Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < China's One Child Policy
China's One Child Policy
Favorite Thread Post Reply
China's One Child Policy
April 05, 2013 6:19:26pm
[-]
In some countries the population is decreasing, like Russia or Japan. However, the overall trend is towards an increasing birthrate when you consider the entire world. India is growing extremely fast and they'll overtake China for largest population in a few decades. If you allow it to get out of control, the rest of the world will have to pay the consequences. Another place where the growth is unsustainable is Africa, too many people makes the standard of living lower for everyone else.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 07, 2013 4:08:09pm
[-]
That is an absurd law, people have the choice to make as many babies as they want and the government should not interfere with this. If a family has by accident a second baby and with this law it would make the situation of the family worse, and its highly counterproductive if you don't give the benefits to families that have more than one child those children won't get an education if they're family are poor to afford for school and with no new people that will work because they have no education the economy will not grow.

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 4:57:22pm
[-]
I feel this is a very bad idea. True, there is a population problem, and China does have the highest population of any country, but depriving the children of education is just wrong. It's the choice of the parents of whether they want another child or not.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:36:25pm
[-]
I think it's a good idea. It's not like the law prohibits doing it, you can do it as much as you want as long as you use appropriate prevention means. One kid is fine, if you let the people do whatever they want and have thirty kids just because they can, they will most likely not be able to feed them and it becomes up to us to feed them. I have a little bit more than enough money to feed myself, and I'm hoping it stays like that when I go to college. If this were the case here, or if I were in China, I couldn't afford to pay more taxes for some family I don't know to be able to eat. It sounds cruel, but a) I don't care, and b) you try eating one meal a day and letting two starving people have your other two. Are they working for their meals like you? Doubt it, they're only mooching.

You haven't seen the documentaries of people in India who abandon their children because they can't afford the clothe and feed them. Life isn't even worth living, so why push so hard for everyone to be alive? The only reason I'm alive, actually, is to try and develop global technology (Computer Engineer) so that the world becomes capable of supporting billions and billions of people.

As for abortion, each one costs around $700 and that's a damn good source of income for the government, who can use it to feed those who can't feed themselves, like the children you love so much. So what if it's murder, you'll gladly kill someone who comes at you with a knife, if you had a gun. That's murder too.

Trainer level (updates every day)
L7400
Best Pokemon
Luminous Golurk
L7725

Want to know how to calculate XP?
Experience=Level^3. At L2000, you have 8b XP. If you're wondering what another 6b XP would get you, add it, then take the cube root. 14b would get Level 2410.

XP Formula: Level of enemy pokemon^1.7

[you must login to view links]
My training: 15 coins per billion XP
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 7:53:34pm
[-]
What the heck?, Thats horrible,
Why would they do that?
If its like that, the mother could lose a son, or daughter if the family is too desperate,
that leads to Abortion.
And Abortion is murder.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 8:48:27pm
[-]
-_- please don't judge what you don't understand. i'm chinese here.
It's not terrible. it's not telling you to get abortion, it's just saying you're permitted to only have 1 child
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 8:53:25pm
[-]
That is the stupidest law i ever heard citizens should have as many children as they want if i saw chinas goverment i would slap them in the face to wake them up that is my opinion
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 8:53:50pm
[-]
That is an absurd law, people have the choice to make as many babies as they want and the government should not interfere with this. If a family has by accident a second baby and with this law it would make the situation of the family worse, and its highly counterproductive if you don't give the benefits to families that have more than one child those children won't get an education if they're family are poor to afford for school and with no new people that will work because they have no education the economy will not grow.
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 10:37:41pm
[-]
It boils down to resources. If people have the resources to take care of more then one child then so be it but don't have many children and expect the government to take care of them because that's the problem don't have many kids if you don't have the resources to do so
Thank this message
April 07, 2013 10:49:23pm
[-]
that is the worst idea ever because then the human race will decrease
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 1:13:16am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 8:11:49am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
April 08, 2013 9:19:35am
[-]
One Child Policy? I have a question, is it only enforced in China or worldwide?
But I believe that its not working at all.
Thank this message
August 21, 2013 1:58:57pm
[-]
I'm actually Chinese and sending this from my IPad in China(I live in the US though). The laws have actually been changed so you can have multiple children if at least 1 of the parents was an only child.

Thanks Queenx^

I'm a beginner roleplayer, and I have to say, it's fun!:) Feel free to leave me a tip or two about roleplaying.
Thank this message
August 23, 2013 1:33:38am
[-]
I think it is very important that they should have China's One Child policy.

The government has only restricted almost 40% of China's population to having one child, not everyone.

It's important to reduce China's population to reduce poverty levels and give a better standard of living in China.

The China's One Child policy wasn't made up for fun, it is important in order to save important limited resources.

It will also put less pressure on health care, can health care really accomodate a larger population than this? Really?
exactly what i was about to say da man

my profile
[you must login to view links] dream promos c . Beldum[ ] and shadow buizel [\]pm me
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]