Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < mystery dungeon rp
mystery dungeon rp
Favorite Thread Post Reply
mystery dungeon rp
April 21, 2014 8:00:06pm
[-]
April 21, 2014 7:36:51pmBlueLink9001 Wrote:  (Flying and Bird stones are two different stones, By the way .3.)

there isnt bird type just flying :3

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 21, 2014 8:01:48pm
[-]
there are 17 elements not counting the ??? and fairy type

Thank this message
April 21, 2014 8:07:14pm
[-]
Tyrant soon arrives in the Foggy Forest where he heads to the center where he finds the normal stone on a red triangle rock... As he goes to grab it Deoxys appears telling him to go away Tyrant notices the black eyes. "You controlled by the darkness!" "The darkness will prevail foolish explorer!" "We will see then let's battle!" They start out blow for blow for a long time deoxys was powerful, but Tyrant was far more powerful. a quick hyper beam turned Deoxys into a body on the floor. "Strong boss huh?" Tyrant steps over Deoxys and grabs the stone. They fog dissapears almost instantly.

Thank this message
April 21, 2014 8:21:51pm
[-]
(Bird type is actually a glitch type, Plus, I said it was crafted by Missingno, A glitch pokemon thats Normal/Bird type. Trust me on dis, I know allot of Pokemon types)

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
April 21, 2014 9:55:59pm
[-]
April 21, 2014 8:07:14pmdlatwood Wrote:  Tyrant soon arrives in the Foggy Forest where he heads to the center where he finds the normal stone on a red triangle rock... As he goes to grab it Deoxys appears telling him to go away Tyrant notices the black eyes. "You controlled by the darkness!" "The darkness will prevail foolish explorer!" "We will see then let's battle!" They start out blow for blow for a long time deoxys was powerful, but Tyrant was far more powerful. a quick hyper beam turned Deoxys into a body on the floor. "Strong boss huh?" Tyrant steps over Deoxys and grabs the stone. They fog dissapears almost instantly.

"tyrant wait up, we have to do this as a team" he said "one reed is weakened, we have to cure the gaurdians as well" he said as he focused his aura expelling the darkness from the deoxys
Thank this message
April 21, 2014 9:59:24pm
[-]
[you must login to view links]
Thank this message
April 22, 2014 1:36:45am
[-]
Mirage tagged along in his tank

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
April 22, 2014 4:46:23am
[-]
After returning to camp with the normal stone Tyrant look for the next stone. "Hmmm... What stone next? I could go after the ice steel or rock stone. The Ice stone!" And so Tyrant heads off towards Iceberg Pass. He soon arrives to see seven dots of black staring at him. "Regice." Tyrant walks up to the giant ice monster. "I seek the Ice stone." "You will have to win it from me!" "Why is every legend possessed by the Darkness?"

"You don't see the Masters plan..." "What do you mean." "Azelf should be helpful... If master hasn't got him yet..." Tyrant not caring let's out a large flamethrower knocking out Regice as it falls unconscious. Tyrant grabs the Ice stone then heads back to the cave...

Thank this message
April 22, 2014 4:49:01am
[-]
I am making bosses based on the types... Going for rock next...

Thank this message
April 22, 2014 11:36:29am
[-]
Lucas was following behind tyrant and pufifying the bosses after they where defeated "hey Tyrant im the only one who knows where azelf, uxie and mesprit are hiding" he told the giant so im coming to" he said firmly
Thank this message
April 22, 2014 11:50:12am
[-]
this is out of rp guys we have to slow It down some dlatwood can you slow down on him finding the stones the seekers have to work as a team
Thank this message
April 22, 2014 11:50:43am
[-]
this is out of rp guys we have to slow It down some dlatwood can you slow down on him finding the stones the seekers have to work as a team
Thank this message
April 22, 2014 12:03:20pm
[-]
(Gosh chat is so empty right now. xD Not even joking: [you must login to view links] )
And sure golenrilou. :P

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
April 22, 2014 12:46:49pm
[-]
(I was thinking they ran into a village of lucario and riolu, they beilive that shiny pokemon are abominations and attack our group for allying themselves with Lucas finds a sun scarf the item used to evolve riolu in mystery dungeon, after the other seekers have been captured and are going to be executed , Lucas discovers that their leader has been tainted by the darkness, Lucas challenges him to a duel if he wins he wins the seekers will be saved if he loses he to will be executed he gets badly hurt but he doesn't stop fighting his determination to save his friends causes the sun scarf to activate evolving Lucas into a lucario resulting in a better control of aura)
Thank this message
April 22, 2014 2:58:57pm (This post was last modified: April 22, 2014 3:09:27pm by dlatwood.)
[-]
mystery dungeon rp
Tyrant then stops an simply walks away from the ave for some alone time. Tyrant then travels to where in special places and is about 20 miles from the cave when a voice comes out of no where. "You are strong. Join me an I can make you even stronger." Tyrant not sure where the voice comes from before something drops onto Tyrants body as his eyes turn a dark black letting out a large roar before heading back to the camp...

But before he reaches there he finds a scarf... a Power Scarf and several berries

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]