Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < mystery dungeon rp
mystery dungeon rp
Favorite Thread Post Reply
mystery dungeon rp
April 18, 2014 5:03:22pm (This post was last modified: April 18, 2014 5:15:47pm by goldenrilou.)
[-]
mystery dungeon rp
April 18, 2014 4:28:29pmBlueLink9001 Wrote:  "When did my cave become a party?" Mirage said

"I apologize sir I found him knocked out" the strange riolu said staring into the zorak's icey gaze as he gestured to the unconscious charmander. "I saw a storm approaching from the west I don't know how I got onto this mountion or who you are." sees the Tyranitar standing near the edge. "hey Dude!! I don't think that ledge can support your weight!!" the oddly colored riolu shouted at the giant
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 18, 2014 5:41:53pm
[-]
Mirage smiled slightly, which was rare "I take it you're going to stay here until the storm stops?" he said

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
April 18, 2014 5:55:39pm
[-]
"I would have tried to find another place to wait it out if I had known it was occupied" the riolu solemly said the riolu. said solemly. there was something unusual about the the riolu he had a strange aura that the zorak seemed to notice like something from another world. "what place is this exactly" he asked obviously confused. "I cant seem to remember anything but a name..." the riolu said struggling to rember more. "Lucas" he whispered "is that who I'm am?" he asked himself as he noticed the shinx and muchlax sitting in the corner and the large creature a Tyranitar he thought.
Thank this message
April 18, 2014 5:55:39pm
[-]
April 18, 2014 5:03:22pmgoldenrilou Wrote:  
BlueLink9001 Wrote:
April 18, 2014 4:28:29pm pid=412692
"When did my cave become a party?" Mirage said
"I apologize sir I found him knocked out" the strange riolu said staring into the zorak's icey gaze as he gestured to the unconscious charmander. "I saw a storm approaching from the west I don't know how I got onto this mountion or who you are." sees the Tyranitar standing near the edge. "hey Dude!! I don't think that ledge can support your weight!!" the oddly colored riolu shouted at the giant

I have used the cave on the ground in the place i am writing the story... if you send me your short parts i can add them where it is possible... i may change it a bit for it to fit some...

Thank this message
April 18, 2014 5:58:33pm
[-]
"I'm Mirage, in case if you haven't noticed, i'm a Zoroark." Mirage greeted himself "If you want to, you can stay here, Just don't make yourself too welcome, also the very back nof the cave is too dangerous for you guys" Mirage says

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
April 18, 2014 5:59:16pm
[-]
okay diat I noticed that all the choices continue with lucas
Thank this message
April 18, 2014 6:03:47pm
[-]
(What do you mean?)

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
April 18, 2014 6:12:16pm
[-]
(the writing interactive)
Thank this message
April 18, 2014 6:21:54pm
[-]
"thank you mister Mirage" the riolu said "my name is Lucas I believe" the riolu scratched his head as he spoke. he felt an unsettling presence coming from the back it seemed to be getting closer, Lucas involuntarily shuddered as he could feel the the mysterious presence lurking in the back of the cave. he gave Mirage a questioning look as if silently asking the zoroak if he felt the presence as well.
Thank this message
April 18, 2014 6:26:36pm
[-]
"Yeah, I know, This cave is said to be the dwelling place of Groudon, Thats why I said it was too dangerous" Mirage said "Though if one were to learn of a stone of the coulors of sunset and dusk, along with the coulors of earth, may one be strong enough to enter there." Mirage says

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
April 18, 2014 6:46:58pm
[-]
"It feels like its getting closer" lucus whispered to the zoroak. lucas felt a strange energy building up inside his paws as he looked into the shadows. he thought he saw two glow saw two glowing eyes in the darkness. suddenly the owner of the eyes, a sneasal lugged at him. he felt the energy in his paws flow out of him in the form of an orb of bright blue energy which acting on instinct he hurled at the attacking pokemon causing it to flee. "what the heck was that?" he asked as he looked at his own two hands as if he had never done that before
Thank this message
April 18, 2014 6:52:07pm
[-]
"You are unsure now, but the awnser you seek, could be found at the mountain's peak" Mirage says

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
April 18, 2014 7:15:24pm
[-]
blacks out*
in his dream he looked down to see group of legendaries. suddenly three pokemon (uxie, azelf, and mespirit) "a darkness has entered this world, it will eat at the minds of pokemon, and enslave them we must create twenty three stone, each one imbued with the power of one type together they will create a barrier to keep away the darkness at by for sometime. these stones will be united by a team of pokemon of all walks of life they will be leaded by a human. their was a murmer in the crowd* he will take the form of a yellow riolu that will descend from the heavens. the three looked at him and said this is the reason we brought you here"
when he awoke he found himself surrounded by the others, to whom he retold what the trio of pokemon had told to him
Thank this message
April 18, 2014 7:34:12pm
[-]
"Prehaps I may be of assistance?" Mirage asked "The Riddles I said before, The entrance to a mysterious stone is there, though its blocked off by a gate needing the Red Orb, Blue Orb and the Jade Orb. I have a friend at the top of the mountain "hoo" can help" Mirage says

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
April 18, 2014 7:42:52pm
[-]
"thank you, wait that pokemon that attacked me, I think its mind was touched by the darkness I could feel it" he said "i think that it was trying to get in to my head to corrupt me... but I seemed to be repelled by that energy within me, my aura I think that is what it is called". "do you really think your friend can help?" he asked Mirage. "what are these orbs you were talking about?"
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]