Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < Contest!!
Contest!!
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Contest!!
July 01, 2012 9:43:38am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 01, 2012 10:09:57am
[-]
i want to join and im 100% sure ill win this contest XD
Thank this message
July 01, 2012 10:26:08am
[-]
Once a noob met a noob and asked his noobish name , then the noob told the noob his noobish name xD
Thank this message
July 01, 2012 8:50:30pm
[-]
Silent and still I lay,
Waiting to be born one day.
No way that anyone can find,
Right now what is on my mind.
I’m unable to move or speak,
Too little, young and weak.
I could not see anything,
Could only hear my mother sing.
Felt so much love in my mothers voice,
When she calls me with names of her choice.
Wonder what she will call me in the end,
Sure that it will be according to the trend,
Along time names have evolved,
Eager to know what I would be called.
Sensing the presence of my father near,
Describing his fragile dear.
So many came for a visit,
Some talk, laugh and sit.
Waiting to see them ll,
Thinking of the name they would call.
So tiny and little god made me,
When I come out you will see.
He has planned my path,
Made arrangements for my food, shelter and cloth.
I want to fulfil the deeds for which I was sent,
I do not want my creator to repent.
For which I’m ready to live,
As my god has taught me to give.
This is what I want to know,
Before even I’m born though.
Can someone tell me my name,
To which I’ll bring no shame but fame.
-Lev1athan(written by me)
Thank this message
July 01, 2012 9:46:50pm
[-]
"June 30, 2012 9:53:29pm""awesomepnoy14" Wrote:  
"1dogzilla" Wrote:
"June 30, 2012 3:25:23pm" pid="146301"
RaNdOmNeSs 2!!

[you must login to view images]

How most of you started off on your first day xD. Made by me....
YOU WASTED 2 MASTERBALLS ON A SUNKERN!!? TWO MASTERBALLS! Wow that is random maybe a human is inside it :O and can't speak:O

I said "Your journey" not mine xD ... That's how Catcher became a pro.... jk

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
July 01, 2012 10:18:28pm
[-]
What does Bruce lee drink.

Waaataaa
Thank this message
July 01, 2012 10:23:23pm
[-]
I was scared of the disasters
My people have once trembled on an hidden ruin
They went down
The tense atmosphere

Their was a flickering shadow
This noble tribe brave,smart,and intelligent
Carried on through these ruins until they came across a statue it was
A man called labnid an they were all like what the hell

And that shadow that the tribes followed for says was a man called
Joeysparky
Joey had an epic battle with catcher pro but in the end Joeysparky managed to pull through and was vistorious
Thank this message
July 01, 2012 10:31:53pm
[-]
Hahaha these stories are about me and catcher haha and I always win noob so ssh I'm the best :L good luck guys the end is near or is it you'll soon see :P

Thank this message
July 02, 2012 1:03:15am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
July 02, 2012 1:09:22am
[-]
I'll join too
Two Ninjas walked into a daycare..... No one knew.
Thank this message
July 02, 2012 3:54:52am
[-]
i love this site WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! POKEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!
Thank this message
July 02, 2012 5:28:59am
[-]
I'll join.

There once was a man that was obsessed with the color green. Everything he owned was green. He even dyed his body green. One day, when the green man was taking a shower, he heard a knock at the door. There was a woman there, and he recognized her as the tax collector. The green man grabbed a green towel to cover himself up, and he hopped out of a window to try and escape. The tax collector saw him, and she started chasing him. Eventually, the two people reached a road, but in the road, the green mans towel fell off. He was completely naked, but he kept running. When the tax collector ran into the road, she got hit by a car...

The moral to this story is: Never cross the road while the green man is flashing.

Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

Thanks to Darkness for this signature!

My better siggy! My creation.

My Dialga siggy! My creation.
Thank this message
July 02, 2012 6:05:38am
[-]
A blonde walked into a bar, what did she say?
Ouch

A blonde is walking minding her own buisiness holding a pig and a man asks,"Where did you get that?" The pig answers"I won it at the carnival"
(I got these from the internet)

Both my MaD Roby. Thanks dude
Made by pkmnmstr1000

You take a dip... You slipped in some goo and fell. Da Man laughed so hard he rewarded you with a Moon Stone!
Thank this message
July 02, 2012 11:56:34am
[-]
You're My Home..

What is pain…?

I really can’t remember what it is… I tend to forget things these days…, but I will never forget that whenever I realize that I am in pain, he is always there by me.

…Always…

…Will you listen to my silly story… well you really have no choice, so just bear with me…

You see, I lay here silent and cold. The rain is pouring down, but I can’t really fell it touching my face. I don’t know how long I’ve been lying like this, but I do know what I’ll see next… That’s right… his umbrella— will I miss that umbrella…? Ah, that’s right… it was also raining that day… the day I met him.

Kicked, punched, and picked on by ****s… I finally gave up at that time and let myself stumble on the mud.

Why am I so weak? Am I really just good with words… and nothing but words? I’ve asked that to myself again and again whenever ****s beat me into a pulp…

After I gave up… everything was dark…, but at that time I haven’t closed my eyes yet… so I asked myself— what’s with this darkness?

“Hey, can you still stand up?” A voice called to me, but I was too weak to answer.

I was taken under his shade… and even until now, that I lay down here… I can never forget him.

His name is Kiru. His name was the only thing I knew about him. It’s not like we’ve decided not to tell each other personal things like a treaty or something, but that just how it went.

I wanted to ask so many things about him, but I didn’t ask. I was a coward. Always am, always will. Kiru has never failed to come after I fall and he lets me under his umbrella whenever it rains…, but his scolding was at all times irritating.

“Didn’t I tell you not to pick fights anymore?” He always scolds me like a father, and I will always retort like a child, saying: “Those ****s were the ones who came at me!”

“It’s because you provoked them.” That’s his usual retort and right after that, he will furrow his fine eyebrows. This has been our routine. Now that I have given thought to it… I think that it was quite silly, but those arguments have always been the start of our conversations…

“But I got ‘em good today.” That’s the only thing I can brag so that’s the only thing I always brag. I have always hated losing, but Kiru have always been such a rude and blunt guy. He will make a mess out of my hair and then say things like, “Yeah right… but you still got beaten.”

It is not like I don’t like it when he messes my hair, but whenever he does that… I can’t help, but feel weird.

His large black umbrella was my only shelter against the heavy rain. It has been my shelter… It became my home… We continued on like this… never thinking of what will come. Those were the best days of my life… He was the best… He was the only one…

“I’m hungry…” I loved to say this phrase whenever we’re near our destination…

Kiru will always look down at me and check the calendar on his phone and say, “It’s Wednesday… so it’s your treat today.” He says that everyday though… he is such a cheapskate.

Kiru’s really tall… taller than me. His cold eyes that always stare down at me… his perfect shoulder blades that level every time he carries his umbrella… his jet black hair… his pale and almost translucent face… have always made me wonder to myself, Why is a deity walking in the rain by someone like me? And as I always look up at him, I always notice his only mess… his hair.

“What?” He will always ask irately, even though he already knows what I’ll answer. He always gets in a bad mood whenever I look up and stares at him.

“Your hair… on the left side…” And I will point at his messy hair. I always get uneasy whenever he gets in a bad mood. I’ve never known why.

After I point at his hair, Kiru will then run his hand through his silken hair like a model of some shampoo advertisement… and he will look at me and will make me forget how to breathe for a couple of moment. I’ve always hated it. He was the only person that I can’t hate even though he does things that can really piss me off.

For me… everything was so strange, yet whenever I had the time to give a thought to it… rather than getting angry, I always feel happy.

After getting beaten up… Kiru will come and walk by me and we will always go to my most hated place, but Kiru’s favorite shop…

“Welcome!!!” That cheerful voice of the shop owner will always welcomes us, but then… soon after she sees us… “Oh, it’s you.” she becomes uninterested and ignores us.

I’ve always been the hotheaded, so I’ll yell, “Hey! We’re customers too!” or something like that and the shop owner who happened to be my older step sister will yell back against me, “You’re bothersome!”

Whenever I try to retort against her, Kiru will pull me away. “Let go of me! Let go of me, Kiru!” But Kiru never listened to the unreasonable me. Kiru’s strong. He has the capability to throw me to the corner away from Raika.

“Here!” Raika will come with order and it put it down on our table with a very rude gesture and a sour face… and I will look at her only to get my face hit by a medicine kit. I never liked it whenever Raika gets angry. Her glare has always silenced me.

As soon as Raika leaves, Kiru will hit my head. It was a routine…, but this part of the routine… I got sick of… so at that time… I ran away.

I didn’t want to hear it. I didn’t want to hear Kiru talk about Raika. It has always brought pain to me…

Enough!

And so I ran out of the shop… I ran away and ended up lying here, confined… in this box. My life was complicated. My family hated me… I was a **** and boisterous son after all. I had too many enemies… made too many, I guess… All those ****s that I have beaten came at me in great number with knives…

Spineless cowards! Come…!

I was an idiot and I was a ****…, but I never had given a thought to it… until I met Kiru. I never expected that’ll find a friend from the crowd of strangers…, but I also never thought that… that the only friend I made… was the reason I felt so confused. My mind and heart was already too messed up even before Kiru came…, but when I was found by him… my heart went insane…

I felt so weak… too helpless… Maybe that was the reason why… I lay here in silence and cold… now… Today is just like the other days… ordinary. The rain is pouring down, but I can’t really fell it touching my face. The rain just slides the glass before me. I don’t know how long I’ve been lying like this, but I do know that’s it’s the end… But before I go down… I can see his umbrella.

Once more, I feel like he is beside me… This last time… I’m under his umbrella…, but why are there still droplets of water on this glass above me…?

Aren’t I under his umbrella…?

Raika…?

YOU!!! That’s Kiru’s umbrella…

“Raiga… I really hate you! I hate you, you damn delinquent of a brother… I-I… I love you my little brother…” I heard Raika cry.

Hey! You silly woman, what’s with the suddenly, ‘I love you’ after ‘I hate you’? Stupid Raika!

“Bye…” Raika looks so silly… really silly…

Hey…! Wait, it’s still raining! I said wait! Alright! Alright! I’m sorry! Please wait…!

“I’m gonna miss you Raiga…” She cried again.

Why are you crying you silly woman!? Stop it! Hey!!! Raika! No…! Big sister!!!

Suddenly, darkness came and swallowed me.

Big sister…?

“Do I look like a woman?” a familiar voice chuckled.

Kiru…! Is that really you?! KIRU!!! And the enlightenment came…

“Shut up, you big idiot!” That really is Kiru’s voice, but how… why… “Eh, what… why… eh… Kiru… where…?” I feel like an idiot… I know… yet I still ask questions.

The light’s bright… too bright that I can’t see what I want to see.

All I can hear is his voice and my voice answering him

“It’s really hard protecting you… you weakling.”

Ah, finally… I can see the silly face that I’ve always loved… I can see him. He is smiling at me.

“Protect— hey, wait a minute… I ain’t weak! I’m—”

“You’re dead.” He’s really so blunt.

“I know that… but why are you…? Don’t tell me…?”

“Yeah…, I kinda died with you…” He said it with a stupid grin on his face. He doesn’t even look cool.

I’m really stupid… asking questions that I already know the answer.

The white light then turned blood red… it’s quite pretty… I guess…

“How can you come here without your umbrella?” I asked him.

“Don’t worry… I left it to your sister.” He said.

“But I really like that umbrella.” I whined. “I really like that umbrella.”

“Shut up, idiot! Stop whining. Ain’t I enough?!” He said and he embraced me.

He and I are already cold…, but strange enough… I feel so warm…

That’s right… I might miss that umbrella…, but as silly as it sounds… and crazy as it seems… I have him with me… I don’t need anything else… anymore… He is my pillar… my wall… and my only shelter from the heavy rain of sorrow… He is my home…
Thank this message
July 02, 2012 11:57:31am
[-]
its a sad story..
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]