Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < Contest!!
Contest!!
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Contest!!
June 30, 2012 6:39:50am
[-]
XD rans
Part 3
As Joeysparky234 was walking to find catcherpro,he bumped into a mysterious guy.The guy immediately introduces himself as catcherpro,Ruler of Snorunts and nub.catcher said"The reason why i took over Absoltopia is because you didnt let me in your contest!"
:L joey thinks to himself,but then catcher launches a barrage of Snorunts."Take this,Joey. (:<"As joey summons out his Shadow Mewtwo,he realizes that catcherpro was promoted to moderater for Pokemon Creed,an online rpg,and that he was demoted.Fearing catcherpro could ban him,he made Shadow Mewtwo use Psychic on catcherpro. He made catch do the tango,made him sing Friday, and finally threw him out of the city."Finally,i can reconstruct the city!"he exclaims.To be continued...

An early birthday gift from adamwilson! :3
[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images] made by theman1357
Made by Mother Espeon (thank you :3)

made by blackheartwarrior :)

Made be complanboy :)

[you must login to view images]Made by kyogy :)
[you must login to view images] made by Moderator mark :)
made by kyogy :)
[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/spensiee/my%20best%20sprites/zorua_2_zpsb68122a2.png[/img
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 30, 2012 7:17:55am
[-]

Thank this message
June 30, 2012 11:08:28am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
June 30, 2012 11:18:47am (This post was last modified: June 30, 2012 11:24:29am by champ kid.)
[-]

Thank this message
June 30, 2012 2:39:01pm (This post was last modified: June 30, 2012 2:42:17pm by Drew Omega.)
[-]

Thank this message
June 30, 2012 10:01:15pm (This post was last modified: July 01, 2012 2:09:03pm by Fluttershy.)
[-]
No offence to anyone used in these stories :)

A friendly lunch

One day there were one pony, one unicorn and one pegasus sitting at a lunch table. The pony was named Catcherpie, the unciron was named Joeysparkle, and the pegasus was named Fluttershy :) Catchersparkle was eating a Snorunt & Masterball sandwich and Joeyjack wanted the sandwich so badly. "HEY, CATCHERPIE!!!" Joey screamed. Then Joey used his magic to give Catcherpie a wedgie, then Joeysparkle brohoof'd him in the face. "HAHAHAHAHA" Joeysparkle said." Wow I need to get out more" Joeysparkle said to himself. Then Catcherpie got so angry he was singing a song for Joeysparkle " YOUR AN EVIL ENCHANTRESS, YOU DO EVIL DANCES, WHEN I LOOK DEEP IN YOUR EYES, YOU PUT ME IN TRANCES, THEN WHAT WILL YOU DO? YOU'LL MIX UP AN EVIL BREW, THEN YOU'LL GOBBLE ME UP IN A BIG TASTY STEW, SO WATCH OUT!" Catcherpie sang. Then Fluttershy got annoyed by both of them. "Can you two please stop if you don't I swear I will get a vulture to eat up your food and then regurgatate it onto both of your heads and then I'll get a king cobra eat your hair and then have a swarm of butterflies to carry you to a cliff and then drop you into the ocean, SO STOP!" Fluttershy screamed. "Y U NO LIKE US FLUTTERSHY" Catcherpie and Joeysparkle said in unison. "If you don't stop I'll make you two become forever alone..." Fluttershy exclaimed. "Thats what she said!" Joeysparkle said. "Just let me finish my lunch!" Fluttershy said. Then Catcherpie and Joeysparkle punched Fluttershy in the wings.
Thats the end of the story because Fluttershy rage quit because of Joeysparkle and Catcherpie were being so annoying.

The return of Catcherpro
In the anicent ruins called Joeysparkytopialandofawesomenessandforeveralonepeoplebecausepeoplegotreallysadbecausealltheirpokemongotstolenandthentheygotinvadedbyaliensandallrestedinpieces in Kanto, there was a statue sealed tight in a room with no escape with a statu that held Catcherpro, the everliving and another statue with a brave pokemon master named Joeysparky. Then the statue started to crack open and a figure walked out.... IT WAS CATCHERPRO! "MWAHAHAHA I HAVE RETUR-" "HEY CATCHERPRO" "What? I was just going to finish my sentenc-" "THIS!" Then Joeysparky punched Catcherpro in the nose, his weak spot then Catcherpro turned back into a statue. "YES I AM VICTORIUS!" Joeysparky yelled.
The End.

Joey vs Snor-Runts
Joey was walking back to his house after a long walk but then millions of Snor-Runts appeared out of nowhere and started punching Joey then catcherpro came out of nowhere and said "MWAHAHA!" But then a pack of Absol came ut of nowhere and started biting the Snor-Runts. Than Catcherpro gave Joey a Cursed Absol because they were the best of friends.

Now here are some jokes.

What is black and white and red all over?
A zebra in a blender

What did the shark say when he saw a chinese surfer?
Did someone order some chinese food?

Images (they aren't made by me, I found them)

Spoiler:
][you must login to view images]

Thank this message
June 30, 2012 10:15:36pm
[-]
Ummm...ill add a sig, an story, and a poem to this post later.

Katiesoar
Also check out my New Creed Styles and my Userbars!

I'm a girl. Just so you n00bs know.

(╯°□° )╯︵ ┻━━┻
( ∥◎葉◎)∥  ⌒  |______|
Thank this message
June 30, 2012 10:25:23pm
[-]
RaNdOmNeSs 2!!

How most of you started off on your first day xD. Made by me....

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
July 01, 2012 2:10:56am (This post was last modified: July 01, 2012 2:11:50am by harmony.)
[-]

Thank this message
July 01, 2012 2:38:39am
[-]
Ill Enter :}

This is the siggy i made:

Thank this message
July 01, 2012 4:53:29am
[-]
"June 30, 2012 3:25:23pm""1dogzilla" Wrote:  RaNdOmNeSs 2!!

How most of you started off on your first day xD. Made by me....

YOU WASTED 2 MASTERBALLS ON A SUNKERN!!? TWO MASTERBALLS! Wow that is random maybe a human is inside it :O and can't speak:O

Both my MaD Roby. Thanks dude
Made by pkmnmstr1000

You take a dip... You slipped in some goo and fell. Da Man laughed so hard he rewarded you with a Moon Stone!
Thank this message
July 01, 2012 5:19:14am
[-]

Thank this message
July 01, 2012 5:42:32am
[-]
I'm In :D Tyizor-113124

The night was silent as if the world had stopped. Tyizor sat up and restlessly looked at his watch 3o clock. He'd stayed up most of the night in front of his iPad playing a new game that he'd found. At this point the sun was coming up soon, if he didn't go to bed soon he wouldn't be able to wake up for the presentation tomorrow.
He turned the screen off his iPad and put it aside. Scenes from the game he was just playing flashed as he closed his eyes. He tried frantically to sleep but couldn't. After what seemed like hours a huge BANG shot him out of his near Asleep state。 frustrated and annoyed he opened his sour eyes and got up. Rushing downstairs. The BANG came again. This time both his parents were up too. "arfg what is it now?" his dad said. He grabs the kitchen ladle , recalling the recent stories about the tramp and slowly
Open the house door. "Creeeaaaagggk" he quickly turns on the light and peek outside. Suddenly, tyizor looks outside the door and hears a blood curling scream.

^the first 1 1/2 paragraphs are me right now XD

^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
July 01, 2012 8:07:33am
[-]
I wanna enter the contest :D And what will be the prize :P
Thank this message
July 01, 2012 9:39:31am
[-]

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]