Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < Contest!!
Contest!!
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Contest!!
July 02, 2012 2:58:06pm
[-]
freddycoops #144771

the tales of john and bill
this one guy he was called john and he found a cursed absol and he adopeted it and then one day he and c.absol decided to start his journey he beat the gym leaders extremely quickly and was just about to face the champion when the champion walked out and said he was bored so they went on a journey to a new found region pardnuii but no one knew much about it only there was 14.3 native pokemon and bacon trees were grown there so they got on the completely non-descript cruser and they set off on the way there they met another completely no-descript guy called P because for legal reasons and because pokemon black+white used N so anyway and they found out he was ranked as the 3.141592653589793234 best trainer in the world so john used his CursedAbsol and P used his RainbowNinetails and the battle was epic and lasted what seemed like weeks for the two but finally john's absol finally moved and used splash and so they two decided that he had indeed won the battle so the two bid each other good bye and left the cruser which had seemed to have miraculously got to the destination as soon as the battle ended meanwhile a shadowey figure was pondering the epic battle he had just seen "hmmm that john guy seems like a formidable opponent and that attack had such powereful power behind it he may be ready to fight me sooner than a fathomed but he will need more styilish pants than the pair he had on. He was so absorbed by his pondering he didn't see a hooded figure behind him musing about the guy infront of him pondering about the battle "hmmm that guy infront of me seems familiar i wonder what he was envisoining about the epic battle that he is pondering about because the hooded figure had a hood on and was consumed by his musing that he didn't see the ninja in the shadows behind him surmising about the hooded guy infront of him musing about what the guy infront of him was pondering about the ninja mind was so full of questionable quesions that he didn't see Chuck Norris behind him smiling and rationalizing about the ninja surmising about the hooded guy musing about guy pondering. The ninja also didn't see him because he's Chuck Norris *THE NEXT DAY*
john woke up and dully noticed he was in a white hotel room before he woke up propperly and shouted "how did i get here" then a random guy jumped from the celing and said "hi i'm bill last night you got way too drunk off apple juice and collapsed so i brang you here" bill noticed that john looked a little confsed before he replied "wait how can you get drunk off apple juice theres no logic in that" "dude your in a realm that one has pokemon in it two has little to no logic sometimes that even includes gravity when ever the author feels like it and thirdly he released a wobbafet and said find the logic in this john watched and relizied that he hadn't seen much logic ever since he had got here by this time it was 3 in the afternoon and then he said good bye and went to the gym the gym leader was wearing a black hoodie pulled down so only his mouth could be seen and he said "welcome to my gym can you guess what type it is john responded yes "either ghost or dark type" the hodded figure smirked started laughing and struggled out " no you fool it's the grass type gym" then he randomly started doing the YMCA and he released a wierd pink and yellow pokemon shaped like a non-descript shape he pulled out a pokeball and threw it 3 mins later john walked out of the gym having beat the gym leader easily within the week he was up to the last gym. The fighting type gym the gym leader was a female with hair an onyx colour in an undescript style she threw out a pokeball and out of it erupted a small white ball like creaturei called out absol knowing this was gonna be an easy fight but then the ball glowed with a pure white aura and then exploded doing absolutly nothing before the leader started glowing and changed into a brown and grey demon looking creature and then was caught in a red light and flew backwards then a smirking leader walks up "surprised" " a little" he said the she threw the pokeball again sending out the demon my absol lunged and used hyperbeam on its horn and then used slash effectively making it hyperslash it took the demon by surprise and absol knocked it out shocked she asked "how did you do that thats my second strongest pokemon" "well I am the worlds 3.141592653589793234 best trainer after i beat that one guy" "oh well i don't have a chance here is the badge" go up the street behind the gym then the left road from there and then into the dark ally and the league building is there" wait so couldn't just anyone go and challenge them" "well we are quite high tech so only if you posses all 8 badges can you even see it" john bid her fairwell and then left to beat the four he followed her instructions and found a grand building he went inside and found a nurse joy next to a set of eletronic blue sliding doors nurse joy healed his pokemon then he went and fought the elite four as he walked into the last room i was pitch black as i stepped 3 steps into the room it lit up in a pale blue and the guy bill walked to the middle of the room he said "hello john i bet you didn't guess i would be the champ did you" john said nothing as he pulled out absols pokeball and threw it bill laughed and threw out a green and purple pokeball and out popped what looked like .3 of a humanoid pokemon "yes this is the .3 of the 14.3 native pokemon in pardnuii" bill countered johns confused look john commanded absol to use slash and it K.Oed the .3 pokemon bill tossed out what looked like a yellow monkey whale cross and it used ice blade so absol used slash countering it then used thunderbolt K.Oing the abomanation. Bill sighed and sent out a gardevoir absol used thunderbolt on itself eletricity started circling around it's body and it then charged up and used body slam (eletric slam) the attack did massive damage to gardevoir but it was still standingthe gardevoir then used psycic throwing absol into the wall as hard as it could absol got up he still seemed in perfect condition he then used tackle throwing the her backwards she didn't get back up bill started grinning and said "hahah finnally a challenge four of mine and yours doesn't even look damaged but can it survive these two" he threw out a giant black and green dragon that was balanced on one leg it instantly shot out a dragon blast, a dark purple flaming tornado absol dived out of the way and fired a thunderbolt at it the thunder bolt hit it and electricity flew around its body and it cringed but that was about all that happened it then jumped and used dragon slam, it coated itself in a ghostly blue flame and slammed into the ground and the flames shot out in every direction making it unavoidable it slammed into absol throwing it well across the room and smashing it into the wall it took like8 seconds but it got back up clearly in pain thunderbolt on its horn and used thunderslash with tackle as an afterthought he slammed into it with the tackled it and then slammed his eletricuted horn into the dragon the force sent it sliding backwards it fell onto its knees then he hit it with another slash it fell on it's back struggling to get up then it stopped sturggling and fainted bill recalled it and said "well well finnally a brilliant trainer worthy of the title you are the first trainer since i have becoome champion to get to my last pokemon and with only one that's brilliant and a little embarrassing to be honest" he threw out a wierd purple pokeball with two domes on the top and a M in the middle and out came a small orange-reddish feline physic fire type
(it is an edit of mew  http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii586/freddycoops/flamingmew.png) "this is a legendary pokemon lets see how well you can go against it. it's said that mew created this as it's second hand to protect the other regions that mew wasn't you are the first to see i posses it" john gritted his teeth his tteeth he knew this was gonna be an extremely hard battle absol use slash as he ran up to the flaming pokemon it gracefully dodged the attack and threw a ball of shadows at absol he jumped it bill grinned and said "hmmm a contest lets see who messes up first and pays for it" "absol use thundebolt" john shouted and this time the attack hit mew making it dip slightly and then it countered with flamethrower having just fired a thunderbolt absol was hit by the flames "absol no" john shouted but it was fine but he had a burn. Then he shouted "absol quickly use final strike. Now bill prepare to see absols true power" absol used 7 small hyper beams up into the air and hit them all with a thunderbolt. "Hahaha looks like your little combo didn't work mew use outWHATTHEF" he shouted as seven electical beams shot out of the sky like lightning and hit mew before it had a chance to move after the seventh hit mew it was blasted through the wall there was that much raw power behind it and i noted that as per training absol look completely wasted and about to collapse "come on absol for all we've been through please come through it" absol fell onto its stomach but still remained consious. Bill joked "well i'm pretty sure mew will still be fine after that hit and recalled it and then john recalled absol "you've done good today buddy have a rest" then bill called me to the now unlocked door behind where he had stood moments before "come with me into the hall of fame so i can record that you are the new champion i surpose that you want me to take your challenges while you travel and beat other regions and such" john followed him and he regested johns name and pokemon on the computer "have fun john and if someone defeats me i'll call you and you can battle them for the right to be champion"..
the end

I'm a cross between
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images]
Click below to take a wish!

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 02, 2012 5:15:59pm (This post was last modified: July 02, 2012 5:27:28pm by Tyizor.)
[-]
A man didn't have a TV set. So he drilled a hole through the wall into his neighbour's flat and watched the wrestling matches every night. Then he learnt that the neighbour didn't have a TV either......

XD this one's good:
A man carrying a ladder through a crowded street had the misfortune of breaking a plate-glass window in a store. He immediately dropped his ladder and broke into a run. But the shopkeeper along with his servants chased the man who was finally caught.

"Here, you! " shouted the angry shop keeper when he regained his breath. "You have broken my window."

"I have," admitted the man. "And didn't you see me running home to get the money to pay for it?"

are mini comics allowed? (internet memes) as long as they're bellow pg 13?

^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
July 02, 2012 8:24:09pm
[-]
This guy is wearing a shirt saying, 'i soppourt pubblik edjekashun.' Some other guy asks him, 'Why, cuz you never had any?' The other guy says, 'No, some guy said he would give me $2000000 if I wore it in the subway for 6 weeks. What's the date?'
'October 13.'
The guy with the weird shirt got mad and shot some random rich dude.
'What was that?'
'Oh, that was the offer liar.'

Thank this message
July 02, 2012 9:40:31pm
[-]
Catcher and Joey
Characters: Catcher, Joey

Catcher puts on some magical 3D glasses that he found in a dumpster. Everything he saw in the world looked like it was 3D now!! Its like he could almost touch it!! Catcher needed a new type of fashion so these 3D glasses helped out alot. Joey and Catcher met in a park to see how each was doing. Catcher went up to Joey and said,"Whoa!!!, You're so 3D!!!! Its like I can almost touch you..... (Catcher feels Joey's face with his hand..) ."

^^ My Work

If you have any questions, pm me! :D
Thank this message
July 02, 2012 10:12:44pm
[-]
Can we use a siggy someone made for us but give the credits to the person who made it?

thanks to quseft and wwefan619 for these awesome siggys and if you guys wanna trade then just go ahead and pm me

[you must login to view links]

Goal: to get the strongest Shadow Articuno in game: COMPLETED

Special thanks to catcherpro for making me this awesome sig

Thanks to Joey for this!

Thanks to Winter Hidenka!! Thanks Sis!!!! :D
[you must login to view images] Thank you Katieeeee!!! :D
Thank this message
July 02, 2012 10:41:22pm
[-]
Well here goes. :L
Username; Huyhao999 - #62648
Story: How Creed was made
Characters: Da Man, Dualot, Duliol, Winter Hidenka

One day, Da Man was watching TV, then Duliol ran in and yelled "I WON AN IPAD!!!" Then Winter Hidenka said "It's just a stupid pop up Ad." So Da Man got mad at Duliol and confiscated the computer. (lol) So Da Man texted Dualot about what had just happened and asked what Dualot was doing. Dualot said he was watching Pokemon! So then Da Man wondered and wondered and wondered and wondered.... then he suddenly came up with the idea to make a POKEMON RPG!!! "What shall I call it?" he wondered.... "Pokemon Fantasy? Nah Pokemon Ice? Noo. Pokemon Creed? Heyyyyy That's catchy!!" So Da Man got started on the game. He got Dualot and Duliol and Winter Hidenka to help him, so together they started. Along the way, somebody messed the coding up! Da Man got angry and gave up on the game. :c But they were so far into the game that Duliol tried to finish it himself, but could not, so Da Man saw that he shouldn't give up on this game so he and Duliol finished the game. 2 years later, the game is a huge hit and is very popular. :)

thanks to quseft and wwefan619 for these awesome siggys and if you guys wanna trade then just go ahead and pm me

Goal: to get the strongest Shadow Articuno in game: COMPLETED

Special thanks to catcherpro for making me this awesome sig

Thanks to Joey for this!

Thanks to Winter Hidenka!! Thanks Sis!!!! :D
[you must login to view images] Thank you Katieeeee!!! :D
Thank this message
July 02, 2012 11:42:38pm
[-]
Hmm using someone else's siggy and giving them credit is pointless :/ so na sorry

Thank this message
July 02, 2012 11:47:48pm
[-]
GhostCatcher -#151264

hmm random ?
goku (DBZ) & akuma (off street fighter) had a baby and named it pikachu and ash kidnapped it

Click below to take a wish!
[URL=https://pokemoncreed.net/clickme.php?wish=151264]
Thank this message
July 03, 2012 12:12:17am
[-]
secret message inside:
to pokemon
ggbiv vdswh ffdgsdg gvvd dfcc bnkmgv bhedc pjtfec yhnfvb hhuygd pouh ngfd ghbd fghbcd
from
dhjtcbnhhfdxc gh fvgggvbnj(political democrat in native tongue jibberish)

the translater says:
to pokemon
you will not never ever ever ever have to pay 20 pokemon a day to me as taxes

from david cameron.

yay no taxes. hang on thats a double negative( not never) meaning a positive meaning. lets go kill people riding on our paralysed tepigs of war.
might have screwed up there. i meant on regirocks!.(too late)
Thank this message
July 03, 2012 3:21:02am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
July 03, 2012 5:51:44am
[-]
It's such a beauty and a duty for the sun to shine time to time
It would be a shame for it to disappear one day
But the clouds move in and the rain begins
Drizzling down the roof tops and ground
Soon to be more bucket fulls pouring
There it die down and so may the sound
Birds come from their nest to feast on curious worms
The clouds clear away as the warm rays come to play
May the beauty shine like gold as it warms us all.

PS I wrote this myself ^_^

YES I made this siggy. No you may not use it ._.
Thank this message
July 03, 2012 10:32:08am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
July 03, 2012 4:17:39pm
[-]

My First Siggy Thank You LYCHAI ^ AMAZING
Amazing, Truly, Thanks Wwe :D
This Siggy is by HARMONY and she is AMAZING, the best siggy i have ever seen. Thank You =D^
I luv this by DARKVORTEX. certainly worth a staff position. no matter what u all say about him.
This amazing
Thank this message
July 03, 2012 7:03:50pm
[-]
so true...

^thanks harmony ^.^ decided to add it after I found it in my gmail
All hail the attacker cult!

Proud follower of Amathyst's great teachings

-I walk alongside Jeff to transcend the 3D realm
Thank this message
July 04, 2012 7:04:57am
[-]
Why man die earlier then female?
Because the female will keep nagging at the male,until the man cant take it and die:D

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]