Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed - Forums
You need to be logged in first before you can favorite a thread!

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Pokemon and The Famine
Pokemon and The Famine
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Pokemon and The Famine
June 26, 2013 7:51:34am (This post was last modified: June 26, 2013 7:53:17am by lilpikachu313.)
[-]
Pokemon and The Famine
The Famine of The World

The year is 2013.You were at the lab,as always,since you were a crazed fan of pokemon and battling.However,this visit was different.Today,you were supposed to get your trainer's license,and your special pokemon was supposed to be right outside.You heard a pokemon cry,then a crash.You then blacked out... You wake to a red sky.You wonder if you're dead.You look to see a new landscape.The lab is now destroyed to rubble and rubbish.Somehow,your trainer card survived.You see a pokeball with your name on it.You know this isn't a good time,but you fill out the card,and look to see all food sources destroyed.It is up to you and others in Kanto to help the pokemon before they are forced to eat others.

Trainer Card

Name:
Eye Color:
Starter:

Requirements:

1. You must have at least 50 posts.
2. You must know the basics(Check the threads!)
3. Forum rules apply.

Required Info:

1. There can be any pokemon.You can spawn any pokemon except main game pokemon(Lugia,Arceus,Dialga,Giratina,Palkia,any pokemon ever on a game cartridge.Exceptions: Fully Evolved Starters,Pikachu,etc.)
2. Mutations are allowed.
3. Evolution is allowed after the 1st page of the roleplay.
4. No killing!Sucking Blood-Yes.Biting-Yes.Eating of Meat-NO!
5. Must be active(1 post per week.)Or will be out of roleplay and be forced to restart with a new form.
6. NPCs can be spawned by anyone!

Staff:
Head Admin: lilpikachu313
Mod: ((To apply,just say in your form.Remember:If you are not a good roleplayer,auto-deny!Bad as in: Bad Grammar,Spams a lot,Is not active,etc.))

My Form/The Example Form:

Name: Alexas Nobel
Appearance: Red hair,purple necklace,earrings,ring,bracelet,and slippers.Purple outlined shirt,with white center,always has a blank expression when not being spoken to or in similar situations.
Eye Color: Icy blue/Neon Green/Metalic Gray/Hazel
Starter: Pikachu(Crystal) =3

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Climbing the mountain, never coming down
Break into the contents, never falling down

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 26, 2013 3:44:55pm
[-]
Don't get mad at me. Be patient, for roleplaying on a DSi is very difficult.
Name: Yugi
Appearance: 5'0 tall and 92 lbs. Black and Reddish Violet hair, striking up in 7 different ways, making a star-like shape. Lightning bolt shaped blonde bangs. He wears a blue uniform jacket and leather pants. He wears a sleeveless black shirt and tennis shoes.
Eye Color: Purple
Starter: Zorua (Skar)
Info on Skar: Skar is a normal Zorua, but is bonded with Yugi very well. The name Skar came from the scar under Skar's odd yellow eye. Skar has one yellow eye and one blue eye.
:P

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
June 26, 2013 3:57:30pm (This post was last modified: June 26, 2013 5:26:07pm by blarrf.)
[-]
Pokemon and The Famine
name: Carter
appearance: is tall with black hair, has a dusknoir pattern sweatshirt on. and isn't exactly the best of friends with the lab.
eye color: yellow ((red when angry or at night))
starter:is surrounded with ghost types as he was litterally raised by them, but mismagius ((ma))
info on nightmare: Carter was left in hoenn when his mother was killed. he was alone and scared when ma came to him and hugged him. acts like a guardian angel or "mother" to Carter.

Being a ghost type fan, is mentally busting.. and Hehehehe.. Fun..
Totes. mother said I was obsessed.with a magical wave of my magical roleplay hands, I said "Go make me a sandwich."
Thank this message
June 26, 2013 7:39:21pm
[-]
((Accepted!))
"W-Wha..." Alexas was astonished by the scene before her.She stuck her card in her pocket.She ran over a hill,to see a huge crator in the ground,lava spilling from it,and a meteor that was now medium sized.She looked to see another crator,and another,and another...They were every where in the area.Alexas heard a roar coming from nearby.She froze,then ran away,into Route 1.It had no meteors in it,but the pokemon looked hungry,and mean."Okay,come on out!I need your help!" Alexas sent out the pokemon,to see a Pikachu.She looked on the pokeball again.It seems her name was Crystal.Crystal sniffed the ground,then motioned for Alexas to hide under a nearby shrub.She could hear foot steps coming closer to them.What was it,a human?A pokemon?Alexas was frightened,but she still peaked out of the shrub.

Thanks to Campt, Anarchy, Amy Rose and more not listed. I can't remember everyone's names, but know that I cherish what you've done for me!

Thank this message
June 26, 2013 10:13:23pm
[-]
Also astonished, Yugi and Skar looked at the craters. "Skar, scan the area for any living beings in the area." Yugi said, and Skar's eyes produced a large image, seeking through every crater, shrub, tree, and other natural-ish things. Now looking behind a near-by shrub, Yugi spotted Alexas and Crystal. He and Skar walked in front of the shrub and said, " I know you're there, so just come out." Yugi said. Skar looked at Alexas, which probably scared her since a narrow scar resting under it's eye.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 26, 2013 10:18:06pm
[-]
Carter and ma were more unfortunate and they were injured, so ma summoned some ghost type pokemon to doctor Carter. then alexas and yugi ((not exactly the best of chums to him)) looked out at him. he probally looked like a shadow man, but that was just the gastly effect

Totes. mother said I was obsessed.with a magical wave of my magical roleplay hands, I said "Go make me a sandwich."
Thank this message
June 27, 2013 4:28:23am (This post was last modified: June 27, 2013 4:34:53am by lilpikachu313.)
[-]
Pokemon and The Famine
Alexas looked closely,then noticed it wasn't a monster,it was just one of the kids she'd seen around the lab.Alexas heard a rustle,then jumped and turned around.She sighed in relief yet again,as she noticed that the shadowy figure was just another kid around the lab.He was sorta creepy though.He always hanged out with ghost types!The only ghost types she liked were those ones said to have been reincarnated.Alexas motioned Crystal to follow,and came out of the shrub.Crystal hid behind Alexas,she was scared by the trainer's Zorua."Here's my trainer card.",said Alexas,flashing her trainer card long enough at the trainer to make sure he'd have read it."I've never seen you before in Pallet Town.Do you live nearby?Maybe I've just never noticed...Haha,I guess my attention span is really low..."

Thank this message
June 27, 2013 5:08:39am
[-]
Name: kyogy
Appearance: 5'0 tall and 87 lbs Has a black hoodie with hood coving his head, black jeans, and a red bandana covering his face, He has silver hair and black sneakers on.
Eye Color: Hazel
Starter: A weird black blob that can turn into any pokemon yet remain dark black.
Info on starter: When it sees any move it can mimic it for a certain period of time.

Thank this message
June 27, 2013 5:53:16am
[-]
((Accepted,if you say that this blob was/is a pokemon of some sort.))

Crystal strayed away from Alexas to see the shadowy trainer.She did the old puppy eyes greeting,then said her name and smiled.The trainer seemed friendly,and Crystal seemed to like meeting new pokemon-- Er,humans too.

Thank this message
June 27, 2013 12:00:07pm (This post was last modified: June 27, 2013 12:08:31pm by blarrf.)
[-]
Pokemon and The Famine
"what.. ma you saved me! and why are my friends around me..oh I passed out didn't I."

Ma nodded. "hello, Nobel. my friends told me a lot about you. get them!" two dusknoirs fazed out of the ground and nabbed alexas and crystal. she looked at him sadly, and ma laughed with glee. But Carter asked them to put skar and crystal down.

Thank this message
June 27, 2013 4:22:39pm
[-]
Yugi laughed, "I don't recall seeing you before either." he said, grabbing Skar. "I'm guessing your pikachu is intimidated by Skar. Don't worry, Skar is trained only to- A. T. T. A. C. K. when he hears A. T. T. A. C. K. So as long as you don't say that word, you're fine. Anyways, I'm Yugi, and I doubt you know me." His purple eyes stared at Alexas.

Thank this message
June 27, 2013 9:09:50pm
[-]
((bumpity))

Thank this message
June 27, 2013 9:30:57pm
[-]
"Pika...Grrr...",growled Crystal at Ma.She then used Thunder Wave on Ma,then used Screech."Cover your ears!Gahh!Crystal,please stop!",Crystal looked at Alexas,and saw her ears were starting to turn red,so she stopped.Crystal hung her head down in shame."Crystal,return.",said Alexas,disappointed."Sorry,I don't know what came over her...I'm a new trainer,so I haven't known her for a long time..."

Thank this message
June 27, 2013 9:59:19pm
[-]
"Magiuus..." said ma indignantly

"you hurt ma! If you want to harm an old lady you'll have to go through me!"

his eyes turned red and he grabbed Crystal by the neck and started to summon cursed power turning her into something else.. ((you can stop me of course))

Thank this message
June 27, 2013 9:59:47pm
[-]
Yugi laughed. "Skar and I have bonded very well together. And I must ask your name is? I suppose pikachu's is Crystal." he said.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,190 posts in 39,221 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]