
January 14, 2015 2:03:22am
[-]
LeLouch was actually there at the field, and was battling people with his mind control powers. Anyone around him had already been tricked to see LeLouch in a Nightmare fighting the opposing side. He looked around the area to see who might be watching and then slipped into the enemy line to try and take down Sasuke himself. But before he crossed over, Sasuke appeared out of nowhere sword in hand, and stabbed LeLouch through. He stood there astonished at what happened, then he smiled looked right into Sasuke's eyes and said "Goodbye Sasuke". He sank to the ground in a lump. Sasuke looked right at him and used his sharingan to light LeLouch on fire so nothing remained.
Thank this message
January 14, 2015 2:06:59am
[-]
Icarus, Virtue and X spread their AT fields, creating a massive field where nothing could escape, Virtue looked towards the remains of Lelouch as they burned, "Do not attempt action, his database entry says different about this character." he said as he remembered his research. Virtue and Icarus soon initiated their GO fields as well, closing in the gap that was the outside.

Thank this message
January 14, 2015 2:10:28am
[-]
Soon most of the students that had left were either dead or badly injured. So the ones that remained left. Not to be seen in a long time.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]