[-]
"Okay, if ya say so." Miarge said

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 27, 2014 8:17:34pm
[-]
"this way" said lucas pointing to a cave up ahead
Thank this message
April 28, 2014 12:04:41am
[-]
(I want to make a Final Challenge up for when they encounter the thing we're looking for, A Mirage version of Lucas, Tyrant, Fluffy, Mirage and whoever else is with them could work, also Mirage Pokemon are incredibly powerful and about 200x stronger than normal Pokemon but are possible to defeat, They have to be in a Mirage Field as well to appear.)
A Mirage Field flooded the cave and exact replicas of Lucas and his gang stood infront of them, The mirage field would only fade when all of the Mirage Replicas are defeated

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
April 28, 2014 12:28:19am
[-]
"what in the world!?" said marcus as he and his double ganger examined each other
(does mirage lucas have normal Lucas's aura ability)
Thank this message
April 28, 2014 12:33:07am
[-]
(Exactly the same to the last detail, Kinda like Shadow Link only it's a monster that oozes from Link's Shadow) Mirage and Mirage Mirage had a stare-down

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
April 28, 2014 12:39:44am
[-]
"the two Lucas's start circling each other
Thank this message
April 28, 2014 2:11:00am
[-]
the Mirages went berserk on eachother with a stalemate

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
April 28, 2014 2:23:03am
[-]
((Might I suggest a little something? Thank you!

One liners are sort of stale, and don't really bring the roleplay back to life. Heck, the thoughts and out-of-character discussions are longer than the roleplay posts in actuality! Maybe if you brought more depth and detail into the roleplay, it'd be much easier in the long run, not to mention the gain of skills and gain of literature. Also, don't you think x200 the power of regular Pokemon is sort of farfetched? I mean, come on, even legendaries probably couldn't beat them at that level had Arceus come down and tried to take them down. And possible to defeat? That'd require a Mary Sue or Gary Stu!
Three lines or a paragraph or so should be really helpful, since "Mirage and Mirage Mirage had a stare down" isn't really roleplay and more of a 'continue the story' game. Here's something that you could do to improve.

"The team filed through the cavern, and came to a rather large space. Mirage walked in and surveyed his surroundings; nothing really out of the blue, except a strange feeling. He knew all too well what this feeling was.
The team was being watched.
"Stay back," he snarled, bringing up his arm. The Zoroark looked around once more-- when he realized that his assumption was true. A similar team layout was in front of him, and to his horror he realized exactly what this was. A Mirage Field, setting up dopplegangers of the team, only much stronger. Thankfully, they could be defeated, but that was only legend. How could they take them down?" ))

Tis I, Mango Dolphin! Suggester of Roleplays and Roleplay Master! Sort of.

[you must login to view links] - I love this song very so.
Thank this message
April 28, 2014 2:31:28am
[-]
(I only assumed that Mirage Pokemon are 200x stronger than normals because in a thing called Mirage Master, which was sold along with the Lucario and the Mystery of Mew DVD made it seem like that, it took about 6 Pokemon at once, All using their strongest attacks and Mirage Mew to defeat Mirage Mewtwo, plus they don't even FLINCH to Pokemon attacks, Even Hyper Beam!)

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
April 28, 2014 11:55:05am
[-]
the Lucases matched attacks, perfectly mirroring each other. the power of their strikes sent each other flying back. then they both charged an aura spheres which collided and resulting In a huge explosion knocking them both to the ground. the two got back on their feet, they charged at each other with a force palm, their colliding force palms resulted in a shockwave causing the caverns to shake.
Thank this message
April 28, 2014 4:37:45pm
[-]
April 28, 2014 2:23:03amMango Dolphin Wrote:  ((Might I suggest a little something? Thank you!

One liners are sort of stale, and don't really bring the roleplay back to life. Heck, the thoughts and out-of-character discussions are longer than the roleplay posts in actuality! Maybe if you brought more depth and detail into the roleplay, it'd be much easier in the long run, not to mention the gain of skills and gain of literature. Also, don't you think x200 the power of regular Pokemon is sort of farfetched? I mean, come on, even legendaries probably couldn't beat them at that level had Arceus come down and tried to take them down. And possible to defeat? That'd require a Mary Sue or Gary Stu!
Three lines or a paragraph or so should be really helpful, since "Mirage and Mirage Mirage had a stare down" isn't really roleplay and more of a 'continue the story' game. Here's something that you could do to improve.

"The team filed through the cavern, and came to a rather large space. Mirage walked in and surveyed his surroundings; nothing really out of the blue, except a strange feeling. He knew all too well what this feeling was.
The team was being watched.
"Stay back," he snarled, bringing up his arm. The Zoroark looked around once more-- when he realized that his assumption was true. A similar team layout was in front of him, and to his horror he realized exactly what this was. A Mirage Field, setting up dopplegangers of the team, only much stronger. Thankfully, they could be defeated, but that was only legend. How could they take them down?" ))

i do make my parts longer than one line...

Thank this message
April 28, 2014 4:41:10pm (This post was last modified: April 28, 2014 4:43:04pm by dlatwood.)
[-]
mystery dungeon rp
Tyrant and Mirage Tyrant are going blow for blow in a non stopping battle for who is stronger. They are both perfectly matched in power neither one flinching nor feeling anything as they are attacking Ice Beam on Ice Beam they both use a Hyper Beam causing a large explosion sending the two of them flying back about 10 feet... They are literally going blow for blow evenly matched they are at an impass... They are shaking the cave so violently it is a surprise that the cave is still intact.

They are fighting non-stop.

Thank this message
April 28, 2014 6:27:37pm (This post was last modified: April 28, 2014 6:53:18pm by dlatwood.)
[-]
mystery dungeon rp
The two head outside as the begin to grow they soon are glowing as they grow and turning into something like this... [you must login to view links] they are about 4x their normal size as well as as 9x their normal strength. Tyrant is flat out delivering blows left and right even though the mirage Tyrant is countering with the same ones Mirage makes a slight slip up. as he charges an Ice Beam Tyrant charges a Solar Beam.

*Tyrant met jirachi before meeting everyone else and can use any moves and has no limit to his power... he is like 10 foot tall and bullet proof...*

*Yes i am aware that that is Bowser but the thing is thats what the two tyranitars look like when they grow they become less pokemon more beast looking...*

Thank this message
April 28, 2014 6:47:30pm (This post was last modified: April 28, 2014 7:06:13pm by dlatwood.)
[-]
mystery dungeon rp
updated the boss list with location... [you must login to view links]

No i haven't crossed out the ones tyrant had defeated yet... Missingno is marked as ??? because never said how we got it's stone...

If i hit chapter 15+ you may not be able to see it...

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]