Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < Contest!!
Contest!!
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Contest!!
June 29, 2012 9:41:44pm (This post was last modified: June 29, 2012 9:43:20pm by Zizo Rules.)
[-]
Pick one:

[you must login to view images]

Was too busy to make a good background :P
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 29, 2012 9:54:32pm
[-]
u said anything so my favorite funny phrase is "A brownie for my brownie!" from a movie :P

my favorite joke!:
A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox and again opened it, and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, “Is something wrong?”

To which she replied, “There certainly is!”

My stupid computer keeps saying, “You’ve got mail!”

Thank this message
June 29, 2012 9:56:02pm
[-]
there once was a man named catcherpro and he had a mew while on the other side of town joey was wanting a mew aswell but he wanted a big mew so he made shadowmewtwo and he made 2 of them well catcherpro got cool pokes for his mew and joey said "s..mew2 will always be better than mew then s.mew2 killed everyone and said yes , yes i am :D
Thank this message
June 29, 2012 10:03:52pm
[-]
ok well I guess I'll enter in a sprite I made so here it is:

oh and if needed
Epok99- #45049

Thank this message
June 29, 2012 10:04:22pm
[-]
Part 2 of Absoltopia
As Joeysparky234,the ruler,was walking in the park,he found a Shadow Mewtwo."Alright!"he said. He used a Masterball and caught it.
"YAY!" he cried.Then he went on an Adventure to find rare pokemon,and didnt come back to Absoltopia for 2 years.

When he came back,he saw that Absoltopia had been changed,and now all the ppl were named Snorunt,and the ppl had Snorunts instead of Absols."What the.." he muttered to himself.As he walked into the city,he finds that a man by the name of Catcherpro has tooken over Absoltopia,and named it Snoruntpolis.Joey then set off to find catcherpro to challenge him.
To be continued..

An early birthday gift from adamwilson! :3

[you must login to view images] made by theman1357
Made by Mother Espeon (thank you :3)

made by blackheartwarrior :)

Made be complanboy :)

[you must login to view images]Made by kyogy :)
[you must login to view images] made by Moderator mark :)
made by kyogy :)
[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/spensiee/my%20best%20sprites/zorua_2_zpsb68122a2.png[/img
Thank this message
June 29, 2012 10:09:53pm (This post was last modified: June 29, 2012 10:15:13pm by Zizo Rules.)
[-]
How many entries can we have?

[you must login to view images] (first and only scratch sprite xD)

I was planning on posting a Primal Dialga sprite, but I need to make the background transparent. GIMP won't respond!

Some of these were made a LONG time ago! xD

Sorry for so many entries xD
Thank this message
June 29, 2012 10:33:24pm (This post was last modified: June 29, 2012 11:16:58pm by Mountain Dew.)
[-]
I might put moar.. [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

YES I made this siggy. No you may not use it ._.
Thank this message
June 29, 2012 10:36:40pm
[-]
1dogzilla -- 59638...
RaNdOmNeSs!!!

This ^^ is Pikachu in the Office!!

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
June 29, 2012 11:02:47pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
June 29, 2012 11:07:47pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
June 30, 2012 4:48:17am
[-]
hello im a nub

tnx champ kid
Thank this message
June 30, 2012 5:34:19am (This post was last modified: July 01, 2012 5:56:15am by awesomepnoy14.)
[-]
I got this :D
Some I made long time ago
(I only put black backgrounds for glowing ones because they're AWESOME)

Both my MaD Roby. Thanks dude
Made by pkmnmstr1000

You take a dip... You slipped in some goo and fell. Da Man laughed so hard he rewarded you with a Moon Stone!
Thank this message
June 30, 2012 5:42:39am
[-]
The Revenge of the Destroyed

Characters

Hero Team
Ranstorm( Short form - Ranz) - Main
Ranfeo - Ranz's brother(Helper of Ranz)

Villain Team
Giratina - 1st in charge
Micloid - 2nd in charge
Rayquaza - Assistant of Giratina
Darkrai - A leader
Danter - A leader
Dazeroin - A leader

Chapter 1 - Beginning

One day Ranz went with his started torterra into the jungle in search of new pokemon. He was searching for pokemon and suddenly found a treecko and he went after it to catch it. He kept on running and then treecko raced him. Still Ranz kept on running and then finally he tripped and then fell down. He felt that there was a very hard stone under the ground.
He said, " Ouch!! That hurt badly. Oh no my leg is bleeding, now what will i tell mom. She will surely scold me.
Then he saw a small piece of steel and then the started removing the mud next to it. He kept on digging and then he could not remove all the mud cause his leg was bleeding very badly. He started limping to his house and then applied some ointments and then told Ranfeo about the place.

Chapter 2 - Ranz and Ranfeo

After a few days Ranz and his brother Ranfeo went to that place and then they saw that a huge amount of mud had been removed. They saw a big piece of steel lying there. They looked around it and then suddenly Ranfeo found a button and then clicked it. Then suddenly a door opened next to the button and they entered into it. They kept on walking straight and finally saw another door. They opened it and then went into it. Then a shadow ball landed just in front of Ranfeo. He looked up and then saw a mightyena and it was using shadow ball on them. Then suddenly Ranz took out his Torterra and then Ranfeo took out his Charizard.
Ranz shounted, " Torterra use Earthquake"
Ranfeo Shouted, "Charizard use Flame Througher"
The pokemon used their attack and then mightyena fainted. Both of them sighed in relief. Then they returned their pokemon. They continued travelling and suddenly a thick fog came before them and they got separated.

Chapter 3 - Ranz

Ranz went through and then suddenly a big pokemon fell before him and he got amazed. He went next to the pokemon and it was hurt. Ranz then suddenly took some portions and healed that pokemon. After some time the fog cleared and Ranz saw that it was a Dialga and next to it was a lucario and a mewtwo. Dialga stood up and started talking with Ranz.
Dialga asked, "What are you doing here? Why did you come here and why did you heal me? Are you alone here?"
Ranz replied, "My name is Ranz. I came here by accident, actually my brother........(Ranz stopped talking and looked around him and he could not see Ranfeo)."
Dialga asked, "What happened? Why did you stop? Is there anything wrong?"
Ranz replied, "My brother Ranfeo was also with me here but now i can't find him."
Dialga told, "Don't need to worry about that, I will send mewtwo to look for him.(Then he told mewtwo to search for a human)"
Ranz replied, "Thanks, and by the way why were you hurt and can you explain to me what is going on here?
Dialga told, "Ok i will tell you what happened. Actually many year(over 10,000 years) before there used to be many pokemon and we used to live here peacefully. Suddenly a few pokemon became bad and wanted to rule the pokemon. They were-
Giratina
Rayquaza
Darkrai
Danter
Micloid
Dazeroin
These pokemon were very bad and they were very tough to beat. They grew very strong and then they were almost unbeatable and then a few pokemon rose to fight them. After days of war against them the Dialga and Palkia of that time sacrificed their lives and sealed those pokemon away. Nowthe seal had been broken somehow and they escaped and are now again there. Even though i am sure that you are not familiar with 3 of those pokemon but when you see them you will understand. I and Palkia along with Zekrom and some other pokemon went to battle them but they were very powerful and they had defeated us and those pokemon that fought against them would had been destroyed. Some pokemon did not want me and Palkia to get hurt and sent us a bit far from them but they found us and tracked us down. Now i and Palkia got separated. Then a few pokemon attacked us and then i got hurt and then you healed me."
Ranz was sad when he heard this story and then told Dialga that he would help them in their war.
Ranz asked, "Are there any more pokemon remaining?''
Dialga replied, "We have a few pokemon on our side with Palkia and there was only a mightyena to beat."
Ranz smiled and replied, " I and Ranfeo together had beated it.''
(Then Ranz stood up)
Ranz asked, " Can you become my pokemon in this battle?"
Dialge agreed and then Ranz used his masterball and caught Dialga. Then he went and lucario showed him a way to go to the place where the evil pokemon were ruling. Ranz followed and then went into the other place.

Chapter 4 - Ranfeo

On the other side Ranfeo was walking and when the fog got cleared he looked around and could not find Ranz.
He shouted, "Ranz where are you? Ranz."
Suddenly he saw a lucario and it came next to him and told him to keep quite and took him near to Palkia. Palkia saw him and they started talking.
Ranfeo said, " WOW!! A Palkia..."
Palkia asked, "Who are you and what are you doing here?
Ranfeo replied, "I am Ranfeo. I came here by a piece of steel. I pressed a button and a door came nearby and then i opened it......(he continued the story)."
Palkia said, " Don't worry your brother will be fine."
Then they kept on talking and Palkia told the story and then zekrom asked him a thing.
Zekrom asked, " Ranfeo, we are asking you to help us and we want you to catch Palkia and then you both beat the other bad pokemon."
Ranfeo replied, "Ok...(Then he caught Palkia with his master ball.)

Chapter 5 - Ranz

Ranz, Dialga and lucario reached there. Ranz looked around and was amazed in seeing that place and then some pokemon came nearby and then Ranz took out his Torterra, Nidoking and Ursaring. He told them and lucario to use attacks on the other pokemon and they fainted. They continued their journey and defeated all the pokemon that came nearby. After travelling for 5 days they finally reached the HQ of the opponents. Then mewtwo came by and told them that Ranfeo was safe with Palkia. Ranz was happy to hear that and he went to the entrance of the opponent HQ and then defeated all the pokemon with Dialga and he challenged Danter to make a war against them in the place in that huge steel box. The pokemon returned there and trained there for the war. Danter went and called Darkrai and Dazeroin to join the war.

Chapter 6 - The first war

The pokemon of the opponent and the pokemon of Ranz came front for the battle and the battle begun and Ranz was losing.
Darkrai used Dream Eater and treid to put some pokemon to sleep and then Dialga kept on using various attacks on their pokemon. Then suddenly Danter, Darkrai and Dazerion used poweful attacks and many pokemon were defeated and destroyed. Then Suddenly Danter used a powerful Hyper Beam on Dialga and Suddenly a Water Pulse hit it and there was Palkia and the group of pokemon. They combined and then defeated those 3 pokemon and their group and then Rayquaza came and the battle continued and finally Dialga defeated Rayquaza using Blizzard.
This battle was reported to Micloid and Giratina and they decided of a final war.

Chapter 7 - The final war

The war was going to begin and both the sides were getting ready.The war begun and all the other pokemon with Giratina and Micloid were defeated in the beginning. Then Giratina used some powerful attacks and many of the good pokemon got destroyed and then Micloid also used some attacks and a few other also got destroyed. Then Ranz an Ranfeo were losing the battle. Then Micloid used a powerful Blizzard on Dialga and Mewtwo came in between and got hurt badly. Then Dialga and Ranz got angry and he told Dialge to use some attacks and it used them on Micloid and Micloid Fainted and then Dialga got very angry and it used a very strong Dragon Pulse and Giratina also fainted then Dialga got hurt badly.

Chapter 8 - The end

After the battle Dialga and Palkia was lying down and Dialga was hurt very badly and Ranz was next to it and Ranfeo was also there.
Ranz spoke, " Dialga! Please don't go away, I want you."
Dialga replied, "Thanks a lot Ranz. You have helped me achieve my aim."
Ranz told, " Don't thank me. Just don't go away."
Dailga told, " Today Ranz, you have helped me gain peace and now i can go an rest with my father and there will be another Dialga coming in my place."
Ranz cried and replied, "I need you and you are my best friend ever."
Dialga replied, "Sorry but i have to go. Hope you will be fine and thank you so.....
(His voice stopped and Dialga had passend away)
Ranz shouted, "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Dialgaaaa come back!!."
Then he went out of the steel rock and went back to his house but everydad he remembered Dialga.

The End

Spoiler:

Name: Ranstormer/Ranstorm (you can call me Ranz)
Clan: Lightning Universe
Most favourite pokemon : Dialga
Highest lvl pokemon: 10k
Trainer level: 11k
Best friend: Campt

Spoiler:
Made by bobbond and others
Thank this message
June 30, 2012 5:44:35am
[-]
You really wanna win huh, Ranstormer?

Both my MaD Roby. Thanks dude
Made by pkmnmstr1000

You take a dip... You slipped in some goo and fell. Da Man laughed so hard he rewarded you with a Moon Stone!
Thank this message
June 30, 2012 6:26:48am
[-]
When pikachu meets Thor

i didn't make it! just found it online!
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]