Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < China's One Child Policy
China's One Child Policy
Favorite Thread Post Reply
China's One Child Policy
February 16, 2013 12:11:46pm
[-]
Do you think it is a good move? Never i heard of that kind of law but some people want a girl and a boy but they cant cuz of this law, i don't understand why should this law be written

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 16, 2013 12:22:21pm
[-]
i believe we all have the right to haveas many children as we want and if a couple wants to...er, have 'relations' then i dont see why they cant.
Thank this message
February 17, 2013 1:04:54am
[-]
Because their population is ridiculous... i see no problem with the current law. if the couple wants to "have relations" i'm sure they can use err the pills and covers .-_.-
Thank this message
February 17, 2013 3:40:10am
[-]
China is so big and many of their people are so poor. Having more and more people would never help this at all. I therefore agree with China's decision on one child per family

Name: majinhoff
Highest LV: 20277
Clan: APEX
TL: 18593
^thanks MaD Roby^
^thanks Hot Dog^
Thank this message
February 18, 2013 5:51:11pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
February 20, 2013 2:39:28pm
[-]
I think China has the right idea. Over population is becoming more of a problem these days. The limiting of children helps to stop the production of "problem children" and you don't have more kids for bad parents.

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/1zbthqc.png[/IMG ]
Thank this message
February 20, 2013 4:34:59pm
[-]
i think that people in china should not have the one child policy because alot of people have girls but they always want boys so they have a abortion and to me that is cruel because anyone can have more kids if they wanted to say it is kind of cruel
Thank this message
February 24, 2013 6:20:34am
[-]
maybe China should be balanced I think on any country overpopulation is disadvantages but if this over population have enough work there should be no problem

Merry Christmas to all of you

This Pokemon is my dream:

create trade to me directly
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
February 24, 2013 7:28:35pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
February 26, 2013 1:13:42am
[-]
I sadly have to agree with Da Man.

This is why I don't live in China, but Fillydelphia. I'm planning to have at least 3 kids, so...

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
March 08, 2013 11:31:28pm
[-]
Whew, good thing my brother and I are born in Hong Kong. I think a part of the reason is starvation. Even if they don't starve, they're taking more food from other places, there for, other people is starving.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 09, 2013 6:37:09pm
[-]
Exactly what bennychan said, if China doesn't control the population somehow, there are going to be widespread famines with millions of people starving. It's not fair to everyone else, when resources are limited, if you have a large family that needs a lot of food. And it is most definitely not preventing a life from being born. Even if you believe that life begins at conception, that hasn't even happened yet, the male and female contributions haven't united. You can let it be unrestricted, then everyone else has to pay the price. You can't say that those lives deserve to live if you're ensuring that the world they will be born into isn't a good place to live. That's just neglect, pure and simple.

Click below to take a wish!

Thank this message
April 02, 2013 5:44:55pm
[-]
China's one child policy is just outrageous, who knows how many great minds have been stopped because of china's ignorance
Thank this message
April 02, 2013 11:46:53pm
[-]
Firebomb - You only say that because you don't understand resource scarcity. If people were allowed to have many children, famines and starvation would cause many, many more deaths. It's unsustainable to consume so much so fast, they have to plan for the future generations.

Click below to take a wish!

Thank this message
April 03, 2013 5:29:51am
[-]
This reminds me of something I've found recently. Despite those shady studies that say we're over-populating the planet, legitimate studies are coming in now that say most countries are actually losing population. Like Japan is reporting record lows in birth/death ratios. Why does every population poll on the internet show different numbers? Because none of them are actually right. They base this on trends and not any actual data. If anything, we should be having kids.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]