Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Anime High
Anime High
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Anime High
January 11, 2015 7:44:06pm
[-]
"Um...I am Madoka Kaname, sir, and this is Homura Akemi. Nice...Nice to meet you." said Madoka, as politely bow to Icarus, and Virtue since she is living in Japan in her world.

Homura was just ignoring Icarus and Virtue, since she was thinking of how to protect Madoka from knowing the fact that she is the Law of Cycles, since if she ends up figuring out what she truly is. She might want to end up trying to take her Law of Cycles powers back from her, since she has stole it from her.

'I won't let you find out that you are the Law of Cycles, Madoka since you need to be with me.' thought Homura.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 11, 2015 7:47:59pm (This post was last modified: January 11, 2015 7:48:28pm by FlameChan.)
[-]
Anime High
Icarus nodded and showed them around the campus and to their dorms, "Nice to meet you Madoka and Homura." he said as Virtue rushed to help prepare breakfast. "Our School offers programs to relax, hone your powers, make friends, and learn what you need to learn." he informed them as the tour stopped and the Breakfast bell rang, "Sounds like you need to get to Breakfast." he said as he snapped his fingers and a portal opened to the Cafeteria.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
January 11, 2015 7:55:19pm
[-]
"Wow!" I said, witnessing it.
"That's pretty amazing!"

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 8:10:22pm
[-]
Beardy was passed out at the tables in the far corner of the room.
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 8:11:50pm
[-]
Icarus gestured to the group to head on in, "Come on, or you'll be late for classes." he said as Virtue worked on cooking the meals.

Thank this message
January 11, 2015 8:12:27pm
[-]
He had been doing some favors for the principals all night and was just plain tired from all of the commotion of the earlier day.
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 8:13:08pm
[-]
But as the group got to their seats he woke up and yelled gibberish at them.
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 8:16:03pm
[-]
Icarus stepped in himself as he was tired of waiting, he headed for Beardy, "Remember to control yourself, we don't want another Phantom shutdown occurring." he said, referring to the first test of the Prototype, which required the existing Units to contain their friend.

Thank this message
January 11, 2015 8:27:16pm
[-]
He quieted down and fell asleep for the rest of the day.
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 8:53:20pm (This post was last modified: January 12, 2015 12:23:58am by Blackrose7.)
[-]
Anime High
(( Sorry, I was watching youtube for a bit. ))

Homura ended up covering Madoka's ears when Icarus ended up saying hone your powers.

Madoka was very confuse when Homura suddenly cover her ears like that.

"What was that for, Homura?" said Madoka, since she didn't know why she did that.

"Um...you didn't need to heard that part, Madoka." said Homura, who really didn't want to tell Madoka, the real reason why she ended up doing that.

They enter the portal to the Cafeteria.

Madoka ordered a peanut butter sandwich with strawberry milk, while Homura ended up ordering a crescent with chocolate milk, and some jelly.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 9:06:17pm
[-]
Icarus headed towards Virtue's side to help him prepare the dishes, they finished Madoka's and Homura's orders in a few minutes and handed them to their orderers, "Enjoy." Icarus said as he handed them off. Soon, the students of the school were full and ready to head to classes.

Thank this message
January 11, 2015 9:19:46pm
[-]
"Thanks." said both of them, as they went to a empty table with their breakfasts so they can eat together.

"So I was thinking, Madoka. If they end up having a weapon class here, would you end up trying to use a sword?" said Homura.

"Nope. I want to use a Bow and Arrow as my weapon, Homura since I feel like I have use it before." said Madoka, which got Homura to become very worry about this.

"No, Madoka. I insist that you try using a sword in that class, Madoka since you never know if you might be good at using it." said Homura.

"Ok, Homura. I guess, I will try using a sword in that class instead of a Bow and Arrow." said Madoka, even though she wanted to use a Bow and Arrow.

They started to eat their breakfast after they were finish talking to each other.

Thank this message
January 11, 2015 9:29:06pm
[-]
As Breakfast's end began to dawn, students began to head to their classes, the Attack on Titan group heading to Science. Shinji, Mari, Rei, Asuka, and Kaworu headed to Language Arts. The highest ranking; tiered by the odd rank, Senpai, were busy talking about which people they would rank up at the end of the year. Icarus was one of those included in the conversation, but didn't contribute much. Virtue was busy discussing with Lelouch in his fake Social Studies class.

Thank this message
January 11, 2015 10:03:47pm
[-]
(Soz, was doing chores, and I gtg do some more in a few min, but I'll be back. :L)
I checked my notes.
"Looks like Science is first on my list." I read.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 10:06:48pm
[-]
Mr. Jaeger was busy with experiments of his own, instead, on the board were instructions to ready up on Anatomy and Biology until class was over. In order to prevent his son's piercing questions, Grisha had created a barrier to keep him from the class.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]